Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,188 members, 6,686,067 topics. Date: Friday, 21 January 2022 at 07:51 PM

What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women (2900 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by 1102(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2010
dobodobo:

If you give money and gift too much,You are a NICE GUY n they see you as father Christmas
If you don't give money,You are too selfish n they talks about you around their friends
If you ask for sex too early, You are smart guy
If you don't ask for sex,you are dull guy
If you tolerate nonsense,you are a fool
if you don't tolerant nonsense, you are strict
if you are funny,you are outspoken
if you are not funny, you are boring guy


I believe this is my main problem with nairaland gurls~ grin grin
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by yme1(f): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2010
jay bee:

In an ideal world then yeah your 100% right but the fact still remain that y'all CAN'T handle the SIMPLE TRUTH.
that is one of the biggest and most irritating excuse ever dear, what truth?the fact is play your part by telling the truth and if the lady in question still wanna play dumb then that is her own cup of nescafe

How many of you out there r open minded?
boy:i really like you (inwardly all he wants is fuc:k)
girl:really?well i don't want a guy that will play around with my emotion,all i need is a man to call my own
boy:me too! i want a lady to call my own,one to build a home with and blah blah blah(he just lied knowing fully well all he wants is to get between her legs but the fear of not fu:ckin that pu:ssy just made him lie)
girl:wow!!a relationship begins.weeks later after the guy don chop clean mouth he avoids the lady
the question here is, are you gonna say the lady wasnt open minded enough?


I'm not one to lead people on neither am i one to come out and say i just want u for fcuks.
I do believe though that if we both r[b] matured [/b] enough then 'em kinda contract definition shouldn't really be a thing to worry about from the start of whatever we are defining
i get your flow there but there are so many moda fu:ckin vampires out there so one really needs to be clear grin
anyway that is why i love me tho cheesy
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Kelvinj(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2010
Kai u go fear resurrection of thread naw, the pesin wey start this thread don forget im password sef for NL
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
I agree with y-me


A friend of mine met a guy, they exchanged numbers and immediately he texted her and said they should meet up, my friend said that was fine and asked what time was suitable for him, he said 930pm. My friend wondered why it was that late and asked him, he said they could go for drinks in a hotel. My friend wasnt convinced and thought this was a bootycall situation. The guy came clean, he said he had a girl at home but just wanted to fook someone on the side and since they are both adults they could make it work. My friend declined but still appreciated the honesty.

My qualm with most guys is that they will knowingly lead girls on, they will lie about everything just to taste the cat and then dash after they have had their feel. Now this aint right I just wish such men had a heart.
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by ayodot(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2010
Even if the lady just want a Bleep I won't advice anybody to let her know, it kills the mood.
I have decided not to collect a girls number went we 1st met or from someone until we've chat up to 2 or 3 times. The problem we guys we put on ourselves when talking to them on phone is always too much. They are mostly full of themselves and u won't be able to read any facial expressions
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by 1102(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2010
Kelvinj:

[size=16pt]Kai u go fear resurrection of thread naw, the pesin wey start this thread don forget im password sef for NL[/size]

Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by yme1(f): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2010
ayodot:

Even if the lady just want a bleep I won't advice anybody to let her know, it kills the mood.
I have decided not to collect a girls number went we 1st met or from someone until we've chat up to 2 or 3 times. The problem we guys we put on ourselves when talking to them on phone is always too much. They are mostly full of themselves and u won't be able to read any facial expressions
that is the problem with you guys!! wanna rip where you didn't sow undecided
y'all just don't get it, not all ladies want serious relationship too
there are ladies who also take guys to be fu:ck why don't u all just leave the innocent one's alone
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by jaybee3(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2010
y me:

that is the problem with you guys!! wanna rip where you didn't sow undecided
y'all just don't get it, not all ladies want serious relationship too
there are ladies who also take guys to be fu:ck why don't u all just leave the innocent one's alone

Even though i've met dem kinda women, they still end up loving at the end of the day and that's where the simple truth thingy idea goes down the drain
Most girls that just wanna chook tend to do so cos of fake bravado. Girls are known not to be stone hearted grin grin
Emotion run through y'all's blood
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by yme1(f): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2010
jay bee:

Even though i've met dem kinda women, they still end up loving at the end of the day and that's where the simple truth thingy idea goes down the drain
this has never happened to me b4 if you think say i dey lie go ask my EX grin grin tongue

Most girls that just wanna chook tend to do so cos of fake bravado. Girls are known not to be stone hearted grin grin
Emotion run through y'all's blood
90% true
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by jaybee3(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^^
so in statistics what does a sampling result of 90% true tells you? grin grin grin

And ur ex said u r one of the 90%. Even if u tip into the other 10% u'd still be insignificant when we talking about billions of women. u dig?
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Omolola1(f): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2010
am sure she did
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by yme1(f): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2010
jay bee:

^^^
so in statistics what does a sampling result of 90% true tells you? grin grin grin

And your ex said u r one of the 90%. Even if u tip into the other 10% u'd still be insignificant when we talking about billions of women. u dig?
you want a monster shoe to hit ya head abi? tongue tongue grin grin
for NOW am with the 10%  grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by jaybee3(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2010
I wear helmet at all times cos of u lot cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by adagz01(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2010
1.never tell her "i love you" when u'r still try'n to her 2.never provide her with everytin she wants/need but surprised gift/cash is OK
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Omolola1(f): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2010
hmmn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Sympathy Love Last? / Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? / Thread For Pinkish Lips..come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.