Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

7 Things High-quality Men Do Differently When They’re Actually Serious About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things High-quality Men Do Differently When They’re Actually Serious About You (577 Views)

Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? / There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They’re Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things High-quality Men Do Differently When They’re Actually Serious About You by shadows123: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2016
By: Katie Mather

1. He texts you back.
Honestly, it’s depressing that this is a qualification of a high-quality man, instead of the requirement of basic and polite human interaction like it should be. Seriously, the standards are so low and Jeff still can’t fucking meet them.

2. But he won’t text you between 1am and 4am.
You won’t be rising from your blissful 7-8 hour-long slumber to that dreaded “you up?” text that awakens pure fury and rage within the inner depths of your soul. Why the Bleep would you be up at 2:56am on a Wednesday, Sean?

3. He’s not afraid to show affection in public.

But not the way Dan was, where he’d make out with you at bars and it was so uncomfortable because, like, your friends were there and his friends were there and strangers were looking at you and the bartender already asked you to knock it off. High-Quality Guy (HQG) will be down to hold your hand though.

4. He’ll comfort you when you’re upset, instead of dismissing you.
Ok, but like, what assholes are you dating that don’t do this naturally? Not doing this isn’t even a “low-quality guy” trait—it doesn’t even warrant using the word “quality” in the same sentence. Casey says he feels “uncomfortable” around tears? What the hell does that even mean?

5. He’s earned your trust and commitment.
When Kevin says something like “~*~you can trust me~*~” two dates in and after he’s asked you to tell him something super personal that you don’t really want to tell him just yet because you, like, don’t even know his middle name or how old he is specifically (mid-20s?!?), that is not him welcoming you into his Trust Circle; it’s him being kinda a dick. HQG is gonna wait until you naturally and comfortably want to tell him whatever it is.

6. He introduces you to his friends.
Not talking about that time you showed up at Jimmy’s place to pick up something and his friends happened to be in his living room playing Xbox, only to keep their eyes glued to the screen and shout “WHO DAT?” when Jimmy answers your knock, and then Jimmy is all “oh it’s just a friend” or “oh this is the girl I mentioned once when you asked me who I was texting” and then he makes you leave so he can continue his grownup man playdate. No, this is a pre-planned meeting—one where HQG shows up with you and his friends all take turns shaking your hand.

7. He puts you to bed when you’re drunk.

This is the defining factor on which you should base whether you could spend the rest of your life with this man.

www.highghost.com

1 Like

Re: 7 Things High-quality Men Do Differently When They’re Actually Serious About You by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2016
grin

Abeeeeg, werrisdis kind of man ehhhn..? I've been looking for him here and there ooo cry still cudnt find him

1 Like

Re: 7 Things High-quality Men Do Differently When They’re Actually Serious About You by knight05(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2016
open your eyes wide. .
here I am! cheesy cheesy
intact ehn I fit carry you go Brazil go fix your hair, go Japan go fix your nail,. .
I can do anything for you o. .
provided you don't drag the cable remote with me on Tuesdays,Wednesday,Saturdays and Sundays grin
TrapQueen77:
grin

Abeeeeg, werrisdis kind of man ehhhn..? I've been looking for him here and there ooo cry still cudnt find him
Re: 7 Things High-quality Men Do Differently When They’re Actually Serious About You by Collenshy2020(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2016
And the Endless list continues, wonder if it's a Ticket to been a faithful / Jocund partner.
Re: 7 Things High-quality Men Do Differently When They’re Actually Serious About You by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2016
knight05:
open your eyes wide. .
here I am! cheesy cheesy
intact ehn I fit carry you go Brazil go fix your hair, go Japan go fix your nail,. .
I can do anything for you o. .
provided you don't drag the cable remote with me on Tuesdays,Wednesday,Saturdays and Sundays grin

First of all, I don't wear wigs/weave... grin
Secondly, I'm not allowed to have nail extensions or having nail art due to my job's SOP... cheesy
And lastly, I don't like being scheduled by a guy... It's a NO NO.... Nah...

1 Like

Re: 7 Things High-quality Men Do Differently When They’re Actually Serious About You by knight05(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

First of all, I don't wear wigs/weave... grin
Secondly, I'm not allowed to have nail extensions or having nail art due to my job's SOP... cheesy
And lastly, I don't like being scheduled by a guy... It's a NO NO.... Nah...

you dont wear wig/weave are you trying to impress me?? cheesy grin. .
lowcost bae

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Men Who Are Desperate For A Wife / Must Read: Seducing The Boss {slutty Er0tica} / Prostitutes Across Britain Offering Their Own Black Friday Deals With 25%.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.