Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex (26528 Views)

Share The Most Popular And Funniest Meme Right Now / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by shapman: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
lies lies lies! derailers wellu done that bullet guy needs mental flogging asap
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
centboy123456:

Omo ur own na dey oh u almost kill the girl na wow d babe go dey see u dey run

Lol....exactly she neva came to house again!
I felt for her though

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by centboy123456(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

Lol....exactly she neva came to house again! I felt for her though

Abeg next time take it easy on her no go kill person pkin oh

2 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
centboy123456:

Abeg next time take it easy on her no go kill person pkin oh

Lol.. yess boss!
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by gabi101(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Aeroflyer:
Still remember when we were small and we wan f_uck. We go just dey reason how our small pr1ck go enter this tiny toto. Na to just dey rub the thing till e sweet us finish and we orgasm.

My funniest experience was with an olosho. It was a very long time ago and I was very young. Konji wan kill me naso I package enter one brothel for my hood. Me and this oloso enter room and we agreed d0ggy. As I was banging her naso I bin wan practice wetin I dey always watch for p0rn where the guy go dey spank the girl ass as he dey Bleep the thing d0ggy style. Na so I give this girl one hot spanking for ass. Oboy the thing pain am o. She stand up change am for me. I tell am make she no vex she no wan hear anything she just dey shout dey para. Before I know all her colleagues don gather. I just use style pass the back gate run go house. Na the wallet I con even forget for her room con even pain me pass.

lwkm o...i jus da imagin how ur face go be when the thing happen grin

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by googleTALK: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
fattprince:
Mine was fucking an olosho for the first time after konji will not let me rest and I was over 20 then omo after like 15 min I know release na in she talk say we don do I beg tire buh she no gree. Omo I gats go when she threaten with you go dress outside. Still looking for my first real sex I mean sex with a non olosho.
bro we in together but over 20 konji dy worry and no gf but I'm kinda of contracting STD frm oloshos, how save is olosho fucking
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by fattprince(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
googleTALK:

bro we in together but over 20 konji dy worry and no gf but I'm kinda of contracting STD frm oloshos, how save is olosho fucking
Well I don't trust olosho no matter how clean or classy xso always use condoms. Bug I wud soon stop aha coz I gonna get a gal soon just soooo happy sha
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by googleTALK: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
fattprince:

Well I don't trust olosho no matter how clean or classy xso always use condoms. Bug I wud soon stop aha coz I gonna get a gal soon just soooo happy sha
getting a girl is nice but keeping a girl is another thing, the calls, acting like a baby and checking on eachoda location every 30mins like Google Maps is what freaks me out
where are u based? Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by fattprince(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
googleTALK:

getting a girl is nice but keeping a girl is another thing, the calls, acting like a baby and checking on eachoda location every 30mins like Google Maps is what freaks me out
where are u based? Lagos?
Yeah bariga inside bariga ghetto if U knw bariga sha keeping a girl comes easy for me Im always lucky with girls who aren't materialistic and emotionally weak so i broke upwit them coz of lack of space then for you knw but am still friends with them sha
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by fattprince(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
But if you need olosho for now i can organise unilag chic for you coz am a student in unilag. @googletalk
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Greenbullet(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
whiteroses:
since you guys are experts can anyone help my friend. Her new man wants to chook every night and morning ( 2 - 3 rounds each) is this a normal behaviour ? thanks
d guy soft self,u friend get luck say no be me NA every time for anywhere private wet I see am ,palour,toilet,kitchen,dinning,corridor,etc

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by googleTALK: 2:40am On Sep 30, 2016
fattprince:
But if you need olosho for now i can organise unilag chic for you coz am a student in unilag. @googletalk
hope dem no too dy expensive, na like what range
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by fattprince(m): 5:05am On Sep 30, 2016
googleTALK:

hope dem no too dy expensive, na like what range
I can't say for sure like how much you can afford and much time you have and also a place is needed for the biz. If you all this I can help you hook someone up. Or betterstill if you stay nearunilag we can just go together and you will just do the parole your self.
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Dantee005(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2016
ucsparks:
Ok, so how is this educative? grin
lol... Here na class room...? undecided

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2016
Some people can be insanely funny.
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by googleTALK: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
fattprince:

I can't say for sure like how much you can afford and much time you have and also a place is needed for the biz. If you all this I can help you hook someone up. Or betterstill if you stay nearunilag we can just go together and you will just do the parole your self.
lol I school in Futa, will run the package tonight tho
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by fattprince(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
googleTALK:
lol I school in Futa, will run the package tonight tho
Goodluck bro gist me tomorrow ooo but is this going to be your first ever or just a ...
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by fattprince(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Some people can be insanely funny.
are those boys on your profile related to you or you are just trying to groom them into future stars.
#Justaskingshaooo
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Tinyemeka(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2016
DeLioncourt:
lmao... weirdest thing i've experienced is when air comes out of the girl's p*ssy and it makes a fart sound.

lol. that sh*t is weird as f*ck!

Google the word Queef.
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by DeLioncourt: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Google the word Queef.

I know what it's called bro. Thank you.
Besides, that is just a slang for it. Not an actual word.
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Mrlgboman3: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Funny totori
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by donbachi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Clap for yourselves.see men, jobbed by tricks played by bitches.
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by raquel97: 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Akuneshiobike:
I was given her mouth actionI & she was screaming. After a while, a white hot substance immediately shoot out & spread all over my face.
Cum I think

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Emagha(m): 12:10am On Jul 22, 2018
Beetown
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by sparta231(m): 1:23am On Jul 22, 2018
DLondonboiy:
What did I just read??
Father forgive me for I have sinned..
Jesus...
E-catholic spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.