Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex (26533 Views)

Share The Most Popular And Funniest Meme Right Now / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Mcbrook.lyn annn.ikky twen.tyk chy.mzzy make 4 of una carry your wahala commot this thread go another one abeg angry
Na God I take beg you.

Baba no vex now, we just dey use your thread catch fun now and since most of us are virgins so we never kpansh before :cool
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by HitlerGaddafi: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Aeroflyer:
Still remember when we were small and we wan f_uck. We go just dey reason how our small pr1ck go enter this tiny toto. Na to just dey rub the thing till e sweet us finish and we orgasm.

My funniest experience was with an olosho. It was a very long time ago and I was very young. Konji wan kill me naso I package enter one brothel for my hood. Me and this oloso enter room and we agreed d0ggy. As I was banging her naso I bin wan practice wetin I dey always watch for p0rn where the guy go dey spank the girl ass as he dey Bleep the thing d0ggy style. Na so I give this girl one hot spanking for ass. Oboy the thing pain am o. She stand up change am for me. I tell am make she no vex she no wan hear anything she just dey shout dey para. Before I know all her colleagues don gather. I just use style pass the back gate run go house. Na the wallet I con even forget for her room con even pain me pass.
I just dey imagine this scenario for head grin you for chop joint mass beating that day or drink ashawo piss water belleful grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by zamani183: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by adaksbullet: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, and me go high sixed your breasts tongue cheesy
angry
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by adaksbullet: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

You don dey feel my hand dey tickle the tip?? tongue wink

shocked angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2016
adaksbullet:
angry
Bus, wetin happen now??
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by adaksbullet: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bus, wetin happen now??
while we u be fleet whit mine bebi aniki bebi peperenpe? angry
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2016
adaksbullet:
while we u be fleet whit mine bebi aniki bebi peperenpe? angry

Bus, since when Annnikky don turn your babe now cos I'm not understanding??
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by adaksbullet: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bus, since when Annnikky don turn your babe now cos I'm not understanding??
bus I we beet u like wixkid his beet dami crane o angry angry live mine swit potato aniki peperenpe too me o sad angry angry god his build her for mine use only angry angry angry angry angry angry

Bus pack of!
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2016
adaksbullet:
bus I we beet u like wixkid his beet dami crane o angry angry live mine swit potato aniki peperenpe too me o sad angry angry god his build her for mine use only angry angry angry angry angry angry

Bus pack of!

Lol, Bus why you go beat your Nigga on top pûssy now. Pûssy wey you probably no even fit fûck very well tongue angry

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Snow5(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Mcbrooklyn and wetin be una name self.

Una just spoil this thread aswear...

Iffa catch three of una eh... Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2016
Snow5:
Mc.brooklyn and wetin be una name self.

Una just spoil this thread aswear...

Iffa catch three of una eh... Nonsense and ingredients
Lol, Baba no vex now

I won't derail anymore and I'm sorry for derailing before embarassed
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by HitlerGaddafi: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Annnikky abi wetin be ur name. If you talk unnecessary talk for this thread again. angry

Before u snap picture con do mouth like person wey wan suck díck.

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Annnikky abi wetin be ur name. If you talk unnecessary talk for this thread again. angry

Before u snap picture con do mouth like person wey wan suck díck.
So instead of u to concentrate on ur thread u're there viewing my pf tongue tongue
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by brightalo1010: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2016
sinaj:
This is so funny grin

Smellymouth come nd giv ur own testimony lol
and where is yours?
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2016
metallisc:

all these abia/imo babes sef...
Wetin dem do u metallisc tongue tongue tongue
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Snow5(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba no vex now

I won't derail anymore and I'm sorry for derailing before embarassed
Lols... Badt guys
I Don hear...

Oya u comment on wetin dis thread dey talk ni
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2016
Snow5:

Lols... Badt guys

I Don hear...

Oya u comment on wetin dis thread dey talk ni

Lol, Baba am a virgin now and I've never seen a pûssy before not to talk of fúcking one embarassed
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by ALAGA1: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
Oga smelly,wetin do your regular moniker now?

Boss, anti spam bot nack me ban oo... cheesy
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by metallisc(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2016
annnikky:

Wetin dem do u metallisc tongue tongue tongue

i na ajum ajujú?
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Snow5(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba am a virgin now and I've never seen a pûssy before not to talk of fúcking one embarassed

Haaaaa!!!!

And u Don dey already dey finger haanneky.. Abi na wetin be her name again so...?

The lady wen u dey toast now now now for hia.... If she gree now for u... Which experience u won con show her say u get ni?

Wen she open give u... U go con dey find where the hole dey?

Lols

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Snow5:

Haaaaa!!!!

And u Don dey already dey finger haanneky.. Abi na wetin be her name again so...?

The lady wen u dey toast now now now for hia.... If she gree now for u... Which experience u won con show her say u get ni?

Lols

Lol, Baba ah go even on torchlight dey find where ah go shook my prick for her body sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Snow5(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba ah go even on torchlight dey find where ah go shook my prick for her body sef embarassed

Lols...

Yeye... I Don laff tire here
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Snow5:

Lols...

Yeye... I Don laff tire here

Lol, Baba na zo OoO!!! Na you dey in charge of those babes now, you don drill soak away for their body now so my own small prick no fit size am again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Snow5(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba na zo OoO!!! Na you dey in charge of those babes now, you don drill soak away for their body now so my own small prick no fit size am again embarassed

I nor go answer u.. Lols

Go away jor
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2016
Snow5:

I nor go answer u.. Lols

Go away jor
You don answer me already now, Lol cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by teejaypee: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2016
ALAGA1:

Boss, anti spam bot nack me ban oo... cheesy

hahaha!..grin _Ishilove predicted this would happencheesy
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by CHYMZZY(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Mcbrooklyn annnikky twentyk chymzzy make 4 of una carry your wahala commot this thread go another one abeg angry
Na God I take beg you.

Shey you don de smoke pepper seed abi.?
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by CHYMZZY(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2016
metallisc:

all these abia/imo babes sef...
you dey like them abi?
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2016
metallisc:

i na ajum ajujú?
B4 nko tongue
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by adaksbullet: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Bus why you go beat your Nigga on top pûssy now. Pûssy wey you probably no even fit fûck very well tongue angry
eh who his telled u bad news off me too u? Am last well in punsy o grin 22secs am cu wink smiley wink wink papapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapa am cum grin
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by annnikky(f): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2016
Snow5:

Haaaaa!!!!

Lols
undecided undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.