Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari (36224 Views)

My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari / Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by legendte(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

I actually i find it unrealistic when people say the govt should stop blaming the past.
We are suffering today, because the past never prepared for the future (today).

And also we are very unrealistic in our expectation that things can turn around suddenly.
it will takes us about ten years to diversify the economy. Diversification is not a switch you can just turn on or off.
it is a long painful process. We must understand this and work towards it.

All we talk about is dollar vs naira rate because we are still focussing on consuming imported tins.

We must look inward in our consumption pattern.

Blaming the past for the current economy woes does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.
How about assuming responsibility, creating policies, reposition the country and then tell us where he met it and what he has done.
I am proud to tell people the challenges I met while at school simply because I conquered. It is more reasonable and honorable to condemn his predecessor after he must have right the wrongs and allow Nigerians to judge and reward him with a reelection.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by moyakz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
i thought old-men were allergic to blaming and excuses!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Rapuru14: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
OK.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by timeman: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
@TPAND, You can see why we always advised that you wail with sense. What does "predecessors" means?
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Donkunxex(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2016

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by drskyfly007(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

I actually i find it unrealistic when people say the govt should stop blaming the past.

And also we are very unrealistic in our expectation that things can turn around suddenly.
it will takes us about ten years to diversify the economy. Diversification is not a switch you can just turn on or off.

All we talk about is dollar vs naira rate because we are still focussing on consuming imported tins.

Blaming the past for the current economy woes does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.
yes blame the past while they work but unfortunately they are only blaming and are not working....being busy doesn't mean you are achieving anything...BUHARI needs HELP...but his ego won't allow him bring in technocrats due to political differences..I rest my case
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by MistaBabz: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Buhari is a real wailer. Let him keep blaming them & leave the country in disarray.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Buhari... lemme nuh say what is on my mind for you sad

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by AdiDami: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Correction please!
It's not
"predecessors" but
predecessor (without an "s")
You have blamed only the government of Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and none else since you came on board. Try to blame Obj if you won't leave that "throne" the next day.
Yeye de smell

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by OgatheTop: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
OgatheTop:
Thunder fire the following basttards;

ngene ukwenu, hungerbad. modath, omenka, madridguy, midolian, madcow, sarrki, aresa, kenekin and the bloody idiots called gbawe, bolustic and 1stola!

And oh, I forgot the despicable fool called Modsith!

Modified... Pls add the silly heads called Demdem and Passingshot!

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by collitexnaira(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Only an incompetent man blame his tool, this man is so incompetent

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by ALAYORMII: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
byrron:
Buhari thought Nigeria got its independent the day GEJ was sworn in after the death of Yaradua while the other failed past rulers like him ruled Nigeria before it was amalgamated. To him, GEJ is the first president to preside over Nigeria.

Why do you people make everything about GEJ??

He said "predecessors"

Plural, which means those before him and not GEJ alone

Don't let Ur hatred for the President cloud Ur reasoning

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by alexlee50: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
That means this man has no solution to Nigeria's problems. We are on a long thing

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Uchenduin: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mr dullarden,is the blame part of the electoral promises?u saw the so called woes and promised 2 come and change it,not knowing DT u are eying d seat because of ur empty pocket,now u HV succeeded in making ur pocket and bank account heavy at d expense of a common man,and instead looking 4 a way 2 ammend wat u spoiled,u are busy leveling out blames DT is not necessary,tell me,of wat need is this ur senseless blame 2 a hungry 170million poor Nigerians.

let's face d fact now,if u said DT u are not corrupt
1. where is all d trillions u recovered from loots=ur bank account has d answer
2.where are all d money u borrowed from China govt and IMF to finance d 2016 budget=ur bank account has d answer.
3.where is d trillions of naira recovered from TSA=ur bank account has d answer.
4.where is d money from custom=ur bank account.

pls stop fooling Nigerians,u are a disappointment, shame,calamity to this' country,u spoiled everything,d whole world is laughing at u,I CNT even summon courage again to say am from Nigeria anytime I travelled abroad
I wish 2019 is tomoro let's pack u and ur family in2 everlasting prison.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Stanbeto: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Chai, chai there is God o

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Raziii(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Standing5:
Even Russia with all her technological sophistication had to set a 7 years target in which she would try to overturn the effects of dependence of oil. 'Nigerians' want Buhari to do it in 1 month without money. The hate and ignorance is clear and obvious.
that's fine...That's just fine. You know so well about what Russia is doing. You know the target set! Now tell me the target of Nigeria. What really is the plan of this govt? Please tell us in 2 lines. And don't tell me about the sincerity of Buhari. You guys see it as hate which is a pity but what Ppl are asking is, Mr president give us a road map! Just like the Russia you cited has done!

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Johnrake69: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
No wonder we are where we are.

But wait a moment Buhari... Hol up, hol up just hol up,

I have never heard you blame IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami, OBJ for our woes.
All I hear is past administration or GEJ

Have you forgotten that GEJ is from the minority? That is the Nigerian politics. Buhari, Shagari, IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami, OBJ all left behind an Eldorado state. While GEJ came in and spoilt everything. cry

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Raziii(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Standing5:
Even Russia with all her technological sophistication had to set a 7 years target in which she would try to overturn the effects of dependence of oil. 'Nigerians' want Buhari to do it in 1 month without money. The hate and ignorance is clear and obvious.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Daura President! Your dullardness is legendary!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by aminu790(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
ok! continue
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by greaterlove(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Oga abeg just put all the blame you want to blame on a CD, Obaino music will gladly market it for you. Please sir we need you to get to work

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by opribo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Was Buhari not a predecessor himself, what was his scorecard when compared with the other past leaders. Someone needs to educate him to focus on the way forward because he has been in every way a part and parcel of the problem. He was a key player in the Nigerian army, a past head of state, chairman of ptdf, onetime governor in the North East, so what the hell is he talking about. He should go look in the mirror first before passing blame.

BTW nowadays everybody in government is blaming recession for our non progress and I am wondering if indeed they truly understand the real meaning of the economic word they are all shouting and singing. Maybe they should be asked one by one what they understand recession. When they live off tax payers funds for their housing, clothing, electricity, water etc. I bet they dont know they just say it to get by for their non performance.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Teechawa: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wetin surprise me be say we vote for CHANGE. CHANGE come tell us say "CHANGE begins with you". I tire o.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by zurine(f): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
OH MY GOSH, WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by divinelove(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by SIMPLYTALLEST(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=blueto post=49803468]

http://punchng.com/ill-continue-blame-predecessors-nigerias-woes-buhari/[/quote
Hmm! But Mr President there is no justifiable reason for failure mind you.
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by biggie73(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cut this crap, slowpoke. The more you blame GEJ and Co., the more I regret voting for APC. The deteriorated economy started and end on Buhari's table. Quit, if you are not competent.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by okito: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thankfully, a certain Muhammadu Buhari was one of the predecessors, he should blame him too!

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Dannychukz(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:

Blaming Jonathan for the problem does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.
Nice one....and the question is what has he done to show for his admin. Since he was sworn in rather than travel packing his whole generation then coming back to blame past administrations......smh

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Johnrake69: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

Within the last 17months what has Buhari done differently? Is it the issue of budget padding? Or overblown cost of governance? Or the 10 presidential jet he has decided to maintain?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video / Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.