Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (65083 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by chigoizie7(m): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Why do people always want to force their opinions on others?

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Aroh48(m): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Dating a single mother is disgusting to me,let alone accepting and to forgive a lady dat cheated on me and got pregnant in d process.The man try shall.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by DONCHRIS9: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian Twitter user Folarin shared his gripping story of how he once forgave a girlfriend who cheated on him and got pregnant along the line.
According to him, it was quite hard but he did it. Kindly read and be amazed!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/this-nigerian-man-forgave-took-his.html
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Richy4(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
luminouz:

See mumu reasoning!

I Have no words for an intelligent person like you.though I know that intelligent men and women knows how to disagree in an opinion without resulting to insults...anyways what do I expect from someone that belong to the gutters.. Talking to you will be stooping to your level. have a good day.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Aroh48(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
emmykk:
I accepted my girlfriend too after she confess of meeting another guy and was pregnant.

but after then i was just wiring her left,right and centre because that is the only thing left....we later broke up after series of marathon wicked sex for month.The love i have for her before that act dwindle
badt guy.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by shilox(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
LuvU2:
If a woman forgives and takes back her partner for same, we applaud her for being good.

I think this one deserves a standing Ov winkwink Thats a real man right there kiss

No need for a standing ovation. He just did the right thing to forgive her and take her back. I'd do the same. I think I did same. But the guilt and my benignity was too much for her and what we had hit the rock.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by donKonji: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Strange things happening guys.. U should read this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2208844/she-seeking-permission-invite-aristo
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by AgentGoat: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
I can do it and i am not weakler.

I can just do it for love.

Many things can happen under unfavourable condition that could lead a good man/woman to compromise.

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Cheating is normal! I don't know why people take it personally? undecided....I don't understand *French accent*
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by advanceDNA: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
The girl go hear am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Cheating is natural! I don't know why people take it personally? undecided....I don't understand *French accent*
Laveda:
And where's the man that impregnated her? He ran away?

There's an extent to everything, and this one? Is just too much...
She cheated, got pregnant and you took her back?

I think you've been rejected by too many ladies, hence no choice than to take her back. sad

What happened to unconditional love that bible preaches about

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
sum annoying things we guys do in d sake of love
en

if I start to dey talk en, sha make i no talk coz na so I catch my girlfriend drinking alcohol with another guy yesterday and I did nontin abt it

our rewards is in d heaven un ! , undecidedannoying things sum dudes do in d sake of love

man I sha no talk coz I catch my girlfriend drinking alcohol with another guy yesterday and I did nontin abt it

our rewards is in d heaven un ! ,
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by DrMustafa(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can only beg my man for forgiveness if caught cheating but never will i beg to be taken back because thing wont be the same again.

Forgiving and accepting her back isn't the issue but how happy he is with her after then, the thought of someone else on the one you deeply care about is killing.
dollyjoy:
I can only beg my man for forgiveness if caught cheating but never will i beg to be taken back because thing wont be the same again.

Forgiving and accepting her back isn't the issue but how happy he is with her after then, the thought of someone else on the one you deeply care about is killing.
dollyjoy:

INFACT U GOT EXACTLY WHAT I'LL FEEL INSIDE OF ME IF I WRE IN HIS SHOE. Individual differences though. Else KILLING is an under word. Tnxs.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by adbokus(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Yes, I forgave one of the girls who cheated on me too. only for me to take her back and do for two years and then cheat on her. she didn't forgive me though...
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Synzu:
The first and only chic whom I caught cheating on me got kicked out of my house right after I landed her a resounding slap for touching me when I asked her to keep her distance!

Cheating? That's one thing I will never forgive.

Furking hoes wanna eat their cake and still have it. undecided
this hoes ain't loyal my nigga.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Rashman578(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
skarlett:
Cheating whether on the part of the guy or girl isnt right but the decision to reconcile with your partner even if they cheat is personal. That you can't forgive and others can doesn't make them stupid or pea-brained, like they say, different strokes for different folks.
you are intelligent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
This shouldn't be an excuse to cheat
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Betapikin101: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
True talk is it ur forgiveness. One thing we Nigerians know how to do very well is aproko.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oketoks:
lol @ is it your forgiveness
I don't know why people are taking it personally? It's his life and his forgiveness
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by dreezybines: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
That babe should watch out... This dude might have a bad plan for her
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Orikinla(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
Until we learn how to forgive
We will never know how to love.
~ Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, from "The Language of True Love".

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
To forgive no wahala, but na to make her my free pool anytime I feel like swimming.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by luminouz(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
Richy4:

I Have no words for an intelligent person like you.though I know that intelligent men and women knows how to disagree in an opinion without resulting to insults...anyways what do I expect from someone that belong to the gutters.. Talking to you will be stooping to your level. have a good day.
U talked to me boi! So u have stooped to my so called level! See mumu reasoning!
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Princejboy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
And so what angry
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
And the said lady is still cheating on him no doubt.A leopard cant change its spots.anyway naija ladies with cheating are like jacob zuma fingers joined together grin.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by LuvU2: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
shilox:

No need for a standing ovation. He just did the right thing to forgive her and take her back. I'd do the same. I think I did same. But the guilt and my magnanimity was too much for her and what we had hit the rock.
Sweet smiley

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Laveda(f): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
carmag:

[s]What happened to unconditional love that bible preaches about[/s]
undecided

And this involves cheating on your partner?

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by LuvU2: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
luminouz:

In timaya's voice... I concur...
correct guy cheesy
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Rebuke: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
And she's now an ex. Hahahha. Silly thing. Forgiveness my left nyash.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by henribj(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
ladies take their men back after he cheats on them, why won't they? after all the man is the one footing most of her bills init?? but for a man to take a babe back after she cheats on him? hmm... what has she contributed to my life apart from the down low part? of what benefit is accepting her back into my life?
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Gofwane(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
So that folarin of a guy is trying to rub shoulder with God cos Only God can forgive such an offense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Pics / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.