Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s (50521 Views)

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by AfroBlue(m): 12:44am On Sep 29, 2016
Fuckboys need not apply.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

i salute you op.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by azeecoboy(m): 12:44am On Sep 29, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You're on e-bay. You're about to auction yourself for $5. undecided
i'm not sure if i'm quoting you o..
But if eventually you are the one,then LMAO...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by ElsonMorali: 12:46am On Sep 29, 2016
azeecoboy:
i'm not sure if i'm quoting you o..
But if eventually you are the one,then LMAO...

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by MrMacinterchi1: 12:47am On Sep 29, 2016
azeecoboy:
I sat on my phone and my phone' screen got broken..
Am i on nairaland or facebook??
how then are u going to get the answer given to u. My brother, u sabi lie but kwantinue. thumbs up
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by azeecoboy(m): 12:52am On Sep 29, 2016
MrMacinterchi1:

how then are u going to get the answer given to u. My brother, u sabi lie but kwantinue. thumbs up
my great grand brother..I'm not sure if i'm quoting you oo..
But if luckily for me you're the one..
I'm not lying ooo grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by UjSizzle(f): 12:53am On Sep 29, 2016
DirtyGold:
OP, I smell a pile of BS on the few you posted here.
If she's got her shit together and doesnt "need" a man, she shouldnt agree to date at all.
She should handle herself with toys and pets as her life is perfect without a man.

What's tha business?

Dating isn't supposed to 'complete' you. That's exactly why people get in and out disappointed.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by KevMitnick: 1:38am On Sep 29, 2016
nma24:
This hour?
What's wrong with the hour?
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by ramalot(m): 2:04am On Sep 29, 2016
Clowns copy/paste articles stolen from another site, post it here, then provide their site URL as the source - (thereby claiming authorship).

At the same time you accuse your politicians in Nigeria for being thieves.

The irony! undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by DirtyGold: 3:10am On Sep 29, 2016
I do not quite agree with your theory. When you find a real partner, you will want the rest of your life to begin immediately and last forever with that person. Nobody has it all together by themselves. I dont think it is by chance that God gave men and women differing strenghts and weaknesses which will ordinarily "complete" or compliment each other with love, respect and understanding.

What's tha business?
UjSizzle:

Dating isn't supposed to 'complete' you. That's exactly why people get in and out disappointed.
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 29, 2016
With your list, she'll have to wait until her late 30s before she figures out why she's still single cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by austelright(m): 5:39am On Sep 29, 2016
You are right op, I'm in a relationship with a lady that love to do everything by herself except the very difficult ones which she can't do she calls for my help. On the issue of going to other peoples marriage is taking a new turn in our relationship, she makes sure i attend every wedding that they invited her and when we are together at the wedding she watches every moves i made just to make sure i don't cross the line.
There was a wedding we attended at her church unknowingly to me i meet one of my ex who happens to be one of the bridesmaid and i decided to say hello to her, in other to be on a safer ground i told her about it and she agreed. only for me to have a situation at hand when my discussion with my ex was taking much of the time she gave to me and her eyes was glued to me to be sure i wasn't exchanging any no with her and she made sure the lady was not comfortable doing so, but she never knew i still had her phone no.
When a lady is truly in love with you she I'll surely take you to any marriage she is invited to so as you could be motivated and hasten things up.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by NLban: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2016
Torkwase1:
That number 1, quite true. I woke up one day and siscovered I could handle almost everything around me. I pay my bills, send money to family and friends, have my tool box with hammers and nails and pliers, can fix a broken tap, leaking pipe, devised an alarm and defence system for intruders in my house, love my own company... But man must dey, because it is not good for (wo)man to be alone smiley
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by Panshow(m): 5:47am On Sep 29, 2016
DirtyGold:
OP, I smell a pile of BS on the few you posted here.
If she's got her shit together and doesnt "need" a man, she shouldnt agree to date at all.
She should handle herself with toys and pets as her life is perfect without a man.

What's tha business?

Exactly what's in my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by NLban: 5:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Torkwase1:
That number 1, quite true. I woke up one day and siscovered I could handle almost everything around me. I pay my bills, send money to family and friends, have my tool box with hammers and nails and pliers, can fix a broken tap, leaking pipe, devised an alarm and defence system for intruders in my house, love my own company... But man must dey, because it is not good for (wo)man to be alone smiley
Torkwase1
Tornomsoo2
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by adedayoa2(f): 5:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Please write on girls in their early thirties, hope I'm not asking for too much?
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 29, 2016
oshikoyaodemi:

Source: http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/10-things-you-must-know-about-dating.html?m=1

One of the few articles I really enjoyed on Nairaland , thumbs up op
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by HENRY940: 6:21am On Sep 29, 2016
I tried to woo one once, I suffered pass Job in Bible, gave me so much tough time, because I was really straight and serious too,i begin de develope premature grey hairs (yes my elder broda had none but my own was growing like grass )......I abandoned project angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by Niyinficient(m): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2016
I want me such a woman, I quit dating cos am tired of all these smallies.
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by delishpot: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Iseoluwani:
grin cheesy grin grin

When you mis choose

Bad mother in-law
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by achieverme(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Stargists:
nice smiley we are trying our best getting nice relationship tips to help you in ur relationship matter.. you guys should try to support d ministry

You only went to copy and paste content from a foreign blog into your own blog. That is very lame and unprofessional. It makes you disgusting.
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by babatee126(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2016
I dnt think all this are true, due to my experience
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by beautiful232(f): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2016
not true joor

I'm a girl and this shit ain't real menh
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by SafeDavid(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2016
beautiful232:
not true joor

I'm a girl and this shit ain't real menh

Tell me more.
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by beautiful232(f): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2016
SafeDavid:

Tell me more.

come closer make person no hear
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by Eberex(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2016
How long does a guy have now to bring out their true character?
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by Nickymezor(f): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmm
lol what
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by SafeDavid(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2016
beautiful232:

come closer make person no hear

I just followed you, be kind to follow back. grin
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2016
The only thing this thread has tried to teach us is this category of women have attitude problems. Ain't nobody got time for that shít. She better have the cucumber seller's number on speed dial. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
You can't run game with them period at a certain age a woman's reasoning peaks ...fool her once fool her twice but she will never trust a word you say again ...

She will be there with you but her heart elsewhere after that ...she will bounce back faster and be more appreciated because a woman learns from experience ....men always go back to comfort

men ruin the women that try to bring much needed structure in their lives and worship the ones who don't even value their input won't show them love but will be slapping them weekly for love
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by sweetilicious(f): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2016
No 10 is what I go through now. I guide my heart to the fullest. Waiting to meet a matured mind. Matured men will give you peace i swear. No dramas, no pressure, just real to the fullest. You will enjoy being in a relationship.
Re: 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s by poweredcom(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2016
she will let u no all the pole she have banged or she did olosho to buy expensive tins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most / Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.