Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari (50875 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja / Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
who is begging on what he can never get? You guys like deceiving yourselves. Biafra my foot. He can never get it. He should keep dreaming and punishing himself. 150million people to 30million people or so,you guy can keep dreaming rather than this suicidal mission. You probably don't know what war is like. I'm an afonja and it won't get to our side but i'm preaching this to you because I see you as a brother and I don't you guys to suffer on something you can never get
The whole of the SE is less than 30m.

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Stanbeto: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Let them know o
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
who is begging on what he can never get? You guys like deceiving yourselves. Biafra my foot. He can never get it. He should keep dreaming and punishing himself. 150million people to 30million people or so,you guy can keep dreaming rather than this suicidal mission. You probably don't know what war is like. I'm an afonja and it won't get to our side but i'm preaching this to you because I see you as a brother and I don't you guys to suffer on nothing you can never get
don't preach to me and don't see me as a brother, this is 2016 and not 1967--britain can't help you now.
let's just sit down and see who runs(in nnamdi kanu's voice)

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ofeoilly: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
kingthreat:

If i depend on igbos then you depend on fagggots.

wat do u do on every thread from the SS/SE, y not vest ur energy on Oduduwa rep?

Na by force to share country with u, if dey say NO, believe it in another 100 years the answer will still remain NO, abi u dey wait my children to grow and tell ur children they are not Nigerians but Biafrans?

The danger that awaits the children if this country is not dissolved is just scary to imagine.

4 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by gemini35(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:
President Buhari should arrest SOLUDO for supporting a Terrorist.. angry

And if any other Baggar make noise about that Kanu Fhucker, that person should be jailed.. angry

Infact, the FG should ban the names Nnamdi & Kanu.. Anybody found answering that name should be jailed including Papilo a.k.a Kanu Nwankwo. angry
The fear of nnamdi kanu is the begining of wisdom,Sai biAfra

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by cubestudio(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
ofeoilly:

Yorubas that have fought no war are in no position to tell anybody anything. Wen time comes, we shall see. Dem say seeing is believing.

U want SS/SE territory in your Nigeria by hook or crook, it might still be in the Nigeria territory but it will be useless to Nigeria. SS/SE will be in Nigeria but useless to Nigeria.
\

you can start by been useful to yourselves first by producing leaders that other part of Nigeria respect

and to go about dropping names like soludo and co..whom u guys rejected
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
melodyogonna:
don't preach to me and don't see me as a brother, this is 2016 and not 1967--britain can't help you now.
let's just sit down and see who runs(in nnamdi kanu's voice)
this is 2016 but you mindset is of 1967 cos you're believing in one man. What connection or power does he have to face 150million plus people?
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ofeoilly: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
cubestudio:
\

you can start by been useful to yourselves first by producing leaders that other part of Nigeria respect

Alll this talk is just pointless, as Nigeria will soon finish, whether or not u like it. The signs are there for all to see. Even Malawi and Somalia currency is now competing with Nigeria.

Nigeria Army is deployed in all zones to fight one group or the other, if that is not sign, then i dont know wat is.

4 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by lastpage: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
outknow:

Soludo said this in Abuja on Thursday at the presentation a book entitled, ‘The Politics of Biafra and the Future of Nigeria,’ written by Chudi Offodile.

The former CBN governor said Kanu was not popular until security agents arrested him last year.

He recalled that Chief Obafemi Awolowo was imprisoned for treason in the 1960s, but this caused him to be loved even more among the Yoruba.

Soludo said Kanu’s prolonged detention would make him a hero or a martyr, which would not stop the current Biafran agitation.

http://punchng.com/release-nnamdi-kanu-soludo-tells-buhari/

Soludo should just STFU!

He is not a security personnel and knows zilch about security issues.
He should stick to what he claims to know: Banking & finance

Soludo has displayed acute ignorance, by his claims above!

Nnamdi Kanu used to broadcast on Radio and he has clips all over Youtube, insulting Nigerians and Nigerian Govt, so he was "well-known" by his bigoted audience, even before he was arrested.

'Dilector' Kanu had a "BET" with the Nigerian Govt that they cannot arrest him if he comes into Nigeria and that he is able to take on the might of the Federal Govt.
Well, all bets are off now ......and we know who is the Coward and fool
. (Dont bite more than you can chew, comes to mind)

Chief Awolowo has been popular amongst Yorubas, even before he was wrongly imprisoned. It is only among the likes of Soludo that imprisonment is the key to their popularity. Soludo should stick to his Igbo history.

As for Martyrdom, l use to think it is only the Islamic fanatics that cherish that route, never knew our "Blodders" have taken after the Northerners they so much hate and like to bash! shocked grin grin

We need not remind Soludo that he is not a force to reckon with, even his people failed him in his attempt to become their Governor! undecided undecided

Soludo needs to STFU.... if l really need to say that again.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by gemini35(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
peraventure biafra did,nt emerge b4 2019 no casting of vote in biafra land
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ecosystem4u:
[color=][/color]
Abeg get some sense!!!!! owoda boy like u hahahha tongue
Abeg get some sense!!!!! owoda boy like u hahahha tell me a single fin the waste can boast of if not touting, ritualism, laziness, child rape by ur baba dem, bleaching. U are a product of a cursed tribe
E pain am grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by sekundosekundo: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=victorvezx post=49777266][/quote]

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
ofeoilly:

Let a war situation arise first. Sooner or later Buhari will go on rampage like a raving mad gorilla that he is, u can count on that happening.
And who is going to start the war? IPOB? No wonder Kanu was soliciting for funds to buy weapons. So that means he is guilty as charged. As for the UN coming to give you biafara............hahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Your problem is joblessness & inferiority complex. you chose to revolve around ur cocoon in the waste thereby lacking exposure and common sense where on Earth will an average Yoruba man compete with an Igbo man. We have colonised Lagos!!!! and made u people Irrelivant in ur backyard.
Painment grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
this is 2016 but you mindset is of 1967 cos you're believing in one man. What connection or power does he have to face 150million plus people?
and who and who made up the 150million people(hope u aren't including biafrans).
NOTE:we are not believing in one person but in God and ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kernel504(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Apart from exportation of ugwu and "developing" other countries, for which they are being "rewarded" accordingly like in India and Indonesia, which other biz are they doing?

Hahahhaha... It was because of the Ugu, that your grandfather died fighting to have us in Nigeria, imagine how foolish he was. We don't want you, you keep begging us to stay with you, why? I guess because you need bailout and loans, to repair all the red mould houses in Osogbo and Ogbomoso.

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
MrMcJay:

Go and educate yourself on what Treason means before you disgrace yourself further.

So u are telling me u kno more abt treason than the 2 lawyers who set him free on different occassions. undecided
The type of judgement u wish for kanu today os wat u will get someday.... mark my words somewhere... it may take a long time but im telling u d truth.

Im not here to beef or call names... but to hurt u with truth if u wana get hurt cool

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by sekundosekundo: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:
President Buhari should arrest SOLUDO for supporting a Terrorist.. angry

And if any other Baggar make noise about that Kanu Fhucker, that person should be jailed.. angry

Infact, the FG should ban the names Nnamdi & Kanu.. Anybody found answering that name should be jailed including Papilo a.k.a Kanu Nwankwo. angry

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by reptile1: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
As usual, the con heads are here from the waste and Brown roof republic, masturbating on kanu issues angry cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
kernel504:

Hahahhaha... It was because of the Ugu, that your grandfather died fighting to have us in Nigeria, imagine how foolish he was. We don't want you, you keep begging us to stay with you, why? I guess because you need bailout and loans, to repair all the red mould houses in Osogbo and Ogbomoso.
This ugwu exportation dey pain sha grin grin grin. But truth be told, apart from ugwu exportation and druggy, which other biz do the yeastearners do? Let's be seriou
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by reptile1: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
U can't have a head as this and won't remain in Nigeria forever grin con headed Brown roofs

7 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
gemini35:
peraventure biafra did,nt emerge b4 2019 no casting of vote in biafra land
Make I see how u go take stop am, Ipob coward
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
And who is going to start the war? IPOB? No wonder Kanu was soliciting for funds to buy weapons. So that means he is guilty as charged. As for the UN coming to give you biafara............hahahahahahahahaha
Lol. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

So u are telling me u kno more abt treason than the 2 lawyers who set him free on different occassions. undecided
The type of judgement u wish for kanu today os wat u will get someday.... mark my words somewhere... it may take a long time but im telling u d truth.

Im not here to beef or call names... but to hurt u with truth if u wana get hurt cool
that was why i asked him to educate us on treason *he seemed to know more than the lawyers *

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

This ugwu exportation dey pain sha grin grin grin. But truth be told, apart from ugwu exportation and druggy, which other biz do the yeastearners do? Let's be seriou
maybe you should tell me who own's the sabon gari market, alaba market, onitsha main market etc

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by CHYMZZY(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
i smell mad mad people here!
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kk

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kernel504(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Hahahhaha... Am happy we are even selling Ugu, please what do you sell to the world? Lazy fellows.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR / Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.