Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... (11151 Views)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! / Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ooh really? About who?

Lol the sha-male Nia CrazyQuinn
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol the sha-male Nia CrazyQuinn

But I tot she's /he's ur friend... grin

I remember she jumped on me one time and we had an argument...
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2016
Iamhatey:
I have not been insulting you undecided. I have been teasing you and if you can't differentiate between teasing and insult, gerarahere mehn undecided
You want me to show you all your comments??
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiles009(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2016
misspicy:

Hitler is wicked

I look so unkept embarassed embarassed
Please get me hot water for my bath

Oyinbo....

Where is d "m" in "unkept"?
Kindly put it back.
Thanks
Signed: management

1 Like

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

But I tot she's /he's ur friend... grin

I remember she jumped on me one time and we had an argument...

Lol nah she wasn't my friend oh.. He is just some random moniker lols.. wink yea she likes arguing even when he dosnt have a point
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
You want me to show you all your comments??
and they sound like insult to you

Oya, show me angry
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by dharay99: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
Something quinn
grin grin grin
Cool, if only this can lead
to further fiasco...#serves u right tho.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by finally1(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=queencalipso post=49563945][/quote] who knows weda this one self nor be guy
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by dharay99: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you think everybody is a dude
Hmmm...
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Synzu(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2016
misspicy:
I broke out of jail

Stop playing music
LOL! Come and stop me nau? gringrin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2016
dharay99:

Hmmm...
yes hmmmmmm. What you want
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2016
finally1:
who knows weda this one self nor be guy
Abi na, every handle with f na suspect from now henceforth...
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2016
knightnemesis:
i said it grin

emperorlee
guy come off it. Op didn't even supply any proof.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol nah she wasn't my friend oh.. He is just some random moniker lols.. wink yea she likes arguing even when he dosnt have a point

Hahahahh.. She/he did tat to me..
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahh.. She/he did tat to me..

Lols.. So how's work going
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
Chai, you dnt wanna know the length i went in flirting with the he/she embarassed
you never called her on phone during this period of flirting with her/him?
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols.. So how's work going

I'm more chilled now.. grin how's life up there .. grin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
Wolfhampton na team?, goan win leicester city on saturday then come back and qoute megrin
Ok
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you never called her on phone during this period of flirting with her/him?
The he/she gives the phone to a girl each time i called, and most times he'd disguises his voice when i call.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm more chilled now.. grin how's life up there .. grin

Lol cool... I feel today is gon be a nice you know cool
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
The he/she gives the phone to a girl each time i called, and most times he'd disguises his voice when i call.
you mean you spoke with a lady?
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol cool... I feel today is gon be a nice you know cool

Tat sounds amazing boo... cheesy
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Tat sounds amazing boo... cheesy

cool cool
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by dharay99: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yes hmmmmmm. What you want
using the slightest opportunity u got by me
quoting u to show off? Niggur i quoted you ccuz you
weren't the said exposed moniker buh you already jumping
on the 0p like he brushed his teeth with your bent dičk this morning
0hk βye! .
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by dharay99: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
0hk, buh we will need more concrete proofs
to nail that moniker to the ground f0r real ..
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by EmperorLee(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:

undecided Doesn't seem right.

KingCheezyPuff:
guy come off it. Op didn't even supply any proof.

Hnmm yeah, simply because we have all had our reservations about the girl guy.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2016
dharay99:

using the slightest opportunity u got by me
quoting u to show off? Niggur i quoted you ccuz you
weren't the said exposed moniker buh you already jumping
on the 0p like he brushed his teeth with your bent dičk this morning
0hk βye! .
SIGH.
I thought I told you "Niggur" was a bad word 2 use?
I know I remember teaching you that
~~~~`

Yer tempur is explosive,Dharay
the slightest thing set you off just now
Know that if I'd wanted 2 act out I'd do it bad
But Im not interested in showing myself the backside of (word censored) like you just have undecided
~~`~
Know that I was seriously asking you what you wanted you overloaded , puffed up(word censored)

2 Likes

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2016
dharay99:

0hk, buh we will need more concrete proofs
to nail that moniker to the ground f0r real ..
Crazyquinn is a guy, he/she just proved me right again this morning, though i 've gotten rid of the modafvcker.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by cashmoney02: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
you shameless dude, you are a big disgrace to the word man

You stinking smelling dude go about following every handle with (f) ain't you ashamed of yourself if you ain't, I am.

from halfricandia to misshatey, dude are you really a pusssy nigga seems your purpose in life depends solely on the female forks

if you get murdered cause of pusssy, I would write your parent's a congrats card and the ladie a thank you card for a job welldone.

you've successfully taken woman wrapper to another level, I apploud you for that.

Bleep off, you dickhead

1 Like

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2016
cashmoney02:
you shameless dude, you are a big disgrace to the word man

You stinking smelling dude go about following every handle with (f) ain't you ashamed of yourself if you ain't, I am.

from halfricandia to misshatey, dude are you really a pusssy nigga seems your purpose in life depends solely on the female forks

if you get murdered cause of pusssy, I would write your parent's a congrats card and the ladie a thank you card for a job welldone.

you've successfully taken woman wrapper to another level, I apploud you for that.

Bleep off, you dickhead

I CAN SWEAR YOU ARE THE CRAZYQUIN IN ANOTHER MONIKER. GET A LIFR DUDE AND STOP BEGGING FOR #200 RECHARGE CARD. MAN UP ALREADY! TAKE UP SOME WORK AND BE A MAN.

YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTACK HIM AT LEAST HES BEING REAL. ITS NORMAL FOR GUYS TO CHASE WOMEN NOT TO BE BEGGING FOR CARDS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Lsofdk(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
a guy disguised his voice and you didn't knowundecided
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by dharay99: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
Crazyquinn is a guy, he/she just proved me right again this morning, though i 've gotten rid of the modafvcker.
i' also hold thesame thought that the moniker
has a comma buh a clear evidence for everyone here will
be a dead drop knockout to the account...Anyway..#Its all good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) / VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag / Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.