Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (65086 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by iykofias(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
i wil accept her back too,only if am high on some boko-weed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by habsydiamond(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bros u try ooo. U don set record for life with no body to break am again cos nobody fit collect a girlfriend with another man belle all in the name of 'shey na ur forgiveness'.

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by grandlexuz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
This happens more often than we think. An elderly cousin revealed to me how his wife of 22 years cheated and got pregnant and he swept it under the carpet for so many years...

7 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by ajalawole(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
i doubt if dis lady will seddon for one place and close her legs. Hope she is not a ghannian sha :-Xi
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by igotec(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Why are all this guys angry,my guy,you have done the right thing,just forget too,not just to forgive

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Folarin you are a very good guy and deserve the best. Like they say forgive but never forget.
It's better you forgive so that God will forgive you too. Many people will burn in hell just cause of carrying grudges.
But I am happy I ain't one of em grin

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by femi4: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can only beg my man for forgiveness if caught cheating but never will i beg to be taken back because thing wont be the same again.

Forgiving and accepting her back isn't the issue but how happy he is with her after then, the thought of someone else on the one you deeply care about is killing.
but women always take back their man after sleeping with another girl

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Laveda:
And where's the man that impregnated her? He ran away?

There's an extent to everything, and this one? Is just too much...
She cheated, got pregnant and you took her back?

I think you've been rejected by too many ladies, hence no choice than to take her back. sad

Exactly my thoughts, its like you're in my head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Richy4(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
I can just imagine what he will be thinking if she says that she will be arriving home @ 6pm and came in @ 6:30pm due to traffic hold up...

That girl will be a slave for the rest of her life in the name of pleasing him.... what a mess...

7 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
BrutalJab:
What should we now do
abi? Nice question.
Wetin him want make do now. Abi make we give am award ni
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by coolbreezy01: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
U gilrfriend got pregnant nd u 4gave her abi... Wen u marry come do d same tin u will still 4give her nw...mumuness at d highest order... #ijustwanttomakecommonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by igotec(m): 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
I will forgive her a million times and even more
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by luminouz(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
Synzu:
That guy should be shot in the tongue. angry
U well so?
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by luminouz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
LuvU2:
If a woman forgives and takes back her partner for same, we applaud her for being good.

I think this one deserves a standing Ov winkwink Thats a real man right there kiss
In timaya's voice... I concur...

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
skarlett:
Cheating whether on the part of the guy or girl isnt right but the decision to reconcile with your partner even if they cheat is personal. That you can't forgive and others can doesn't make them stupid or pea-brained, like they say, different strokes for different folks.
YES to forgive is Divine but you know this case is a different one? Haha!

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by KevMitnick: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
This kind of Forgiveness is hard. This dude is either a very strong man with a big heart or he is just head over heels in love with the lady, and the love has overruled his judgement. But you see, things will never be the same again between them. The lady's conscience won't even let her stay in, hence the breakup was inevitable.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by luminouz(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Richy4:
I can just imagine what he will be thinking if she says that she will be arriving home @ 6pm and came in @ 6:30pm due to traffic hold up...

That girl will be a slave for the rest of her life in the name of pleasing him.... what a mess...
See mumu reasoning!
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Trina0936:
Folarin you are a very good guy and deserve the best. Like they say forgive but never forget.
It's better you forgive so that God will forgive you too. Many people will burn in hell just cause of carrying grudges.
But I am happy I ain't one of em grin

Nothing good about what he did joor, He's just a lonely fellow so he had no choice, than to eat left over meat.

8 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Saint52(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
I was eating goat head(isiewu) and enjoyn my Maltina, this evening, inside Neighbourhood restaurant..... Around 6.45pm.... a man entered the restaurant holding a brief case with his right hand......
I guess he is a big politician because his dressing and pot belly portrays it..... He walked and sat down as everybody looked at him. Suddenly a woman came to him and started crying. The woman knelt down and told the man dat her children and her wan die of hunger since her husband died......This man opened the brief case and gave the woman five hundred thousand naira....... The woman jumped up and left the restaurant in happiness.... I was still watching wen anoda man started crying and came to him. He knelt down and beggged him dat he needed money to establish his bizness..... This man brought out ten million naira cheque (#10,000,000.00)and gave it to de man.. This time, i started murmuring and practicing on the lie I would blow to have my own national cake. ...I started crying and went to the man. Immediately I knelt down, I heard
"cut!! Cut!! Cut!!".
I turned and saw the director of the movie. He laughed and said "oooo boi na movie we dey shoot here" oo.

Hahahahahah shame wan kill me. Chaii!!
Economy no go kill person lol.
Happy freedom day

14 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by yedidiah(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
another fake Twitter account with lies posted on it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by KevMitnick: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
skarlett:
Cheating whether on the part of the guy or girl isnt right but the decision to reconcile with your partner even if they cheat is personal. That you can't forgive and others can doesn't make them stupid or pea-brained, like they say, different strokes for different folks.
Nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Ugosample(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Why e dey pain some guys now
He decided to forgive and so what?

He is an adult, and if he likes, let him put his head inside fire, that is his headache.

I don't know what the issue is here.

If you cannot do it, leave those who can do it to do so, after all na im palava.

6 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by fortunateice(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
The power of love
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by luminouz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Saint52:
I was eating goat head(isiewu) and enjoyn my Maltina, this evening, inside Neighbourhood restaurant..... Around 6.45pm.... a man entered the restaurant holding a brief case with his right hand......
I guess he is a big politician because his dressing and pot belly portrays it..... He walked and sat down as everybody looked at him. Suddenly a woman came to him and started crying. The woman knelt down and told the man dat her children and her wan die of hunger since her husband died......This man opened the brief case and gave the woman five hundred thousand naira....... The woman jumped up and left the restaurant in happiness.... I was still watching wen anoda man started crying and came to him. He knelt down and beggged him dat he needed money to establish his bizness..... This man brought out ten million naira cheque (#10,000,000.00)and gave it to de man.. This time, i started murmuring and practicing on the lie I would blow to have my own national cake. ...I started crying and went to the man. Immediately I knelt down, I heard
"cut!! Cut!! Cut!!".
I turned and saw the director of the movie. He laughed and said "oooo boi na movie we dey shoot here" oo.

Hahahahahah shame wan kill me. Chaii!!
Economy no go kill person lol.
Happy freedom day
Nice!!!
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Boyooosa(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can only beg my man for forgiveness if caught cheating but never will i beg to be taken back because thing wont be the same again.

Forgiving and accepting her back isn't the issue but how happy he is with her after then, the thought of someone else on the one you deeply care about is killing.
Y did u guys keep on allowing this guy to use ur MB to catch fun. He already mentioned that they broke up (again) a year ago. So why the issue coming up here in the first place and some guys are also doffing their caps for him when he tried to just bleep the girl for a while and dumped her again where she belongs to. He 'technically' knocked her out (in Buhari's voice)... dont you understand little analysis?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Dom2020: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
there's nothing wrong in forgiving someone which u have dated and still take her back, sometimes we men are so busy chasing money forgetting that the innocent woman in our life needs our attention and care. some will be pleading for little moment to be with u but no time, at d end of d day when she cheats on u, u'll want to bring down the roof top. cheating on ur partner is bad but if ur matured enough u can still forgive. forgiveness makes life more beautiful

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by chumakk: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
He is a smumbag. she will cheat again and kill him
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Ugosample(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
grandlexuz:

This happens more often than we think. An elderly cousin revealed to me how his wife of 22 years cheated and got pregnant and he swept it under the carpet for so many years...

Yea
Heard of something like that too.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
That lady will no longer have a say in the relationship....

To all the ladies heaping praises on the man for being kind, I want you to know that if your boyfriend caught you cheating the best thing to do is walk out of the relationship even if he says he has forgiven you wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by smarttm: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:

That's how u feel...u aren't his wife...he is seeing someone too...it makes the love stronger...but i can't care for someone baby...
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by AuroraB(f): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
crazygod:
Seriously. I dey look for wife o. I don dey get grey hair. I jst saw a strand and I've been depressed since morning. cry
My brother, dye it to get relief from depression shocked

@topic, it happens and it made headlines mainly cos it's a guy. Nigerians are so cruel online grin. See basting sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / 1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) / Romance Section Chat Room IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.