Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake (36077 Views)

How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment / Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates / Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by teemswest(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2016
E
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by idris4r83(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2016
Man
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by Princejboy(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2016
i wld love to work there someday
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by olumosen(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2016
for dis buhari time wey money no dey abeg wa where person fit see football fixed match arrange?
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by 247Dior(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2016
kenonze:
I think Nigerians should listen to this man #sale of national assets.

Maybe sign a protective agreement incase it backfires.

.. .. Sometimes u allow yourself to be "cheated"
what happened to NEPA and their likes that was sold?
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by Zedoo(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2016
OJUcrook:
Dangote suggested that some of our National assests be sold, he did not directly say that he would be buying the NLNG

Do you think he will suggest without having plans to buy

Powermoves....
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by joearinze(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by Vatsyayana: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2016
oluemmakay:
Jobless Nigerians should wait till 2019?

One day Nigeria will become the Federal Republic of Dangote!

1 Like

Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by tafrica(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Princejboy:
i wld love to work there someday

Amen, BTW I hope you have applied for the Executive Trainee adverts that came out in Aug, Nov last year and sometimes July this year?
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by deebsman1(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2016
NAIJERIANSSSS. KAI...una no fit grow with this kind attitude. If Dangote likes, make he own d whole of Nija, wetin concern me, in as far as he's creating jobs and paying many pipu reasonable salaries. Since all this while wey 9ja been dey exists with all those craziness, who all dat don epp?

1 Like

Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by hUmaneOne: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2016
kenonze:

you wont understand cos you are kenyan.. Just buzz off
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2016
OJUcrook:
Dangote suggested that some of our National assests be sold, he did not directly say that he would be buying the NLNG
But his body-language speaks volume bro grin
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by Chinom(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2016
I am all in support of Dangote's efforts to build refineries and fertilizer plants. But, I'm getting pissed off by his greed. If he really wants to help ordinary Nigerians, he should reduce the price of his products drastically.

I cannot praise him for building a refinery if petrol sells for above N150 a liter. Right now he sells Cement at N2,200 a bag. Of what benefit is it for the masses that Dangote is given concessions and incentives to corner strategic commodities in the economy. He promised to crash the price of Cement to N1000, now his Cement sells for N2,200 a bag.

Does he have Social responsibility in mind or is he just focused on becoming the Richest person in the world riding on the back of ordinary Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by chuberg(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2016
DozieInc:
The creation of 300k jobs is a welcomed development, am against the sale of NLNG cos it is valued at more than $15billion, but someone suggested it should be sold for $1b which I think is criminal, besides is NLNG the only national asset we have?? what about the Ajaokuta steel company that is lying waste isnt it a FG asset.

I thought the have sold absolutes Steel longtime ago to that Indian billionaire laktis mittal
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by ernieboy(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2016
fr3do:
kudos to Dangote, although he is too monopolistic.
How is he monopolistic? I recall that sometime ago under GEJ's administration, several licences to build refineries were issued. Why did the people who got those licence not build refineries?

1 Like

Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by NaijaBlend: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2016
"We will immediately create 3 million jobs in the first one year!

Up APC!!
...who will create 300,000 jobs in 2019
AFTER SACKING ALMOST 5 MILLION NIGERIANS FROM THEIR JOBS!!
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by hedris20(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2016
that dosnt mean everybody shuld resign or stop looking for work now and be waiting for this job....because nigerians are capable of doing anything....just passing by sha
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by czaratwork: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2016
Meaning? We should sell to him so that he can employ those people? Anyway He is better than those that looted us and used the proceeds to employ us. He paid for his own while they stole their own.
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by symbianDON(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2016
even if it will cost Nigeria to sell half of the states and aso rock plus the senate to dangote for the country to get working and for citizens to live like humans...I'm don't care. just this morning I was reading about how people have started snatching pupils' lunch packs in minna because of hunger. we can't continue on this directionless auto-piloted journey. presently Nigeria is a scalar quantity.
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by Ghost01(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2016
kenonze:

It has not yet gotten to that stage. I wonder why the government has been musing the idea sef. Why sell what brings you income when you can obtain credit facilities, with an interest rate that is below 2%, from the international market?
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by Vick4rill(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2016
deebsman1:
NAIJERIANSSSS. KAI...una no fit grow with this kind attitude. If Dangote likes, make he own d whole of Nija, wetin concern me, in as far as he's creating jobs and paying many pipu reasonable salaries. Since all this while wey 9ja been dey exists with all those craziness, who all dat don epp?
i quoted u cus of ur signature and nt ur post. let me deviate a bit, it is obvious that u are a muslim with the thing u write on dat signature. bt if ur dump mind will imbibe with logic, it will surely tell u who is deviating.
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by 4wrd9ja: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Agimor:
This guy is wielding too much power the resultant effects in the long term we wouldn't like it.
That's the point
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by banio: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2016
We know this company has sent 800 persons to India on petroleum operations. I hope it cut across all 36 states especially the goose that lay the golden egg.
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by 4wrd9ja: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Chinom:
I am all in support of Dangote's efforts to build refineries and fertilizer plants. But, I'm getting pissed off by his greed. If he really wants to help ordinary Nigerians, he should reduce the price of his products drastically.

I cannot praise him for building a refinery if petrol sells for above N150 a liter. Right now he sells Cement at N2,200 a bag. Of what benefit is it for the masses that Dangote is given concessions and incentives to corner strategic commodities in the economy. He promised to crash the price of Cement to N1000, now his Cement sells for N2,200 a bag.

Does he have Social responsibility in mind or is he just focused on becoming the Richest person in the world riding on the back of ordinary Nigerians.

Dangote is like our leaders they don't love us and will never do anything in our favour except they are forced , but the people don't think they deserve anything. Dangote is a front for people in out of government, he hides under business to help shield their loot

1 Like

Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by ezenna191(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Hope Dangote has consulted the dangerous Niger Delta Militants. They are unseen stakeholders.
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by oniconx: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2016
That man is headed for Nigeria presidency one day. Bet!
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by Gerrard59(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2016
L
Chinom:

Dangote is a business man and not the government nor a charity organization. It's not Dangote's responsibility to reduce prices, it's t the job of regulators.

He has the prerogative to increase prices arbitrarily ONLY anti trust agencies can stop him.
Nigerians should stop being sentimental when it comes to business.

On the side note, the government should privatise everything, it enthrones efficiency.
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2016
hUmaneOne:

you wont understand cos you are kenyan.. Just buzz off

Mtcheeew
Kids everywhere
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by hUmaneOne: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2016
kenonze:

Mtcheeew
Kids everywhere

mama the mama.. continue in your ignorance..

cheers
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by dorox(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2016
sanandreas:
Our national asset will not be for sale. If he likes let him employ 5million people and pay peanut salary. Na only dagote dey? A nation can't build her wealth around one man. The cake he has eaten is enough for his generation.

When Spanish Telecom offered a billion dollars for 51% of NITEL shares, was people like you that said it will never be sold. How much is NITEL worth today?
The decision to sell or not to sell a national asset should not be based on emotions but on pragmatic evaluations of its merit.
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by obailala(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2016
247Dior:
what happened to NEPA and their likes that was sold?
Nepa and the rest were dubiously sold to people (politicians) who had no business buying them at all in the first place; imagine buying off power plants and still waiting for government to give you billions to revamp and run them?

Truth is, i don't care if Dangote buys everything in Nigeria, most things he has taken over seem to work and since Nigerian governments have been useless for decades, people like Dangote taking over the roles and responsibilities of government might just be the only way things may work in this country.
Re: ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2016
kenonze:

he can buy ajaokuta steel if he so wishes, in fact he can add kaduna refinery but to ask for the sale of our hen that is laying the golden eggs, a very promising one for that matter. If we sell them because oil is being sold for below $50 now what will happen when oil started selling for $90+ take it back? After selling in order to fund 2016 budget, what will be sold to fund 2017 budget. Shebi we are complaining about the present federal system, I don't want to imagine how it will look like when states have to queue up to receive allocation from dangote and his elite goon. Any attempt by this useless government to sell anything aside presidential aircraft will be resisted, in fact maybe that will end this useless experiment. Awon were oshi...mad people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / How Being Educated Brought The Biggest Shame Of My Life / What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.