Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (66168 Views)

Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by coolhumble(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:
As African man, I believe in the existence of Witches/Wizard but since there is no physical proof to nail any accused person, beating this harmless woman is totally barbaric. I wish the woman can get justice.

Dont mind these children speaking grammar. Even the whites who gave us education knows witches and wizards do exist.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tripzie(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
cry
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards?why do we give so much powers to none existence things?why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

This is a clear case of a mentally challenged person,and instead of sympathy,and help to be offered to her,the perverts from this town stripped her of her clothes,so they can have a peep of her old privates.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

My point is. Mentally challenged people,say things they are not even aware they say.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment,instead of beating her into confessing what she knows nothing about.

I hope this dude is just trying to get attention, if he truly does not believe witches, witchcraft, marine spirit & demonic powers dont exist then "HUNGERBAD" is an understatement!!! undecided
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards?why do we give so much powers to none existence things?why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

This is a clear case of a mentally challenged person,and instead of sympathy,and help to be offered to her,the perverts from this town stripped her of her clothes,so they can have a peep of her old privates.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

My point is. Mentally challenged people,say things they are not even aware they say.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment,instead of beating her into confessing what she knows nothing about.

I hope this dude is just trying to get attention, if he truly does not believe witches, witchcraft, marine spirit & demonic powers dont exist then "HUNGERBAD" is an understatement!!!
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by MONITZ: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:
The earlier we stop this rubbish called witchcraft, the better for us in this country. What is the meaning of this for God's sake? Someone will just wake up one morning with malaria and the next thing is to start calling one innocent old woman a witch (whatever that means). We really need to roll back this malaria before it causes problems beyond repair. This is terrible.

Yes oh malaria, a very strong one as a matter of fact,it has eaten into her brain as a matter of fact and which is y she said all those things to implicate herself as a matter of fact.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Lero15(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
walemoney007:
see the way an African man is thinking like oyinbo grin

By the time this witches handle you,you will start running from MFM to cele,and that's if you are lucky not to be killed
Africa is not Europe
Europeans are not Africans

Abi o. grin
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BodyKiss(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
walemoney007:

By the time this witches handle you,you will start running from MFM to cele,and that's if you are lucky not to be killed
Africa is not Europe

You speak as if you've had firsthand experience of these things. The Europeans have been there, done that. They know better now that this shīt doesn't exist.

I wouldn't be surprised if your only prove of this witchcraft thing is just hearsay or Nollywood.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by naxman(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
they shld go to SCOAN and beat evrybody dat confess so l no dem mean biz
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Yes you are right, Africa is not europe, that's why Africa will forever be backward and be poor while Europe will forever be rich and flourish. We Africans have to change our stupid slave barbaric mentality or perish forever undecided tongue
walemoney007:

Africa is not Europe

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BodyKiss(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
BrutalJab:
It still baffles me to think that some Nigerians don't believe that there is witchcraft. Haba!!!

Wtf! Their only defence is that the person is mentally disturbed.

How do you explain this : A man whom you know that is very well and OK started confessing about his evil deed and later started swelling till he died by himself??

Witchcraft is real!!! speaking from experience. Hmmm

That sounds like a Nollywood movie to me. Don't claim otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
BrutalJab:

mentally disturbed

Is that the only defence you people have

i lafff. Just pray this witches don't remember you o.
The same mentality that made you guys threw a two year old toddler on the the street for many months. SMH!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
So let u assume witches are real. How do we manage it ? By beating them? Do we need a government agency to identify witches? What is the correct way of handling the "WITCH PROBLEM"?
Bro... I didn't praised the way they tortured the woman, i was trying to pass a msg dat dia z evil power.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BodyKiss(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Adeoba10:
You ppl shouting dat do ppl believe in witches..... Make i tell u d fact, Dia is evil power, abeg watin make dat pastor in Ogun state to bcm unconscious wen destroying d shrine? Pray make God no allow u pass dia boundary. Witch z real

Were you there when it happened? What made you think he wasn't struck from behind by the priest of the shrine or someone else?

This is the problem, you lot who believe in this shīt have no concrete prove of its existence. Your believes are based on hearsays.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Or whether the poor woman is mentally well.

Somebody having a psychotic episode could say anything.
Kaybaba5:
Some people are wicked sha......

Who knows whether the confession is under duress

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nigeria is still living in the stone age, we are very slow when it comes to civilization, maybe in 2090 that's when Nigeria will be civilized. We are so backward and slow undecided
HungerBAD:

I lived in England for almost 10 Years,before relocating to where I am now for greener pasture years ago.

I am well conversant with their history of burning perceived witches. They did not know better then,until they knew better.

But that was Hundreds of Years ago,and in Nigeria it is happening in 2016.

I even flew one time to Romania,to visit Count Dracula's Castle, for Research on one of my School Dissertations then,just to ascertain if really he drank blood as widely believed.

Civilizations have moved pass this Barbaric level.

Don't know why the picture of this woman beat up like this,upset me in a personal way.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BodyKiss(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
NNVanguard:

Too much Hollywood bro! This is African Magic!
Or, too much Nollywood. This is reality.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by histemple: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
benjamin007:
Suffer not a witch to live, undecided in other words in Spartan voice KILL THEM ALL

How do you prove in a court of law that somebody is a witch?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by histemple: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Phonefanatic:

If you believe in existence of God then witchcraft is 100% real. You may be too casual to know about the existence of the dark world. Even your constitution recognize witchcraft.

Stop saying what you don't know. The constitutional provision you are referring to, have you bothered to check the interpretation?

How exactly can you prove to the court that somebody is a witch?

Did you read the clause in that law------- that the proof of such excuse shall lie on the person?

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Kgdavid(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Shame on them.

My heart is in serious agony right now, looking at these pictures... instead of helping a sick woman receive treatment, they beat her so terribly that her eyes are swollen... why?

Even if you do believe that she is a witch, as a Christian, the bible says the weapons of our warfare are not carnal.

This is heart-rending.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BodyKiss(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Phonefanatic:

If you believe in existence of God then witchcraft is 100% real. You may be too casual to know about the existence of the dark world. Even your constitution recognize witchcraft.

So, because of a constitution crafted by some backward thinking people, we should believe that witchcraft is real? This is the problem with you people.

I want to hear you people talk about some firsthand experiences when you talk about how real witchcraft is.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Kgdavid(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
tripzie:
cry I hope this dude is just trying to get attention, if he truly does not believe witches, witchcraft, marine spirit & demonic powers dont exist then "HUNGERBAD" is an understatement!!! undecided I hope this dude is just trying to get attention, if he truly does not believe witches, witchcraft, marine spirit & demonic powers dont exist then "HUNGERBAD" is an understatement!!!

believing in the existence of evil is one thing, trying to prove that a person is evil is another. and it is yet another, for you to assault a citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria, on the suspicion that they are "evil", in the absence of evidence of any legal wrongdoing.

All those who laid hands on this woman should be arrested and charged to court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by histemple: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
BodyKiss:

So, because of a constitution crafted by some backward thinking people, we should believe that witchcraft is real? This is the problem with you people.

I want to hear you people talk about some firsthand experiences when you talk about how real witchcraft is.

What that fellow was referring to as constitution, is actually the criminal Act and it even made it clear that the proof of charm, juju and witchcraft shall lie on the accused. Section 213 (b).

So if the accused denies it, there is no other way to prove your case. Isn't that laughable?
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by histemple: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kgdavid:

believing in the existence of evil is one thing, trying to prove that a person is evil is another. and it is yet another, for you to assault a citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria, on the suspicion that they are "evil", in the absence of evidence of any legal wrongdoing.

All those who laid hands on this woman should be arrested and charged to court.

And they will be jailed because nobody can prove that something is a charm or juju just as nobody can prove that a human being is a witchcraft.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by histemple: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Read Chapter 20 of Nigeria Constitution.

You people won't kill us with laughter oh. How many chapters do we have in the Nigerian Constitution?
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by princeohiku(m): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
My people will say only a woman that have no children will be accused to be a witch. No child will allow such a thing to be done to his / her mother.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by nsilordgmail(m): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed. Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

Shey u dey speak english on top winch matter, pray say make one of those things no tie u keep somwia else this ur english na for spiritual healing homes u go dey go speak. This is afrika my broda!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Adeoba10:
You ppl shouting dat do ppl believe in witches..... Make i tell u d fact, Dia is evil power, abeg watin make dat pastor in Ogun state to bcm unconscious wen destroying d shrine? Pray make God no allow u pass dia boundary. Witch z real

I dey tell you. But instead of beating her physically, why don't they go spiritual as well ? But the time you fire hot prayers, thunder go blast the person. You can't fight spiritual battle with carnal means.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by megabank(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
BrutalJab:
It still baffles me to think that some Nigerians don't believe that there is witchcraft. Haba!!!

Wtf! Their only defence is that the person is mentally disturbed.

How do you explain this : A man whom you know that is very well and OK started confessing about his evil deed and later started swelling till he died by himself??

Witchcraft is real!!! speaking from experience. Hmmm
speaking from experience? Have u confessed before and ur stomach swelled till you die? Should i now conclude that ur posting on nairaland from the grave?
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
in world first countries witches and wizards are celebrated, some of them even won medals in witch crafting, if u tink to be a witch is easy, turn to rat or rabbit and go to bank and stole money,
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
The "god of this world" has blinded the minds of those who believe that Satan doesn't exist.

Whatelse is his plan?
Even some Christians are being cornered into thinking that too?

So many Scriptures as evidence.

I FOLLOW THE WORD OF GOD - not science, falsely so called.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
BodyKiss:

Even if you hear people talk you would want to feel it. I will gladly invite you to a village when you are ready
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
porshuch:
who did this to this woman? Jeez! that was horrible. This woman is somebody's mother. [b]pls there is nothing like witchcraft o[/].

Isokay, u seem to also be a member of #teamThereIsNoGod.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
histemple:

What that fellow was referring to as constitution, is actually the criminal Act and it even made it clear that the proof of charm, juju and witchcraft shall lie on the accused. Section 213 (b).

So if the accused denies it, there is no other way to prove your case. Isn't that laughable?

Don't twist the law so what if the accused confesses of such act?
You call the person deranged?
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
histemple:

You people won't kill us with laughter oh. How many chapters do we have in the Nigerian Constitution?

Yes oo he has Internet to make a little Google search but no he needed a proof from me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.