Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex (26538 Views)

Share The Most Popular And Funniest Meme Right Now / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

No, it's the damn fact. You'll just wake up and you go see loads of cûms for your pûssy wink
grin grin
That won't happen cos I'll do it in ma room so nuffing ok cheesy

Anyway I detest smoking I can't even bring it closer to ma mouth so dnt wori about d@ angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:

grin grin
That won't happen cos I'll do it in ma room so nuffing ok cheesy

Anyway I detest smoking I can't even bring it closer to ma mouth so dnt wori about d@ angry

Lol, I already knew you don't have the gut to smoke cheesy cheesy

Smoking ain't for kids like you Annnikky wink
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I already knew you don't have the gut to smoke cheesy cheesy

Smoking ain't for kids like you Annnikky wink

grin grin I'll slap d hell out of u if u call me kid again undecided tongue
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:
Lol, lemme say it again to your face then wink

Annnikky is a kid, a small pikin tongue

And I'm still waiting for the slap you promised to gimme OoO tongue cheesy
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, lemme say it again to your face then wink

Annnikky is a kid, a small pikin tongue

And I'm still waiting for the slap you promised to gimme OoO tongue cheesy
tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by CHYMZZY(m): 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:
wetin' de sup here,? Annikky & mcßo
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:

tongue tongue

Lol, and me go high sixed your breasts tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Kenneth205(m): 12:00am On Sep 29, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahahah

my own expi bad die grin cheesy

My Oga! grin
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 12:00am On Sep 29, 2016
CHYMZZY:
wetin' de sup here,? Annikky & mcßo
Lol, Baba E no concern you OoO undecided
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 12:04am On Sep 29, 2016
CHYMZZY:

wetin' de sup here,?
Annikky & mcßo
Lol.. No mind nawty mcb jare cheesy
Hw r u doing

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by CHYMZZY(m): 12:05am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba E no concern you OoO undecided
E be like say your pr**k don dey scratch u dix night over Annikky..
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 12:05am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, and me go high sixed your breasts tongue cheesy
angry tongue tongue
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by CHYMZZY(m): 12:08am On Sep 29, 2016
annnikky:
Lol.. No mind nawty mcb jare cheesy Hw r u doing
Am good, knw you are too. Nne biko! Run ! If u no get leg i fit borrow u, na so guys de start o..
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2016
annnikky:

angry tongue tongue

You don dey feel my hand dey tickle the tip?? tongue wink
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by CHYMZZY(m): 12:13am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

you see that last week pics wey em' cut persin hand for stealin....in akwa ibom?
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 12:14am On Sep 29, 2016
CHYMZZY:

Am good, knw you are too.
Nne biko! Run ! If u no get leg i fit borrow u, na so guys de start o..

Chai, Bruh I don't believe you're doing all these because of a pûssy you might not even see not to talk of tasting undecided cheesy

CHYMZZY:

E be like say your pr**k don dey scratch u dix night over Annikky..

Lol, Annnikky na my babe and there is nothing you or anybody can do about that tongue wink
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2016
CHYMZZY:

you see that last week pics wey em' cut persin hand for stealin....in akwa ibom?

Lol, Baba why you dey threaten me on top pûssy now?? undecided embarassed
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 12:20am On Sep 29, 2016
CHYMZZY:

Am good, knw you are too.
Nne biko! Run ! If u no get leg i fit borrow u, na so guys de start o..
Okwala ya big tym grin grin am doing gr8 dear tnx smiley

3 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 12:21am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I'll dash u shot sleeve very soon tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 12:30am On Sep 29, 2016
annnikky:

I'll dash u shot sleeve very soon tongue tongue

And guess what?? My hand still won't leave your tip tongue wink
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by twentyk(m): 12:53am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

sorry to intrude ooo,but which Tip be that..

2 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 12:58am On Sep 29, 2016
twentyk:
sorry to intrude ooo,but which Tip be that..

Bruh, it's a tip that doesn't concern you and you don't need to be worrying about undecided
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by jorgzy(m): 2:04am On Sep 29, 2016
@ cheeseball n twerker abi wetin...... Why una dey spoil d fun na..... Na wa ooo
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Synzu(m): 2:30am On Sep 29, 2016
There's no greater turn-off than seeing those discharge stains on a girl's panties. These days I just look away when its time to take it off, don't wanna see that whitish/brownish line. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 29, 2016
PussySmasher:
That shít matter me sef don experience am before. I wanted to try something new with this babe. I sha persuaded her we go _anal. Oboy my d1ck was a shadow of itself when I dipped it in and brought it out.. I no fit forget that day ever.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by viki84(m): 5:04am On Sep 29, 2016
For sex stories and escapades
Http://veekiglasgow..com
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 6:34am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

U'll get d shot sleeve b4 then tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2016
What can be more funny to a guy who after making noise couldn't last more than 20 seconds. The annoying part is that they'll never admit they aren't man enough. They'll start shifting the blame to silly things and giving silly excuses.

5 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by metallisc(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2016
annnikky:

Okwala ya big tym grin grin am doing gr8 dear tnx smiley

all these abia/imo babes sef...

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by metallisc(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2016
Xbabangida:
What can be more funny to a guy who after making noise couldn't last more than 20 seconds. The annoying part is that they'll never admit they aren't man enough. They'll start shifting the blame to silly things and giving silly excuses.

we need to meet up... fast! grin

1 Share

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2016
annnikky:

U'll get d shot sleeve b4 then tongue tongue

Lol, I'll still try and force my way into handling those tips tongue
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by HitlerGaddafi: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2016
Mcbrooklyn annnikky twentyk chymzzy make 4 of una carry your wahala commot this thread go another one abeg angry
Na God I take beg you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.