Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) (101868 Views)

All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Doctor With Fake UNILAG Certificate Arrested In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
"This is what my beauty has done to me " she has said it all. women
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
May God show His mercy on her.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by moonloved(f): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
May God heal her fast cos as d maggot is dripping d man money is increasing. See what longer throat has caused some women. Beauty! Beauty!! Beauty!!!
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by trapQ: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lol

Youre basking in ignorance but continue.
gbosaa:

Being unable to find solution to a particular ailment or being witness to another that baffles you doesn't validate the existence of anything.

Don't depend on the limited knowledge you read from your medical textbooks. Research and find solutions.

Years ago gout, yellow fever, hepatitis etc were all seen and treated as infections from the gods or some sort of karma.

I have seen a medical doctor that believes that HIV could be given to somebody through 'occultic' means.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by madjune(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
After snakes, na maggots.

Hmm...Lala don get new delicacy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
...and once again Nigerian dailies are doing their part in keeping the masses dumb. Thank God for the internet because I can't imagine been fully grown pre 1990 when the only information we had on issues were Nigerian sources.
Imagine, after all the long story with paragraphs they posted no accompanying picture of discharged maggots.
STORY FOR THE GODS.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
sorcery / end result of poor personal hygeine
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by OLUWATILA: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
madridguy:
Aiye Mojuba.
Aiye moseba
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Collins0609(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
I know it must b from AFONJA REPUBLIC

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Collins0609:
I know it must b from AFONJA REPUBLIC

May tribalism cut your life short. Bastard
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by juman(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by juman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
I dont believe it.

It look like it was pus coming out of her anus or vaginal.

They should rather take her to general hospital where there are more experienced doctors and equipment.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Mhizjay(f): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Liability:
I pray more ladies should fall victim to this kind of situation.
Seriously?? Would you like someone close to you in such situation? instead of praying ladies should learn lessons from other people's experience...but you know its not everyone that would learn but at least try to have a clean mind towards other ladies..you are a lady too

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Adeoba10:
And some people cant do without sucking it.... One guy was using his kidney to think n anus to talk, dat there is nothing like blood money, (literally saying dat dia is nothing like juju) i pity ur life, i pray dat our family will not be dia victim.
I have seen where they put charm on pap (eko elewe) placed it on a wood, den using new cutlass with heavy force in striking dis pap, mehn nothing do dis pap.

Back to topic.. . May God heal you.... Or make you spray am with either Baygon, Raid or Sniper. Or make u open am under sun, bcus dats one of the oldest form of meat preservation.

Everything is not about "Ogun owo"..

I really i have seen a similar predicament of the woman in the OP in real life and its not money ritual.

Read up "Myiasis".

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Horbah1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
A brilliant warning to the promiscuous ladies.To be fore warned is to be fore armed.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Ibidi: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
frenchwine:

SMH, everyone knows it's myasis, can you kindly explain the pathophysiology of how her myasis came about?

However, I did quickly learn that it is possible for maggots to infest a vagina — a condition that’s called myiasis of the vagina, which itself is not an STD. Of course, there were only a handful of articles about this condition, leading me to deduce that it is very rare indeed. undecided

The first article, which had an English abstract but Spanish text, was published in a Chilean medical journal in 2009, and described the case of a young woman who found maggots in her urine. Due to the patient’s “record of use of intravaginal vegetables as sexual stimulator,” the authors speculate that she introduced larvae into her body by repurposing a vegetable as a Love Machine. As far as I can tell, this is the only reported case of possible produce-induced intravaginal maggot infestation, but all the same, it might be a good idea to wash fruits and vegetables before using them as intimacy gadgets.

The second article was written by authors affiliated with the All India Institute of Medical Sciences and published in 2011. It describes the case of a woman with a large genital wart that was found to be infested with maggots, 20 of which were subsequently removed with forceps. Perhaps this is the source of the recent rumor about the “STD that causes maggots.”

The third article was published in 2002. This report comes from Brazil and details the cases of two teenage girls. The first patient had trichomoniasis, and more than 100 maggots were removed from a genital lesion. The second patient had genital warts as well as lesions that were found to be infested with around 65 maggots. The authors note that the patients had poor hygiene and speculate that flies were attracted to the odor and laid eggs in the genital area, where there were open sores.

Over the decades, there have been a few other scattered cases of vaginal maggot infestations published in the medical literature — occurring in patients with no reported STDs. It’s safe to say that this condition is very rare, and can occur in people with or without STDs. It’s also worth mentioning that there are many species of maggots, not all of which are capable of infesting human tissue.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, myiasis is more common in tropical climates, and people with open wounds are at increased risk. Some STDs can cause open sores, which themselves can make a person more vulnerable to subsequent infections.

ARE U NOW SATISFIED?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by duality(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
henrydadon:
Myiasis is a parasitic infestation caused by the larvae of several species. The infestations reduce host physiological functions; destroy host tissues, and causes significant economical losses. It is very rare disease in USA and Europe, seen rarely in tropical and subtropical countries in persons with poor personal hygiene. Diagnosis and treatment are simple. The location of this infestation at genital region is, however, an extremely rare occurrence. The authors present here one case of genital myiasis affecting a village woman with genital prolapse and advanced vaginal malignancy.

Can you also explain this one in the link.

http://m.news24.com.ng/Nigeria/World/News/watch-live-snake-found-in-womans-vagina-20160410
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Chiefobdk1: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
afonjas and strange news. juju. crime

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ibidi:

However, I did quickly learn that it is possible for maggots to infest a vagina — a condition that’s called myiasis of the vagina, which itself is not an STD. Of course, there were only a handful of articles about this condition, leading me to deduce that it is very rare indeed. undecided

The first article, which had an English abstract but Spanish text, was published in a Chilean medical journal in 2009, and described the case of a young woman who found maggots in her urine. Due to the patient’s “record of use of intravaginal vegetables as sexual stimulator,” the authors speculate that she introduced larvae into her body by repurposing a vegetable as a Love Machine. As far as I can tell, this is the only reported case of possible produce-induced intravaginal maggot infestation, but all the same, it might be a good idea to wash fruits and vegetables before using them as intimacy gadgets.

The second article was written by authors affiliated with the All India Institute of Medical Sciences and published in 2011. It describes the case of a woman with a large genital wart that was found to be infested with maggots, 20 of which were subsequently removed with forceps. Perhaps this is the source of the recent rumor about the “STD that causes maggots.”

The third article was published in 2002. This report comes from Brazil and details the cases of two teenage girls. The first patient had trichomoniasis, and more than 100 maggots were removed from a genital lesion. The second patient had genital warts as well as lesions that were found to be infested with around 65 maggots. The authors note that the patients had poor hygiene and speculate that flies were attracted to the odor and laid eggs in the genital area, where there were open sores.

Over the decades, there have been a few other scattered cases of vaginal maggot infestations published in the medical literature — occurring in patients with no reported STDs. It’s safe to say that this condition is very rare, and can occur in people with or without STDs. It’s also worth mentioning that there are many species of maggots, not all of which are capable of infesting human tissue.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, myiasis is more common in tropical climates, and people with open wounds are at increased risk. Some STDs can cause open sores, which themselves can make a person more vulnerable to subsequent infections.

ARE U NOW SATISFIED?
I think it would be more helpful if you first look up the meaning of pathophysiology as against etiology. Thanks.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by morbeta(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
A visit to Synagogue church of all Nation, the story will end permanently.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
jojothaiv:

Frenchwine you geh time dey explain sef...

Na person wey wear the shoe dey know where e dey pain am...
My oga no knowledge is wasted. At least someone would record it in his diary that he learnt something meaningful on Oct 1st

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Ibidi: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
moonloved:
May God heal her fast cos as d maggot is dripping d man money is increasing. See what longer throat has caused some women. Beauty! Beauty!! Beauty!!!

Why not educate yourself. 99% of of whats callef juju in nigeria is not.

READ:

However, I did quickly learn that it is possible for maggots to infest a vagina — a condition that’s called myiasis of the vagina, which itself is not an STD. Of course, there were only a handful of articles about this condition, leading me to deduce that it is very rare indeed.

ARE U NOW SATISFIED?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by biggz82: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pictures of the maggots coming out or i don't believe it
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by flokii: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Horbah1:
A brilliant warning to the promiscuous ladies.To be fore warned is to be fore armed.

will they listen? 98% of them bliv they are smart and have evrything under control.. only few, very few dnt throw caution to d wind.

like they say.. a dog that will go astray won't ever listen to d hunter's whistle.. Buh then life will surely continue without them.. soldier go soldier come cool
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Anglovel: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pls let's not condem her Read this 2014 story. Maggots inside Vagina Dec2014. A video of a doctor removing huge maggots from a woman’s vagina went viral on the internet yesterday. Word Star report.

Reports revealed that the woman [name withheld] had unprotected sex and got infected with an STD that resulted in maggots growing in her private part.

The photo shot came with a campaign stressing the need to use condoms.

However, a new report have surfaced with claims of what really went wrong.

According to sources by a reader, the woman was actually infected after child birth resulting from negligence by the doctors at the hospital she was delivered of her baby.

A source reported that the woman gave birth in a government hospital in India and unfortunately, the gauze used to stop bleeding after delivery was forgotten inside her body.

The swab caused an infection in the body of the 22-year-old new mum. Precisely ten days after giving birth she noticed flesh-eating maggots crawling down her legs.Her husband quickly rushed her to the hospital. On arrival at the hospital, she was examined by the doctor who found the swab inside her body.

The doctor reportedly removed the gauze swab, removed the maggots, and gave the woman other necessary treatment.

Recounting her experience, the woman said: “It was very painful. Initially, we thought it was normal to feel sore, but when I saw maggots, we were alarmed and went to the doctor straight away. The reason we did not file a complaint of medical negligence is because we are from a different state and I don’t even know any language other than Oriya. My husband does not have enough time and resources to fight the case.”

According to reports, the lady is well now.

Nevertheless, the need for protected sex cannot be overemphasized. There are killer sexually transmitted diseases out there.

TAGS:DATBOYJERRYDOCTOR SWABMAGGOTSTDUNPROCTED SEXVAGINA
PREVIOUS ARTICLE

http://thenationonlineng.net/shock-ogun-community-woman-discharges-maggots-private-part/

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
gbosaa:

Being unable to find solution to a particular ailment or being witness to another that baffles you doesn't validate the existence of anything.

Don't depend on the limited knowledge you read from your medical textbooks. Research and find solutions.

Years ago gout, yellow fever, hepatitis etc were all seen and treated as infections from the gods or some sort of karma.

I have seen a medical doctor that believes that HIV could be given to somebody through 'occultic' means.
Hello sir, kindly take a minute, read the Op, read the lady's post I referenced, read my post you referenced (in context) then go through what you have just posted again.
Thank you sir
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Anglovel: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Try to google it and learn more plssss.
Anglovel:
Pls let's not condem her Read this 2014 story. Maggots inside Vagina Dec2014. A video of a doctor removing huge maggots from a woman’s vagina went viral on the internet yesterday. Word Star report.

Reports revealed that the woman [name withheld] had unprotected sex and got infected with an STD that resulted in maggots growing in her private part.

The photo shot came with a campaign stressing the need to use condoms.

However, a new report have surfaced with claims of what really went wrong.

According to sources by a reader, the woman was actually infected after child birth resulting from negligence by the doctors at the hospital she was delivered of her baby.

A source reported that the woman gave birth in a government hospital in India and unfortunately, the gauze used to stop bleeding after delivery was forgotten inside her body.

The swab caused an infection in the body of the 22-year-old new mum. Precisely ten days after giving birth she noticed flesh-eating maggots crawling down her legs.Her husband quickly rushed her to the hospital. On arrival at the hospital, she was examined by the doctor who found the swab inside her body.

The doctor reportedly removed the gauze swab, removed the maggots, and gave the woman other necessary treatment.

Recounting her experience, the woman said: “It was very painful. Initially, we thought it was normal to feel sore, but when I saw maggots, we were alarmed and went to the doctor straight away. The reason we did not file a complaint of medical negligence is because we are from a different state and I don’t even know any language other than Oriya. My husband does not have enough time and resources to fight the case.”

According to reports, the lady is well now.

Nevertheless, the need for protected sex cannot be overemphasized. There are killer sexually transmitted diseases out there.

TAGS:DATBOYJERRYDOCTOR SWABMAGGOTSTDUNPROCTED SEXVAGINA
PREVIOUS ARTICLE

http://thenationonlineng.net/shock-ogun-community-woman-discharges-maggots-private-part/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Ibidi: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=Adeoba10 post=49817199]And some people cant do without sucking it.... One guy was using his kidney to think n anus to talk, dat there is nothing like blood money, (literally saying dat dia is nothing like juju) i pity ur life, i pray dat our family will not be dia victim.

Why not educate yourself. 99% of of whats called juju in nigeria is not.

READ:

However, I did quickly learn that it is possible for maggots to infest a vagina — a condition that’s called myiasis of the vagina, which itself is not an STD. Of course, there were only a handful of articles about this condition, leading me to deduce that it is very rare indeed.

ARE U NOW SATISFIED?
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by flokii: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
omoyowa:

how long have you been on nairaland......
people like aressa,bolustic,sarki are parading d threads freely.while many that reply them negatively have been banned severally

I've heard you.. Happy independence

cheers!
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by livinbygrace: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
frenchwine:

Madam, with all due respect, don't just copy and paste what you see on Wikipedia or google.
Genital myasis does exist, however it's as prevalent as smallpox infection or dracunculiasis infestation in Nigeria.
I believe you read where she had sought medical intervention without improvement.
I am a doctor and I can tell you that spiritual forces are as real as daylight and I have come across them in my practise , not once, not twice .

God bless You for this comment.Dont mind the oversabi,ITK people on this forum.Most of them have no real life experience,They just go to school but know wisdom.Things are happening in this world beyond human imagination(Metaphysical).Who know no,go know.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Aiye too too fuun. Una collect saturday for that woman hand give her sunday. Mi o ni shee yin ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / The Best Drug For Malaria? / Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.