Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) (33655 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Hahahaha, this made me laugh so hard, I'm still wondering o, honestly, but I guessed laveda dissed me and them Boyz didn't find it funny and the battle royal started cheesy
Lol. Sugarhugs, the battle wasn't because she dissed you. She didn't even diss you, just stated her opinion which others did.

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2016
alphamarine009:

Lol madam you were a means to an end

am out abeg

hv a nice day

OK you too *waves* wink
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 04, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol. Sugarhugs, the battle wasn't because she dissed you. She didn't even diss you, just stated her opinion which others did.

Lol but if she had not stated her opinion all this wouldn't have started in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2016
I thought my thread was so funny when I saw 21 pages on it, embarassed nor knw say na fight una come fight embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol but if she had not stated her opinion all this wouldn't have started in the first place.
Lol..... This is a forum babes, we all are entitled to our opinions. Failure to do that because you think someone somewhere might come for your head makes you a coward. Her opinion stopped being the reason for the fight on 1st or 2nd page..........

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

cheesygrincheesygrincheesy Sowieeee embarassed
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:
I thought my thread was so funny when I saw 21 pages on it, embarassed nor knw say na fight una come fight embarassed

Your jazz is so strong ....

After page 22 or battles, it is still standing firm...

I salute you....

Lol
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2016
falconey:

LWKM hahahaha hahahaha I said it, you are obsessed with me,yeah I failed in the contest big time from 9th to 4th but your candidate vizkiz was no better failure, from the top (1st position day one) to bottom 3 (finals).

i'd love to slap you but I don't want a slut on my hands, I know you are dyslexic and couldn't understand my lexis during the contest you can't blame me but please learn from your parent's mistakes and use birth control. the world can't accommodate any offspring from a sick dead brain harlot.

Falconey of life... hahahahaha...

You don wound that Hadez of a boy....

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Your jazz is so strong ....

After page 22 or battles, it is still standing firm...

I salute you....

Lol

Looolz tongue

Plenty people don they ask na which baba do the jazz grin

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Looolz tongue
Plenty people don they ask na which baba do the jazz grin
Na so.... on judgement day, you will account for all the blood shed..
lol..

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol..

Lolz abeg o. M just kidding joor tongue
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by DrayZee: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Lwkm...

This thread ended up being funny afterall...

Funniest thread I've seen in a while...

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2016
brightalo1010:
Call me mad man..I am a mad man but you're a curse to your family...you caused your late dad pain by sleeping with his second wife the innocent man will never forgive you.
Why involve his late dad..not cool

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol..
You started it
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by DrayZee: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2016
When you have a pretty daughter...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2016
fairygodgodess:

You both sound foolish for this, you mean she shouldn't have insulted the fool when he cursed her mother first?, it's one thing to insult each other But it's another to insult someone's parent, if you both have a mother you love and cherish you won't say she went far by cursing him, for he deserve whatever curse that comes his way.
Keep quiet madam. She's angry because someone insulted her parents but she had a good time slut-shaming someone's daughter.

I don't like dragging someone's parents into e- brawls but I have zero tolerance for hypocrites. I don't give a fvck about who Laveda is neither do I care if she has fuckéd a whole Local Government but fact is, she's human and guilty of fornication just like you and I. She's someone's dear child and someone adores her and these people will always stand up for her whenever she's being attacked.

Sexytemi got herself into it, the comment Laveda dropped is harmless and most importantly true, the picture isn't funny at all so why was she singled out for slut-shaming?

If you don't want your parents to be insulted then abstain from e-fights cause not every person has respect for elders. You can't throw the first punch and complain when the opponent hits you badly. The wise thing to do is to not throw punches at all.

You want your parents respected? Then respect yourself first and stay away from directionless, purposeless and useless e-fights.

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

As in I don't understand them.
Blacks just hate themselves for no reason, recession come add join embarassed

Kai, but this thing is so funny o cheesy I'm laughing and angry at the same time, so I just create thread finish ni them come finish say he nor funny, begin fight each other??

Reminds me of party I went to one time, some group of people just came in sat at the back end of the row, before we knew what was happening, food don cause fight, see people throwing plates at each other, and soon everyone joined the fight as plates and bottles hit various individuals from all angles.
Chai. I say darris God embarassed
Fear hunger dear
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by handsam(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2016
falconey:

LWKM hahahaha hahahaha I said it, you are obsessed with me,yeah I failed in the contest big time from 9th to 4th but your candidate vizkiz was no better failure, from the top (1st position day one) to bottom 3 (finals).

i'd love to slap you but I don't want a slut on my hands, I know you are dyslexic and couldn't understand my lexis during the contest you can't blame me but please learn from your parent's mistakes and use birth control. the world can't accommodate any offspring from a sick dead brain harlot.

Obscure fools be loooking for fame through any methods possible. I don't be fault dumbass mofos like you though.

Its self-evident you're heck resolved to being famous. well, worry not I shall make you acclaimed over an unhinged manner!

Mofo!undecided
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2016
zicoraads:

It's an online forum, no one gives a Fvck if anyone has a mother or not. When you live in a glass house and throw stones, be prepared to weather any storm that comes. She started the insults, whatever came, she should have seen it coming.

And if you were half as intelligent as you are trying hard to appear, you will realize I didn't say she shouldn't cuss him or whatever. Go back and reread my post again and again and again. Maybe your dyslexia will finally be cured when you finally get it.

And please log in with your main account, I don't do alternates wink
What's her main account?
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Hahahaha, this made me laugh so hard, I'm still wondering o, honestly, but I guessed laveda dissed me and them Boyz didn't find it funny and the battle royal started cheesy
Laveda didn't diss you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23)

Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.