Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) (33654 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by falconey(m): 12:50am On Oct 04, 2016
hadez common don't go, let me narrate to the world your biography, how a courtesan meet a drunker to produce a slut.

hadez I must commend you, you are the embodiment of an "independent lady". how kitty kat get you food, shoes and cloths....... your kitty kat is so cheap men fvck you on credit.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 04, 2016
What's even happening Herr, surprised to see so many comments shocked looks like people fighting endlessly embarassed what in the world could have caused this chaos... embarassed my precious thread...... Now covered in thick black ash.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Synzu(m): 4:04am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:
What's even happening Herr, surprised to see so many comments shocked looks like people fighting endlessly embarassed what in the world could have caused this chaos... embarassed my precious thread...... Now covered in thick black ash.. embarassed

There's just too much hate-fucking going on on NL.

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 5:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Sexytemi:

You think I'm pained right, just wait and see how your problems start, never look for trouble when trouble is sleeping, for I have curse you with all my strength, you will never escape it.
You brought that upon yourself and you know it
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 5:18am On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=misspicy post=49895416][/quote]You hardly miss this kain thread, smh.

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by zicoraads: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2016
Sexytemi:

You think I'm pained right, just wait and see how your problems start, never look for trouble when trouble is sleeping, for I have curse you with all my strength, you will never escape it.
Which one is curse with all your strength? You think anyone gives one Bleep about it? You can curse from now till eternity and it wouldn't still be worth a mustard seed. No one brought you into this, you took yourself right in at the mention of a worthless online kids group.

So, whatever comes, take it and suck it right in. You decided to play, take every dirt and savor it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by KingRex1(m): 6:04am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs what have you done undecided
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 04, 2016
abovethelaw:
grin cheesy
who get dat thing abeg
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Donpoker9(m): 6:16am On Oct 04, 2016
zicoraads:

Which one is curse with all your strength? You think anyone gives one Bleep about it? You can curse from now till eternity and it wouldn't still be worth a mustard seed. No one brought you into this, you took yourself right in at the mention of a worthless online kids group.

So, whatever comes, take it and suck it right in. You decided to play, take every dirt and savor it.

ara gbachi kwa ngi nti dia anumpam, you are irrelevant as the second 'a' in your moniker. you better get a life and stp meddling into affairs that you have no affliate with, this is just an advice.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 04, 2016
brightalo1010:

E pain you.....Mr bigassgrace na you dey die for them pussii...Laveda tiny23 the cripple one

is something wrong with your brain?Do i know you?
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by zicoraads: 6:23am On Oct 04, 2016
Donpoker9:

ara gbachi kwa ngi nti dia anumpam, you are irrelevant as the second 'a' in your moniker. you better get a life and stp meddling into affairs that you have no affliate with, this is just an advice.
Imagine this low lifer telling me to get a life grin cheesy
No wonder someone called the entire 'group' an association of low lifers. Even good English is a problem embarassed It should be '...you have no affiliation with'.

I'll respond to the few senseless ones that might decide to quote me, maybe this is what I need to get fired up for work this morning.

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Donpoker9(m): 6:25am On Oct 04, 2016
zicoraads:

No wonder someone called the entire 'group' an association of low lifers. Even good English is a problem embarassed It should be '...you have no affiliation with'.

I'll respond to the few senseless ones that might decide to quote me, maybe this is what I need to get fired up for work this morning.

k
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by fairygodgodess(f): 6:27am On Oct 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
zicoraads:

Tallesty1:

You both sound foolish for this, you mean she shouldn't have insulted the fool when he cursed her mother first?, it's one thing to insult each other But it's another to insult someone's parent, if you both have a mother you love and cherish you won't say she went far by cursing him, for he deserve whatever curse that comes his way.

5 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by alphamarine009(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2016
zicoraads:

bloody fool, who released you?

you wanna play? mention in me in your efcc thread

let me help your so called high life, bst

very stupid boy!!
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2016
Synzu:

There's just too much hate-fucking going on on NL.

As in I don't understand them.
Blacks just hate themselves for no reason, recession come add join embarassed

Kai, but this thing is so funny o cheesy I'm laughing and angry at the same time, so I just create thread finish ni them come finish say he nor funny, begin fight each other??

Reminds me of party I went to one time, some group of people just came in sat at the back end of the row, before we knew what was happening, food don cause fight, see people throwing plates at each other, and soon everyone joined the fight as plates and bottles hit various individuals from all angles.
Chai. I say darris God embarassed

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2016
KingRex1:
Sugarhugs what have you done undecided

What did I do sir?
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by abovethelaw(f): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
who get dat thing abeg
laveda! that's her thing
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by zicoraads: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2016
alphamarine009:

bloody fool, who released you?

you wanna play? mention in me in your efcc thread

let me help your so called high life, bst

very stupid boy!!
This one had to 'Google' me cheesy

This is how you sound right now...'babahdjdgsvdbdhdhdbdbdhdbeve'. Say something I can actually relate to, then I might just grace you with 5 minutes of my time. Gerrit? grin

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Dry sad sad sad

League of monarchs too shocked

Now am beginning to question your definition 'monarchs'

Cc

LordScent smiley

I guess u expect me to rent a home online close to ur block right?

Jobless yoot like u.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Adasun(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2016
CplusJason:
Be nice, try and encourage her or better still read and don't comment.

Learn how to smile or laugh at any giving opportunity, it will help to re-shape that face of yours.
lols is dat shape having issues?cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by KingRex1(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

What did I do sir?
Your thread engendered n provoked so much so hate.. Are we missing something u did?
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by zicoraads: 6:52am On Oct 04, 2016
fairygodgodess:

You both sound foolish for this, you mean she shouldn't have insulted the fool when he cursed her mother first?, it's one thing to insult each other But it's another to insult someone's parent, if you both have a mother you love and cherish you won't say she went far by cursing him, for he deserve whatever curse that comes his way.
It's an online forum, no one gives a Fvck if anyone has a mother or not. When you live in a glass house and throw stones, be prepared to weather any storm that comes. She started the insults, whatever came, she should have seen it coming.

And if you were half as intelligent as you are trying hard to appear, you will realize I didn't say she shouldn't cuss him or whatever. Go back and reread my post again and again and again. Maybe your dyslexia will finally be cured when you finally get it.

And please log in with your main account, I don't do alternates wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2016
KingRex1:

Your thread engendered n provoked so much so hate.. Are we missing something u did?

Hahahaha, this made me laugh so hard, I'm still wondering o, honestly, but I guessed laveda dissed me and them Boyz didn't find it funny and the battle royal started cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by KingRex1(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Hahahaha, this made me laugh so hard, I'm still wondering o, honestly, but I guessed laveda dissed me and them Boyz didn't find it funny and the battle royal started cheesy
Lol, for ur mind
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by NOBODYY: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2016
falconey:

common hoe don't be lame I accepted I failed, brainstorm and come up with something epic, you have a business with someone you called a failure how belittle are you? wait how old are you? oh! sorry I shouldn't ask you can't count that high.

bitch lurch off my mention you are like Monday nobody likes you. gormless cretin!

I could have rise to stardom if I had as many hoes as he had.
I don't like her undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2016
KingRex1:

Lol, for ur mind

Yes na smiley
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2016
alphamarine009:

you bloody swine!

fucck off my mentions if you have nothing reasonable to type

assswipe

Haba it's too early Na, you guys should chill out pwease

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Synzu(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

As in I don't understand them.
Blacks just hate themselves for no reason, recession come add join embarassed

Kai, but this thing is so funny o cheesy I'm laughing and angry at the same time, so I just create thread finish ni them come finish say he nor funny, begin fight each other??

Reminds me of party I went to one time, some group of people just came in sat at the back end of the row, before we knew what was happening, food don cause fight, see people throwing plates at each other, and soon everyone joined the fight as plates and bottles hit various individuals from all angles.
Chai. I say darris God embarassed

LOL! What a party! gringrin

More seriously, times have transcended. If you're gonna diss someone online, have fun with it. I wonder why folks now take shxt so personal? They even bear grudges & Shxt.. God help us!

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by alphamarine009(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol madam you were a means to an end

am out abeg
hv a nice day
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by alphamarine009(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol madam you were a means to an end

am out abeg
hv a nice day

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23)

Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.