Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! (1200 Views)

Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? / What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? / She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
I made love to a girl in school before going for my IT, after about 2 months into my 1 year IT she called and said she was pregnant and can't remove it cos its against her beliefs. And i stay in lagos while she stays in Abuja, she knows nothing about me just my phone number and am not even going back to the school cos am transferring, she and her family are already calling and pestering me to tell my parents about it
Now my problem is my dad an authoritarian and very strict, he'll cut of any financial assistant and I'll drop out of school for sure if he finds out about this. I could just decide to throw my sim away cos that's the only connection they have with me (i don't have the balls )or should i tell My parents and drop out of school (which i also can't do).
Please i need mature advice only cos its really important to me, am 22 while she's 20
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by Synzu(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
No matter how strict your pops is, he will never forsake you - even if you killed someone. Whatever you do, don't deny that baby. Those who did have always lived to regret it.

A word is enough.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Sex was good and u didnt think of the consequences while u nut on her grin

If ur sure it is ur child, go and tell ur parents... Accept the consequences whatever may happen.,be tough and be a man .. Coz in 3yrs from now, u will have an adorable child running around the house and surely u won't regret having that child. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by duduade: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Throw the sim away...

This will serve as a lesson to other ladies
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by bamisepeters(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Synzu:
No matter how strict your pops is, he will never forsake you, even if you killed someone. Whatever you do, don't deny that baby. Those who did have always lived to regret it.

A word is enough.
dont make mistake.
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by bamisepeters(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
Synzu:
No matter how strict your pops is, he will never forsake you, even if you killed someone. Whatever you do, don't deny that baby. Those who did have always lived to regret it.

A word is enough.
At least you have shown to us you are responsible for the pregnancy. Since her parents are aware i just think there is nothing you can do to that, breaking your sim will be the action you will take that will cost you your future.

Your father will only scold you at the beginning, try to be fully responsible by being bold to tell your mum about it first.

Forget you are 22, you should have thought about the consequences before you did it unprotected.

Even if you don't love her i just think the best you can do now is to be fully responsible by letting those that should know know for the other arrangements to fall in place.
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Sex was good and u didnt think of the consequences while u nut on her grin

If ur sure it is ur child, go and tell ur parents... Accept the consequences whatever may happen.,be tough and be a man .. Coz in 3yrs from now, u will have an adorable child running around the house and surely u won't regret having that child. cheesy
And kiss schooling goodbye, no certificate and a child to raise?
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by izzou(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
duduade:
Throw the sim away...

This will serve as a lesson to other ladies

ucsparks, I don't know if this guy is your friend but run very far from him

This is the height of wickedness I have seen hidden in an advice

cool
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
ucsparks:
And kiss schooling goodbye, no certificate and a child to raise?

I don't think so... Education will always be there, get a scholarship, work ur ass out how to survive... Too many young parents who been in ur situation and now they are happily married with a degree and children at the same time...
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
izzou:

ucsparks, I don't know if this guy is your friend but run very far from him

This is the height of wickedness I have seen hidden in an advice

cool
i knw,, but my whole future is at stake here
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by izzou(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
ucsparks:

You have fallen big time bro

But what makes you a man is shaking off the dust, standing up and moving on

That child deserves to live. And I don't know if you are among the atheists in nairaland, but I know God perfects any mistake we make.

That child may be your saving grace tomorrow. When i read stories like these, I remember Justin Bieber, Genevieve Nnaji, Christiano Ronaldo and the rest.

Accept the challenge and 40 years from now, you would be grateful to God for not aborting it
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by ikp120(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
ucsparks:

Did you ever love her? or were you just using her as sex object?

If you ever loved her, you won't be asking us this question; you would have done the needful, and not be thinking of abandoning her... I mean that wouldn't have been an option to you.

But if you were just using her as a sex object, then I have one word for you:
"ntoor!"
I don't pity people like that... They deserve whatever they get from "living like he goats".

This is a message to guys out there: This guy's life must be flashing before him these days; how he did all the styles and sucked her to his satisfaction; how he felt during orgasm, etc. Now if he runs, he will never know peace; if he does the needful, he will also suffer for it.

My guy sorry, you are on your own!
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
ikp120:

Did you ever love her? or were you just using her as sex object?

If you ever loved her, you won't be asking us this question; you would have done the needful, and not be thinking of abandoning her... I mean that wouldn't have been an option to you.

But if you were just using her as a sex object, then I have one word for you:
"ntoor!"
I don't pity people like that... They deserve whatever they get from "living like he goats".

This is a message to guys out there: This guy's life must be flashing before him these days; how he did all the styles and sucked her to his satisfaction; how he felt during orgasm, etc. Now if he runs, he will never know peace; if he does the needful, he will also suffer for it.

My guy sorry, you are on your own!
I don't need bashing bro,, i need advice cos i already knw what's in store for me so you don't need to remind me that.. everyone makes mistakes in life and nobody is above it
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by ikp120(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
ucsparks:
I don't need bashing bro,, i need advice cos i already knw what's in store for me so you don't need to remind me that.. everyone makes mistakes in life and nobody is above it

Everyone makes mistake!
That's true.
I'm sorry for bashing you.
Don't deny the child, but don't also tell anyone who knows you about it, not even your parents or folks or friends. Accept the responsibility, but do not tell your parents. Call the girl as often as you can and encourage her. Make sure she is happy.
It is good you are doing your 1 year IT now. Therefore begin to save money for her and the baby. All that you are doing is to keep her family from asking for your parents to get involved. C'mon, you are a man at 22 (I know some guys at 21 living alone and taking care of themselves even though their parents are still alive), therefore man up and be the man here. They don't need your parents here, you're the one they need.
Just show them that you are going to take responsibility for the pregnancy.
Once again, do not let that gist leak to anyone around you.
When you are done with school or have a stable source of income, then you may tell your parents about it.

You may even be lucky if the girl ends up having a miscarriage.

GOODLUCK!
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
this is bad buh please stand for this kid and i bet his/her happiness shall bring you nothing but luck. even when you are rejected.
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
ikp120:

Everyone makes mistake!
That's true.
I'm sorry for bashing you.
Don't deny the child, but don't also tell anyone who knows you about it, not even your parents or folks or friends. Accept the responsibility, but do not tell your parents. Call the girl as often as you can and encourage her. Make sure she is happy.
It is good you are doing your 1 year IT now. Therefore begin to save money for her and the baby. All that you are doing is to keep her family from asking for your parents to get involved. C'mon, you are a man at 22 (I know some guys at 21 living alone and taking care of themselves even though their parents are still alive), therefore man up and be the man here. They don't need your parents here, you're the one they need.
Just show them that you are going to take responsibility for the pregnancy.
Once again, do not let that gist leak to anyone around you.
When you are done with school or have a stable source of income, then you may tell your parents about it.

You may even be lucky if the girl ends up having a miscarriage.

GOODLUCK!
, thanks man,, i appreciate this very much
Re: What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! by YhungPablo(m): 1:05am On Oct 02, 2016
hmm. let's me call the elders.

(1) (Reply)

Just For Fun. / A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) / Tonto Dike's Husband Allerged Girlfriend (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.