Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari (36223 Views)

My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari / Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by saammyy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

I actually i find it unrealistic when people say the govt should stop blaming the past.
We are suffering today, because the past never prepared for the future (today).

And also we are very unrealistic in our expectation that things can turn around suddenly.
it will takes us about ten years to diversify the economy. Diversification is not a switch you can just turn on or off.
it is a long painful process. We must understand this and work towards it.

All we talk about is dollar vs naira rate because we are still focussing on consuming imported tins.

We must look inward in our consumption pattern.

Blaming the past for the current economy woes does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.
when people focus on finding someone to blame it excuses them from accepting responsibility for change, therefore they are not commited to the task and failure becomes inevitable. The blame game continues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Ribajae(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
E b like sey una like naija like dis dats why u want no complaint shey ...... even if na una sef, the blame go extend to lord lugard, the man is just being human, even humans blame God for problems encountered.
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
You want us to know your predecessors did a bad job. Alright,we get the point. Now SHUT UP,sit down and do your damn JOB. Your position is called President not Chief Buck passer.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by edpunter(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
MrFootball:
evil old fool, u better stop d blame game nd start working

Hahaha, what do you expect from an illiterate leader? He will ruin everything to the barest minimum. Remember I told ya dollar will be $1/600 by December, it clocked N500 today parallel market, the worst is yet to come cos recession is like cancer, it kills slowly. I overheard MTN laid off a thousand+ contract staff and the remaining ones with a reduced pay of 60%, mehn give it a year thousands of people will lose their jobs. Make them go ask United States if them don get over the recession when do them cos of George Bush. Na so e be when dem give the dullest person class rep, na the day una get CA e go announce am then later e go blame e papa when born am like that. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by piagetskinner(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
A president that keeps on passing blames is not fit to be a president

Make this man resign abeg.....it's evident he's not capable of the Job
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by 4wrd9ja: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
plaetton:

The most annoying aspect is that , true to his character, Buhari has never taken responsibility for criminally overthrowing a Democratically elected government back in 1983, an action that single handedly led Nigeria on a trajectory of destruction and economic desolation up till 1999.
No one has held Buhari responsible for being the catalyst, the provocateur for most of Nigeria's problems over the past 33 yrs.

It completely nauseates me, and it should rightly nauseate all Nigerians when we hear Buhari blaming past leaders, excluding himself, for Nigeria's many ills.
Buhari is a punishment sent to Nigerians every time they feel too comfortable and take things for granted, the last time they were rescued by IBB, this self inflected problem, one wonder who the rescuer will be this time, obviously election and judiciary can't be of help.Don't be persuaded by his few but vocal supporters, even Lucifer has followers you can understand the mindset of his supporters

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by CioAngels(f): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Anyway, Nigeria is a country without History so your children will not read about your failure that you spent four/eight blaming hìs predecessors after contesting four time.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Laxy009(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is a confirmation that our president is so clueless. How long will he blame the past government instead of him to bring enough and good technocrats that will turn around the country economy. Very soon his four years of office will over by then he will realised that he had failed so many promises he made during his campaign.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Layi9: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
People just keep blamin buhari sha,d man hasnt really done anything wrong dis stuff is all frm d drop in oil price...u cant explain it without blamin d past govt,if we had diversified earlier we wont be facin dis if,jona hadnt depleted d ECA we wont be in dis mess....oder oil producin countries are facin dis libya is in tartars,even saudi arabia is settin 2030 as deadline for oil dependence u naw want buhari to perform magic.....read dis news abeg..click da link
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/dec/30/oil-iran-saudi-arabia-russia-venezuela-nigeria-libya
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by muller101(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
This man is a complete mook.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by lordyugo: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Standing5:
Why not u suggest an agenda that can be funded with no money.
When Jonathan, Yar'adua, and OBJ was there we heard suggestions on building refineries and road but since Buhari came in such talk av died. That's evidence that Nigerians know there is no money on ground.

u wr askd wats d plan?
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by slimsoshady(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jesuobu:
What shall it profit a man if he blames the whole world and losses his soul.
bros no kill me oo. grin grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by latecoinvest: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
God bless Nigeria
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by linusbnn(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:

Blaming Jonathan for the problem does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.

U need functional brain

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by CosmicJames(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:

Blaming Jonathan for the problem does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.
How can you in your real sense encourage him to continue blaming? How can you make progress when you are blaming someone for your failure? Was he voted to come and tell us the cause of our problem? Last week he was in New York blaming past govt for Nigeria woes. He is now back in town and he's blaming still. Let me tell you: with this blaming mentality, he will achieve nothing till he expires in aso vila if he didn't stop it and do something now. Just watch

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by bikefab(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Blame urself too, u ruled this country once what did u achieve? Imbe.cile!!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by hero2000: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
No wonder we are where we are.

But wait a moment Buhari... Hol up, hol up just hol up,

I have never heard you blame IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami, OBJ for our woes.
All I hear is past administration or GEJ

Please read well. ...The past 16-17years. Was GEJ the only president for those years.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by justkool(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
B'u'h'a'r'i go and fvcck urself, punk a$$. [email]B'u'h'a'r'i go and fvcck urself, punk a$$. [/email]B'u'h'a'r'i go and fvcck urself, punk a$$.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by jordinsparkles(f): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
Standing5:
That's a President that knows his onions. We need to follow the lead of the smoke called recession in order to unravel where the fire of mismanagement went wrong.
onions Kor pepper ni

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by jordinsparkles(f): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
byrron:
Is Buhari not a part of the past visionless leaders that once ruled Nigeria or has he forgotten?
I wonder oooo
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Abeg let's leave this man alone, edo people have proved that Nigerian are enjoying the suffering, pls let's move on.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by tommynico(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ayam so tired of this blame game, this old fellow should stop it already. We'v always knwn that the past was a bad memory including him, but we only have this present time to make amends and not to blame others to mask the imconpetence.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by jordinsparkles(f): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
koboko69:

Wailing Dundee. Its not about rushing to make comments to get likes from wailing dundees like u. Abi u wan sell the likes for your village.firstly, Nigeria have never, i mean never peaked 5000MW. U can onlyfool ur sef and likes grin.where are the assembly plants usdd to deceive gullible people like u just before elections cheesy. Jonathan and PDP was a disaster, and we will keep blaming them, u wail or not. Nigeria is on the part to her lost glory, if u don't like, lagoon option is there for u.
all I see in your write up is..insults upon insults!!! You haven't made any reasonable point.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by justy15: 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
kwontiniorr blaming your predecessors, don't stop as if u fell from heaven to come n contest election in 2015. didn't u know there was no saving n infrastructure before u promised to turn Nigeria into Dubai, $1=#1, #46 per litre of PMS, 10,000 mega watt n to rescue chibok girls within first 3 months. continue blaming it is not your faults but that of zombies that voted u into office. Nonsense
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Omeokachie: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
That is what people who dont have solution to a problem do. Just like an incompetent artisan will blame his failure on his tool.

Kindergarten president.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by elvisfaith(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Keep blaming them..U are free

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

I actually i find it unrealistic when people say the govt should stop blaming the past.
We are suffering today, because the past never prepared for the future (today).

And also we are very unrealistic in our expectation that things can turn around suddenly.
it will takes us about ten years to diversify the economy. Diversification is not a switch you can just turn on or off.
it is a long painful process. We must understand this and work towards it.

All we talk about is dollar vs naira rate because we are still focussing on consuming imported tins.

We must look inward in our consumption pattern.

Blaming the past for the current economy woes does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.

Do you really know what you are talking about. People are not really against Buhari blaming past administrations as much as they are against things going from BAD TO WORSE.
P

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by koboko69: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
jordinsparkles:
all I see in your write up is..insults upon insults!!! You haven't made any reasonable point.

Who cares about a wailing dundee's opinion?
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by hero2000: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Where did Buhari mention GEJ's administration(specifically) in that speech? But the GEJites won't let us hear word. Guilty conscience.

'The wicked run when no one pursues'.
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by SaffronSpice: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
I have never been surprised by Buhari's fake promises and never will be. Being gap-toothed,I know it's easy for him to lie through his teeth.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Smartademu(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Because u are clueless about what to do, abi?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Ejiphill09(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
In mama peace voice I say Continue.. ....ders God ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video / Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.