Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix (3721 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt / See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by ericuzor(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
A wedding in Mexico was cancelled after the bride-to-be named Emma Alicia Paz Ayala was filmed passionately kissing a stranger during her hen do (bachelorette party). While drinking heavily at a pool bar at the resort where she held her hen do, Emma was filmed kissing the apparent stranger passionately while others cheer. It was shared on social media and soon spread. The groom-to-be Pablo Torres Gandara and his family viewed the clip and soon after, the wedding was cancelled.

Was the groom right to cancel the wedding in NAIJA most grooms do worst at there bachelor party abi i lie.. Guys in the house talk your own ooo

1 Share

Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by johnpaulo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ohhhhhh my God

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by killermanIsBack(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bachelorette is the last fork ladies have before marriage, the groom should understand...

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by lilmax(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
johnpaulo:
Ohhhhhh my God
this pic depicts sadness

1 Like

Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by Sanuzi(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
heyah na waoh
ericuzor:
A wedding in Mexico was cancelled after the bride-to-be named Emma Alicia Paz Ayala was filmed passionately kissing a stranger during her hen do (bachelorette party). While drinking heavily at a pool bar at the resort where she held her hen do, Emma was filmed kissing the apparent stranger passionately while others cheer. It was shared on social media and soon spread. The groom-to-be Pablo Torres Gandara and his family viewed the clip and soon after, the wedding was cancelled.

Was the groom right to cancel the wedding in NAIJA most grooms do worst at there bachelor party abi i lie.. Guts in the house talk your own ooo

1 Like

Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by Sabadon(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
if it was Kenya I would say OK.....bt com to think of it u might nt knw hw it hurts seeing d one u love get romantic with another,

she even closed her eyes undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by Tallesty1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

Get a grip Dunderhead! undecided

it was probably A barchelorette/hen party... these things are bound to happen. Almost inevitable. in most Cases, the bride drinks to stupor and Sometimes screw the male strippers or whatever bag of testosterone She Could find..

PS--Your entire female generations are Potential "Sluts"! AKA Whores! dumb, retärded degenerate!

@Emboldened is one thing about Nigeria ladies that really makes me angry.

You attack and insult them and instead of them to return the attack or insult to you in equal measure they will resort to attacking your female relations.

Does it make any sense to you people?

Why wish them evil when they haven't done you any wrong?

Women hating women since the time Eve had her first daughter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by emeijeh(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Eyah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
[/b]

@Emboldened is one thing about Nigeria ladies that really makes me angry.

You attack and insult them and instead of them to return the attack or insult to you in equal measure they will resort to attacking your female relations.

Does it make any sense to you people?

Why wish them evil when they haven't done you any wrong?

Women hating women since the time Eve had her first daughter.
Haha, he insulted her first now angry
Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Kai

Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by benueguy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

it was probably A barchelorette/hen party... these things are bound to happen. Almost inevitable. in most Cases, the bride drinks to stupor and Sometimes screw the male strippers or whatever bag of testosterone She Could find..

PS--Your entire female generations are Potential "Sluts"! AKA Whores! dumb, retärded degenerate!
U shouldn't have insulted him. This is bad. Two wrongs don't make a right. Please learn to tolerate each other. U are a lady, my dear. After wedding U may have some disagreements with relatives. Would U insult them?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by DIKEnaWAR: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

Hmmm... Down here we are soo uncivilised, so we encourage and remain faithful

You are still talking like what he called you...

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by Tallesty1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Aderola15:
Haha, he insulted her first now angry
She should insult him back, not his people offline
Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
johnpaulo:
Ohhhhhh my God
lmfaoooooo
Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
I will leave EFCC to finish their investigation first..
Re: Wedding Is Cancelled After Bride Is Filmed Passionately Kissing Stranger Pix by victomancer(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Now gentlemen I'm going to warn you..... you can't turn a ho into a housewife

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly / Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? / I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.