Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (65087 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Toks2008(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Swissheart:
Thanks for writing this. I don't understand why people think it is hard to forgive. I know of a guy,a medical doctor by profession (cute,comfortable,learned and in all ramifications decent) whose girlfriend got pregnant for an older man who could bore her. The man accepted the baby but not the lady. That led to a breakup btwn them. The guy was disappointed that he refused to see her for a long time. Few years later,the guy came back to her and made it known that he had forgiven her a long time and that he gave her time to get herself together ,that he never left. Her response was shocking....she said he was too good for her blah blah. They aren't dating now because she refused. Things are happening,people are getting better daily. Life is too short to love with conditions. Your life,your love.

Insightful..

Btw I have an awkward habit of checking the dp of any female that mentions me and I must say you look dapper.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Swissheart(f): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Toks2008:

Insightful..

Btw I have an awkward habit of checking the dp of any female that mentions me and I must say you look dapper.
ţһѧňҡs.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Codes151(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
My ex cheated...... your ex! Your ex!!!!
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Oxmen(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
I have also caught my ex fiance twice on different occasion cheating on me and I still 4give her cos I loved her with no reasons but she end up breaking d relationship her self after I caught her d second time which implies dt she had never loved me. Am still praying for her to get a man that can absorb her imperfection

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Collins0609(m): 12:15am On Oct 03, 2016
When her pussycat is d only available slot,na forking sure pass no marriage
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by blueeyes1: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Synzu:

Yes. On the same girl.
Before or after she cheated?
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Synzu(m): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2016
blueeyes1:
Before or after she cheated?
Around the same period she starting tripple timing.

Why do you ask?
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by skimmy39: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2016
can we cheat on your boyfriend together
ItsQuinn:
Cheating is normal! I don't know why people take it personally? undecided....I don't understand *French accent*
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2016
No undecided
skimmy39:
can we cheat on your boyfriend together
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Eddodoh(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Cully408:

Is possible bro, i knw of a man who is rich neighbour slept wit his wife for 7 times at the man place and 8 times in their matrimonial home making it (15) times, the man had to approach the man after he caught dem red handed and the neighbour slap the man for confronting him. The man still forgive his wife and dey re together but the man family disown him for accepting her back
That slap he received was an extraordinary one that reset his brain to still take back the adulterous wife.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by naturalwaves: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
montezz:
Naturalwaves what do you think
I think cheating on a partner shows a lack of respect for the partner and the relationship. In relationships, respect is even more important than love. In this case, the lady did not only cheat but cheated recklessly till the point of getting pregnant. Haba!

Well, what has been done has been done. If the lady hadn't been caught, she would have continued which shows a disinterest in her current relationship.

The point is..... People should learn how to communicate while in a relationship. It is not a do or die thing. If you do not feel someone anymore, why not tell him or her? If you wanna share your body with someone else, then put off your current relationship. It may hurt your partner but won't hurt like cheating. He or she may even appreciate your sincerity.

Like they say, to err is human, to forgive is divine. The best thing to do is to forgive but accepting back is based on the nature of the offended person. You know, different strokes for different folks. How do you do?

4 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by montezz(f): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
naturalwaves:

I think cheating on a partner shows a lack of respect for the partner and the relationship. In relationships, respect is even more important than love. In this case, the lady did not only cheat but cheated recklessly till the point of getting pregnant. Haba!

Well, what has been done has been done. If the lady hadn't been caught, she would have continued which shows a disinterest in her current relationship.
Lool. Wasn't expecting an epistle this long tho. Well said.

The point is..... People should learn how to communicate while in a relationship. It is not a do or die thing. If you do not feel someone anymore, why not tell him or her? If you wanna share your body with someone else, then put off your current relationship. It may hurt your partner but won't hurt like cheating. He or she may even appreciate your sincerity.

Like they say, to err is human, to forgive is divine. The best thing to do is to forgive but accepting back is based on the nature of the offended person. You know, different strokes for different folks. How do you do?
Wasn't expecting an epistle so looking tho. I am fine thanks. grin
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by montezz(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
montezz:

Wasn't expecting an epistle so long tho. I am fine thanks. grin
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by naturalwaves: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
montezz:

Wasn't expecting an epistle so looking tho. I am fine thanks. grin
I get. It is well jare. My stolen phone had kept me offline.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by blueeyes1: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Synzu:

Around the same period she starting tripple timing.

Why do you ask?
I just want to understand your point,I.e your first comment.

So did who cheated first?
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by romanticdude(m): 1:09am On Oct 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can only beg my man for forgiveness if caught cheating but never will i beg to be taken back because thing wont be the same again.

Forgiving and accepting her back isn't the issue but how happy he is with her after then, the thought of someone else on the one you deeply care about is killing.
hello
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Consula: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lol. Kai, all this dem Shuddies, una no go kill us oh. Nice twisted response though.
dollyjoy:

If i caught my legally married man cheating i will forgive and take him back though the memory would be hunting but hey! What i can't take is a chronic, unrepentant cheat. If he is deeply sorry, why not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / 1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) / Romance Section Chat Room IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.