Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari (36217 Views)

My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari / Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by sucess001(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:

Blaming Jonathan for the problem does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.

you dont even realise that his blame game and actions since he took over is the reason we have economic problems...70% of investors left the country because of his delay in appointing ministers and putting in place an economic policy...

him blaming is just a stupid act of someone who likes passing the buck....

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Lilimax(f): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
byrron:
Buhari thought Nigeria got its independent the day GEJ was sworn in after the death of Yaradua while the other failed past rulers like him ruled Nigeria before it was amalgamated. To him, GEJ is the first president to preside over Nigeria.
grin

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
is buharis administration working??...

Is he playing ?

Bro we have to be objective

I don't subscribe blaming the past and not moving ahead

What he's say is we still have to blame the past for our current situation
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Izonpikin: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
No wonder we are where we are.

But wait a moment Buhari... Hol up, hol up just hol up,

I have never heard you blame IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami, OBJ for our woes.
All I hear is past administration or GEJ
I want to unequivocally say for the first time that buhari is dull...

He is just a biased bigot and also an unrelentless olodo..

This same buhari forgets that he is also a predecessor..

Who vote this kin human being for 2016 na.. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Acidosis(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
When the f00lish rules, the masses suffer.

If you think Buhari is the f00l here, then we are both correct.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by ephi123(f): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Instead of him to keep quiet, face his work (like Uche) and let his works speak for him, Mr zero idea is still playing the blame game. Till kingdom come. Mschew

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Akpan107(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

I actually i find it unrealistic when people say the govt should stop blaming the past.
We are suffering today, because the past never prepared for the future (today).

And also we are very unrealistic in our expectation that things can turn around suddenly.
it will takes us about ten years to diversify the economy. Diversification is not a switch you can just turn on or off.
it is a long painful process. We must understand this and work towards it.

All we talk about is dollar vs naira rate because we are still focussing on consuming imported tins.

We must look inward in our consumption pattern.

Blaming the past for the current economy woes does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.
Who do you blame for economy recession of 1983-1984?
Pray to have another IBB to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by VagileVictor(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dull President Oya kontinu.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by ahmedio: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
abokibuhari:

No sense at all, adeke

So my brother s here. Hes not only adeke hes also eegwe

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by tinziemaine(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stupid man,"u will continue to blame" dats sign of being clueless as long as you continue to blame you won't do anything better or make a change.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Babysheart(f): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Unfortunately, because of tribal sentiments... A lot of Nigerians won't see anything wrong with this Dullard.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by CHYMZZY(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
This man don smoke cameroon pepper weed!! Who give you this kin weed!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Why do you people make everything about GEJ??

He said "predecessors"

Plural, which means those before him and not GEJ alone

Don't let Ur hatred for the President cloud Ur reasoning

Buhari just started adding (s) in the word "predecessor", it has always been about GEJ. The Buhari-led Federal Government since assumption of power last year, has continued to accuse it’s predecessor of being responsible for the country’s current economic challenges.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/25/handed-nigeria-produced-africas-richest-man-largest-economy-jonathan-replies-buhari/

You cant rewrite history and I can see how deep your love for GEJ is. Both you and Buhari should also acknowledge the fact that by adding "s" to predecessor, it automatically includes him.

Hypocrisy is an advance form of hate.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Izonpikin: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

Is he playing ?

Bro we have to be objective

I don't subscribe blaming the past and not moving ahead

What he's say is we still have to blame the past for our current situation
buharis admin is basically doing zilch..very useless and directionless..

Has buhari blamed himself as a failure for also being a predecessor..??..a one time dictator??

Very rubbish statement from an old expired president...

And very useless masses who voted this old person to rule this country in this present times.. angry

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by kenmaro: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
Buhari should stop complaining, is he not part of the predecessors (1983)? Rather, he should think of a way out of this mess or resign if he can't lead Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Abcka811: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

I actually i find it unrealistic when people say the govt should stop blaming the past.

And also we are very unrealistic in our expectation that things can turn around suddenly.
it will takes us about ten years to diversify the economy. Diversification is not a switch you can just turn on or off.

All we talk about is dollar vs naira rate because we are still focussing on consuming imported tins.

Blaming the past for the current economy woes does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.
You are correct. At the end, we will count the blame game as one major achievements and will vote for him. Anufia. Buhari is the begining and end of an incomepetent president.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by youngboi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ubulu eke.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
OgatheTop:
Thunder fire the following basttards;

ngene ukwenu, hungerbad. modath, omenka, madridguy, midolian, madcow, sarrki, aresa, kenekin and the bloody idiots called gbawe, bolustic and 1stola!

And oh, I forgot the despicable fool called Modsith!
...No at all! I won't subscribe to the thunder firing squard stuff and co but there is a name that is clearly absent from your list. Mr PASSINGSHOT!

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by OGHENE316(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
am not surprise from a dullard like pmb

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by sosmoney: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
In fela voice unknown soldier became the president. This man is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Johnrake69:

Funny but, true. Within the last 17months what has Buhari done differently? Is it the issue of budget padding? Or overblown cost of governance? Or the 10 presidential jet he has decided to maintain? What moral ground does he have to blame anybody? cry
He is morally bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by precious1967(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
season six episode four, continue continue

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by onward4life(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
blueto:

http://punchng.com/ill-continue-blame-predecessors-nigerias-woes-buhari/

PMB Said "I screamed in high heaven, because I have made many promises seeking Vote"

Scream no more!!
Gently come down better pikin
I wonder how ur gap tooth and ur jaw go dey wobble like Naira wen you scream with pet bottle of Kunu.
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by namuguibe(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Is he a historian or a president tasked to lead the country into a stable and prosperous future??
He is really becoming irritating these days.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by dadebayo1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Blame game till 2019.... All hail the blaming blamer... We patiently wait for the speech tomorrow... I pray they have finally installed anti plagiarism...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
I did'nt vote u to BLAME! I voted u for a CHANGE!! You are a WASTE of my vote!!!

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by TPAND(f): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
blueto:
So you mean those rail way systems that you inaugurated at the inception of your administration, the 5000mw you inherited and so on weren't a product of your predecessors?? You are quick to attribute every failure in your govt to your predecessors but attribute any iota of success to your “body language.”

In spite of your administration’s daily vilification of Jonathan, the achievements of his government continue to speak for themselves.

Jonathan put in place a policy that provided zero import-duty for completely knocked down vehicles; while discouraging the importation of already assembled cars; old or brand new, by the imposition of heavy import-duties. This propelled car manufacturers to set up assembly-plants in Nigeria that provide jobs for craftsmen, technicians, technologists, engineers, and other professionals across the value chain. The government also made it a policy to patronize locally-made and assembled cars.

The outcome is that local car-assembly is back in Nigeria; literally risen from the dead. Big auto giants, including Peugeot, Nissan, Volkswagen, Kia, Hyundai and apparently Honda, now either assemble, or entirely manufacture, their cars, SUVs, trucks and buses at various locations in Nigeria. In addition, Nigeria had an indigenous car-manufacturing company, Innoson, which was not only selling locally but dabbling in exports.

Nigerians did not vote you for incessant blames, don't think because APC recently won a state election then Nigerians won't vote you out if you keep blaming and failing to perform.

Spot on friend, spot on. Your cerebral account of this post is second to none.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Standing5:
That's a President that knows his onions. We need to follow the lead of the smoke called recession in order to unravel where the fire of mismanagement went wrong.
onion ko crayfish ni,mediocrity at it highest level

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Datacard: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
You dont cry over a spilled milk, fine the harm has been been done, Mr president we need the way forward but not to capitalize and dwell on the past.
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by daryoor03(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
One step forward and Four steps backward. What a government
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by nnokwa042(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

t
northerners should be held accountable with yorubas for distroying this country with looting for more than 50 years

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by excel101(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
PMB should know that the reason why he was elected into office was because Nigerians wants the change they claim to have. PMB should not remind us about GEJ again, cos they condemned GEJ Govt. and won our heart, instead of delivering his promises he's still blaming last administration. PMB is a total failure.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.