Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari (36226 Views)

My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari / Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Dinobi77: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Doesnt PMB have shame at all cos am sure this his statements ve become too boring? I myself will even be ashamed of myself if i should be in a position where i continue to blame others.
Truly i see him as an unintelligent person who doesnt knw what to do about mess in Nigeria, n also doesnt knw what to say whenever he picks uu mic to address d people., xept to blame ot

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by LaExpert: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

I actually i find it unrealistic when people say the govt should stop blaming the past.
We are suffering today, because the past never prepared for the future (today).

And also we are very unrealistic in our expectation that things can turn around suddenly.
it will takes us about ten years to diversify the economy. Diversification is not a switch you can just turn on or off.
it is a long painful process. We must understand this and work towards it.

All we talk about is dollar vs naira rate because we are still focussing on consuming imported tins.

We must look inward in our consumption pattern.

Blaming the past for the current economy woes does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.

From which past do you want to blame exactly?

1914, 1960, 1999 or 2010?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Dinobi77: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Doesnt PMB have shame at all cos am sure this his statements ve become too boring? I myself will even be ashamed of myself if i should be in a position where i continue to blame others.
Truly i see him as an unintelligent person who doesnt knw what to do about mess in Nigeria, n also doesnt knw what to say whenever he picks uu mic to address d people., xept to blame others.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Dannychukz(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
okito:
Thankfully, a certain Muhammadu Buhari was one of the predecessors, he should blame him too!
Abi o
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Miles300: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
O yes past administration is the cause , visionless and arrogant leader ... The worst past administration was still better than wat we have now .. U administration within a year has broken every record to the negative since independence .. U keep blaming proves one thing u av no idea wat to do . When will u ever take responsibility ...

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Swizdom(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
boneruns:
I don't think this man understands the hardship the ordinary man on the street is facing. He has watched too much of cartoons.

Popeye, precisely.
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Victorblaze14(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:

Blaming Jonathan for the problem does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.

Shut the Bleep up since he has been blaming what has he achieved nothing only 500naira to a dollar Bleep this curse administration

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by SIMPLYTALLEST(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Therefore...? This is simply laughable if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by zikko(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Almost two years now, he still fine it convenient to blame his predecessors. Was he not part of the predecessors that put this nation where it's today. I remembered he was a Military president and one Minister of petroleum. He should quit the blame game and do what he can or trow in the towel.

I can't employ you and you continue to blame the last person on the job for your incompetence to make right for what was wrong.

#Stoptheblamegamenow

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by onionsoup(f): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
And now, ladies and gentle men.. Tha blame game begins right from tha presidential palace. Buhari against his predecessors and tha citizenry against the presidency... Who go win grin

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Dannychukz(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
Donkunxex:
This man should just die on his next visit outside naija..please just die... I have been quiet for too long,thinking this man would turn things around but all we hear everyday is "the past govt did this and that". Buhari,you should know you aren't the first president in the world to inherit shit. I actually campaigned for this visionless dullard. undecided
Lloooool....

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by fortunechy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
u will continue to blame him till u die

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by pawesome(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

I actually i find it unrealistic when people say the govt should stop blaming the past.

And also we are very unrealistic in our expectation that things can turn around suddenly.
it will takes us about ten years to diversify the economy. Diversification is not a switch you can just turn on or off.

All we talk about is dollar vs naira rate because we are still focussing on consuming imported tins.

Blaming the past for the current economy woes does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.
sense no common..recieve sense IJN

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by plaetton: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
No wonder we are where we are.

But wait a moment Buhari... Hol up, hol up just hol up,

I have never heard you blame IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami, OBJ for our woes.
All I hear is past administration or GEJ

The most annoying aspect is that , true to his character, Buhari has never taken responsibility for criminally overthrowing a Democratically elected government back in 1983, an action that single handedly led Nigeria on a trajectory of destruction and economic desolation up till 1999.
No one has held Buhari responsible for being the catalyst, the provocateur for most of Nigeria's problems over the past 33 yrs.

It completely nauseates me, and it should rightly nauseate all Nigerians when we hear Buhari blaming past leaders, excluding himself, for Nigeria's many ills.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Empty Kom Kom. ..him too follow for the predecessors but the man no get brain

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
LaExpert:

From which past do you want to blame exactly?

1914, 1960, 1999 or 2010?

1984 when bubu was Head of State cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Unigweson25(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
I KNOW FROM DAY 1 THAT HE HAS NO SOLUTION ...ABEG HOW MUCH IS A DOLLAR TO NAIRA?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Kosy79(f): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Buhari seemed to have forgotten that he once ruled Nigeria, so he has to blame himself too. I don't understand it, did GEJ ruled Nigeria for 16yrs? or was it last year that Nigeria got her independence? well, I don't blame him cos that's what u got when u elect a professional cattle rearer. He's a dullard. I wonder what happened to his common sense?

Riddle time! Riddle time!! Riddle time!!!
Boos and Baes who can tell me the name of a man who is a Blame Master and who can blame for d world?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Miles300:
O yes past administration is the cause , visionless and arrogant leader ... The worst past administration was still better than wat we have now .. U administration within a year has broken every record to the negative since independence .. U keep blaming proves one thing u av no idea wat to do . When will u ever take responsibility ...

The man no sabi anything eeeeeh! Him think say democracy na military regime wey him go siddon other people go dey do work for am. In democracy you have to be fully involved and know your left from right else you will be gravely misled but alas..the man isn't educated enough to know when he's being used especially by his clique

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Uchenduin: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
1.with corruption(GEJ) fuel price is 87
b.without corruption(PMB) is 145
2.with corruption(GEJ) dollar is 197
b.without corruption(PMB) is 490
2.with corruption(GET) bag of rice is 6500
b.without corruption(PMB) is 22000

pls good citizens of naija which is corrupt.vote like if it is GEJ,and votu share if it is PMB.
Even God warn us against apc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by stwazobia: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mr Bubu you better keep quiet. you are just a total failure, you got nothing to offer... if you have conscience you should resign immediately...

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Standing5(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Raziii:
that's fine...That's just fine. You know so well about what Russia is doing. You know the target set! Now tell me the target of Nigeria. What really is the plan of this govt? Please tell us in 2 lines. And don't tell me about the sincerity of Buhari. You guys see it as hate which is a pity but what Ppl are asking is, Mr president give us a road map! Just like the Russia you cited has done!
Why not u suggest an agenda that can be funded with no money.
When Jonathan, Yar'adua, and OBJ was there we heard suggestions on building refineries and road but since Buhari came in such talk av died. That's evidence that Nigerians know there is no money on ground.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by yedidiah(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

Who blame don help? Blame connotes a negative mindset. Now tell me how is it possible, to move at the pace you should when you keep looking back or holding on to the past?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Sirbun: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Can someone pls Tell PMB to just Shut da Bleep up.he Single handedly masterminded a Coup detat against a democratically elected government.No past Minister Or President is a Saint Said ( IBB).he is ready to Hand Elrufai over comes 2019... The power remain in North till 2027

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Unigweson25(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jesuobu:
What shall it profit a man if he blames the whole world and losses his soul.
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE BLAMES THE WHOLE WORLD AND STILL BE BLAMED..
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Whobedatte(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
OgatheTop:
Thunder fire the following basttards;

ngene ukwenu, hungerbad. modath, omenka, madridguy, midolian, madcow, sarrki, aresa, kenekin and the bloody idiots called gbawe, bolustic and 1stola!

And oh, I forgot the despicable fool called Modsith!
You forgot to add demden
cant even see him here anymore.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by peeparty(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
kwontinue till you leave office den.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is on point.

He who holds someone to the ground, holds himself. You can only be freed the day you decide to free that man. If Jesus was busy blaming devil for messing up the world then he would not have accomplished his mission on earth. He has blamed enough, is time to get to work.
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by flokii: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Uchenduin:
1.with corruption(GEJ) fuel price is 87
b.without corruption(PMB) is 145
2.with corruption(GEJ) dollar is 197
b.without corruption(PMB) is 490
2.with corruption(GET) bag of rice is 6500
b.without corruption(PMB) is 22000

pls good citizens of naija which is corrupt.vote like if it is GEJ,and votu share if it is PMB.
Even God warn us against apc

it's like you av no clue what happened in 2015, so I'll educate you.

ur GEJ had south + north ticket while PMB had North * South (west) ticket. The north chose their own over your hero.
as simple as a,b,c.. why d campaign after election?
Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Adminisher: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Buhari please go ahead. Never stop saying the truth. It will annoy, scare, goad and irritate. Please don't stop. Nigerians don't deserve much respect. They allow clueless and corrupt politicians to run amok and still defend them due to tribal cleavages.
Please keep up the good work. Nigerias economy is down but all efforts are in vain if we get out of it without people changing

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Izonpikin: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
I hope this old outdated man understands that he is also a predecessor..

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari by Izonpikin: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
tuale4u:

Blaming Jonathan for the problem does not in any way affect the performance of the govt. They can blame past govt while they work. it does not slow down progress in anyway. Actually it helps progress because it makes it easier for Nigerians to persevere and work hard for a better future.
is buharis administration working??...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition / Eugene Anenih: 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Son Of PDP Chieftain / Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.