Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... (11152 Views)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! / Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by dharay99: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
SIGH.
I thought I told you "Niggur" was a bad word 2 use?
I know I remember teaching you that
~~~~`

Yer tempur is explosive,Dharay
the slightest thing set you off just now
Know that if I'd wanted 2 act out I'd do it bad
But Im not interested in showing myself the backside of (word censored) like you just have undecided
~~`~
Know that I was seriously asking you what you wanted you overloaded , puffed up(word censored)
βyeeeee.....
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2016
Lsofdk:

a guy disguised his voice and you didn't knowundecided
Very possible.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by dharay99: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2016

& which one is begging
for recharge card aqain...Lol..
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Lsofdk(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
Very possible.
hmmmmundecided
ok oh
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by cashmoney02: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2016
MissHatey:

I CAN SWEAR YOU ARE THE CRAZYQUIN IN ANOTHER MONIKER. GET A LIFR DUDE AND STOP BEGGING FOR #200 RECHARGE CARD. MAN UP ALREADY! TAKE UP SOME WORK AND BE A MAN.

YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTACK HIM AT LEAST HES BEING REAL. ITS NORMAL FOR GUYS TO CHASE WOMEN NOT TO BE BEGGING FOR CARDS
any similarity btw you and human is purely a coincidental, I don't need a soothsayer to remind me that your brain is permanently in power saving mod

I don't wanna call you dumb, I will just laugh over it for tagging me crazyqueen or what ever you call her, like always, here to defend your supposed boyfriend you snatched from your bestie, ain't it?

shameless girl, only if halfricandia have her way, you should be gone too soon by now
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2016
dharay99:

βyeeeee.....
Yeah. You got no words after you showed me ya (see below)undecided
~~~~
quick question are you always the bottom end of a donkey?....... undecided
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Johnsown1(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2016
#end time *SHE*,
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by LordZero(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Lsofdk:

a guy disguised his voice and you didn't knowundecided

It's possible, there are some 3k chinco phones with the option to change ur voice to female, male, child and so on..

Also, those bastāřds have a specific phone/simcard fir that rubbish, whenever a call enters that line, they give it to their sisters, girlfriends or neighbors Or tgey just set the phone to female voice as default.
It's easy to catch the ones that gives their phones to female folks but the ones that uses apps/phones with ability to change voice are hard..

NB: I've witnessed both, Niqqas can stoop so low sometimes.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2016
cashmoney02:
any similarity btw you and human is purely a coincidental, I don't need a soothsayer to remind me that your brain is permanently in power saving mod

I don't wanna call you dumb, I will just laugh over it for tagging me crazyqueen or what ever you call her, like always, here to defend your supposed boyfriend you snatched from your bestie, ain't it?

shameless girl, only if halfricandia have her way, you should be gone too soon by now
heheheheheh.

This just show us how really D.umb you are bruh cheesy

Next time you go to the market, please and please try to know the price they are selling 'brain'. If it's too expensive, create another F moniker and save up money from the #200 Recharge cards to buy one or

DOWNLOAD IT FROM YOUR GOOGLE PLAY grin JUST LIKE TEMPLE RUN APP cheesy. DO I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT BRAIN IS AN APP grin. GET ONE NIGGA

AND GET THE F.UCK OUT OF MY MENTIONS undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Lsofdk(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2016
LordZero:

It's possible, there are some 3k chinco phones with the option to change ur voice to female, male, child and so on..

Also, those bastāřds have a specific phone/simcard fir that rubbish, whenever a call enters that line, they give it to their sisters, girlfriends or neighbors Or tgey just set the phone to female voice as default.
It's easy to catch the ones that gives their phones to female folks but the ones that uses apps/phones with ability to change voice are hard..

NB: I've witnessed both, Niqqas can stoop so low sometimes.
ok, i get now.

all these F monikers shouldn't be trusted, especially the new ones springing up
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by CaraJewel(f): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2016
brightalo1010:

That pm at least helped in exposing her/him,besides there is nothing wrong in crushing on a lady here or anywhere else,is never a crime in any country.
wat of multiple ladies xame tym
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by LoRdCaT(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
Something quinn
Lol.. I said it. grin Some idiotic males sha. If you wanna be a girl so bad, just castrate yourself.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by cashmoney02: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2016
MissHatey:
heheheheheh.

This just show us how really D.umb you are bruh cheesy

Next time you go to the market, please and please try to know the price they are selling 'brain'. If it's too expensive, create another F moniker and save up money from the #200 Recharge cards to buy one or

DOWNLOAD IT FROM YOUR GOOGLE PLAY grin JUST LIKE TEMPLE RUN APP cheesy. DO I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT BRAIN IS AN APP grin. GET ONE NIGGA

AND GET THE F.UCK OUT OF MY MENTIONS undecided
oh the God of common sense where art thou when people need you most grin

keep exposing how shallow your brain are maybe someday, you'd make sense in your life.

keep on tagging me the hoe your supposed boyfriend went for instead of you.

if I'm that bitch that wanna share same dick with your supposed bf, may I never see tomorrow, for accusing me wrongly... evil will never cease to come near you

now Bleep off my mention, boyfriend snatcher
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by LordZero(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2016
Lsofdk:

ok, i get now.

all these F monikers shouldn't be trusted, especially the new ones springing up

Na so bro, especially the new hyperactive ones, the attention seeking ones too.

Niqqas don full everywhere mehnn. Na to tread carefully remain now.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Lsofdk(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2016
LordZero:

Na so bro, especially the new hyperactive ones, the attention seeking ones too.

Niqqas don full everywhere mehnn. Na to tread carefully remain now.
No be lie

before person go fall mugu
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by brightalo1010: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2016
CaraJewel:
wat of multiple ladies xame tym
good question,but you know men will always be men,just few of us have what it takes to stick to one lady at a time.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Originalsly: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt do such sh!t
So you need not be so upset. You happen to hit on an undercover gay guy...online...nothing physical.They are out there... especially in the clubs... fully armed under the dim lights with wigs, fake boobs and well padded butts....many men men have had great nites with them ...and never know... some do... after the fact. Look before you leap...all that glitters is not gold.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by CaraJewel(f): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2016
brightalo1010:
good question,but you know men will always be men,just few of us have what it takes to stick to one lady at a time.
tz annoying tho
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2016
finally1:
who knows this one self might be a dick ...rubbish gay ass

Yeah if I got one... I will let u suck it good.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by finally1(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yeah if I got one... I will let u suck it good.
shut up ...go do sm surgery those your eyes are scary if dats you... strange creature.

you might need this

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Originalsly:
So you need not be so upset. You happen to hit on an undercover gay guy...online...nothing physical.They are out there... especially in the clubs... fully armed under the dim lights with wigs, fake boobs and well padded butts....many men men have had great nites with them ...and never know... some do... after the fact. Look before you leap...all that glitters is not gold.
Ok bre, lesson learnt.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by finally1(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
Ok bre, lesson learnt.
lemme teh u smtin .
a secret...you fit don know sha
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
finally1:
lemme teh u smtin . a secret...you fit don know sha
Ehen??
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by brightalo1010: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
CaraJewel:
tz annoying tho
Are you talking out of experience
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by CaraJewel(f): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
brightalo1010:
Are you talking out of experience
I
yp
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by brightalo1010: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
CaraJewel:
I
yp
Here or real life?
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by CaraJewel(f): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
brightalo1010:
Here or real life?
here
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by brightalo1010: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
CaraJewel:
here
So sorry about that,hope the person has come to his senses now
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
Very possible.
You be mumu i swear. angry angry angry
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by CaraJewel(f): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
brightalo1010:
So sorry about that,hope the person has come to his senses now
guess not..tho ion want to jump to conclusions cuz ionno how d person is offline and ion want to know
....tho d way someone is online can be a fraction of how the person is offline..Stopped chatting wit him for a while now
.cuz it results to how stiff or boring i am..mehn..if my spirit no accept u i go taya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag / Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.