Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) (33651 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by joseph1832ng: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2016
EmperorLee:
Errm... it's actually kind of funny sha...

But not hilarious smiley
What's funny about a man carrying fire-arms about just because he has a pretty daughter? I mean, he didn't carry that much fire-arm because of security, or to protect himself, his family, his neighbours, he's carrying those fire-arms to protect his pretty daughter

Men that's a dumb thing to do, as if the people who will come toasting his daughter will do that when he's around.

Yeye!.

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2016
Very hilarious..I just can't stop laughing. undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by zicoraads: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2016
Hahahahahahhahahaaaa...I just laughed out so hard undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:
10posts 706views now. Ask yourselves why..
And why choose to quote me instead of laughing at what's "hilarious"? That was unnecessary sissies.
I choose whom to quote....
Now go self-service yourself this way =======>

5 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by zicoraads: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Now this got me laughing grin cheesy

I tire for wetin dey make people laugh
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

How's that image even funny?

I can't even laugh at that even if I'm high as f.uck!

Una go just dey find way attack person unnecessarily.

If it wasn't hilarious she should have opened and left... why bad mouth someone's thread...

piss off this way ===÷÷÷÷>

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

If it wasn't hilarious she should have opened and left... why bad mouth someone's thread...

piss off this way ===÷÷÷÷>

So wait, I don't get...... No one is allowed to voice their opinion again? undecided

Are you doing this to impress OP or to feel good about yourself because honestly I no understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by CplusJason: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

gringringrin

I wouldn't Ignore, you better state your problems its obvious you're up to something else..

God! how did you bring such fools to this world? cry

Oya goan play with your mates, enough of the attention you've gotten.
This grotesque amnesiac wanton, seems your comprehensive ability is so low, try and take that public vagina of yours far away from me and stop advertising you pussy to me, like i said earlier, some tiddlers and calf's are ready to offer you a good pay in exchange of your vagina (that include my dog). Apply some calamine powder while coming, who knows, my dog might just mistake your face for a thief and i won't blame him. Now run along Nematode.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Nah me kuku dey give them attention lipsrsealed

Good morning, howdy?

You kuku get plenty to give..

I'm aiit.. .you?
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2016
CplusJason:
This grotesque amnesiac wanton, seems your comprehensive ability is so low, try and take that public vagina of yours far away from me and stop advertising you pussy to me, like i said earlier, some tiddlers and calf's are ready to offer you a good pay in exchange of your vagina (that include my dog). Apply some calamine powder while coming, who knows, my dog might just mistake your face for a thief and i won't blame him. Now run along Nematode.

All this plenty gibberish so that they will say you know how to speak grammar ba...

The ambition of this children sef.. ..mchew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

So wait, I don't get...... No one is allowed to voice their opinion again? undecided

Are you doing this to impress OP or to feel good about yourself because honestly I no understand.

Opinion??... She stated her opinion about a boring image...

I stated my opinion of how she finally lost her sense of humor...

And you dropped your own opinion too...

So right now, we are all voicing out our opinions...

If it makes me feel good, I love it... but if it doesn't make you feel good, then don't mention me back..

That's all...

8 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

If it makes me feel good, I love it... but if it doesn't make you feel good, then don't mention me back..

That's all...

...and if I mention you back? undecided......wetin go happen.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

That's all...
What are you saying? grin grin grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by rosalieene(f): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2016
If you don't find this thread hilarious you should have just walked away. You just made the OP seem like a fool lav.edaaaa and Jeffrey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

...and if I mention you back? undecided......wetin go happen.
Seems you have a knack for wanting violence...
Choose your opponents carefully...
Gracias...

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by rosalieene(f): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
how are you dear

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2016
AngelAhnie:
What are you saying? grin grin grin
lol...
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by EmperorLee(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:
What's funny about a man carrying fire-arms about just because he has a pretty daughter? I mean, he didn't carry that much fire-arm because of security, or to protect himself, his family, his neighbours, he's carrying those fire-arms to protect his pretty daughter

Men that's a dumb thing to do, as if the people who will come toasting his daughter will do that when he's around.

Yeye!.

Hehehe
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I choose whom to quote....

Now go self-service yourself this way =======>
grin

And this nonentity just wants to join..

Abeg swerve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Seems you have a knack for wanting violence...

Choose your opponents carefully...

Gracias...

Violence?..... On the internet?.... Lol no make me laugh biko.

...and even if e reach Violence.... Wetin you go do? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by sainthumble: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2016
just pray to God to give her brain, if not

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:
If you don't find this thread hilarious you should have just walked away.
You just made the OP seem like a fool lav.edaaaa and Jeffrey

You sef wan just talk ba...... Are we the only ones who didn't find it funny? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by sainthumble: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2016
just pray to God to her brain, if not

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by CplusJason: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

All this plenty gibberish so that they will say you know how to speak grammar ba...

The ambition of this children sef.. ..mchew.
Who's this castrated cattle, Okay, seems you're a bulwark, i choose to ignore some of your invidious comments earlier on, but if you do this again, i will scalp you so bad. Just a warning son, stay clear.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:

how are you dear

I'm fine bae...how is Ogun state...hearing lotta bad news from there of late... embarassed
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Who's this castrated cattle, Okay, seems you're a bulwark, i choose to ignore some of your invidious comments earlier on, but if you do this again, i will scalp you so bad. Just a warning son, stay clear.

Look at this amphibious Fowl grin.......come and "scalp" na.... If it will add value to your life.... Please scalp away... I'm generous like that..... grin...... When you're done... You drop your phone and go back to miserable life. grin

It's a public holiday after all.... grin.. So please.. .scalp away "Dad".

*opens plantain chips * grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Violence?..... On the internet?.... Lol no make me laugh biko.

...and even if e reach Violence.... Wetin you go do? undecided
Talk later when you know what to type.
Piss off!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Talk later when you know what to type.

Piss off!!

Mumu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You kuku get plenty to give..

I'm aiit.. .you?
See, no mind those _retarded things up there. . . Shey nah force to laugh for wetin I no find funny.

grin I'm strong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Mumu grin
K

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:
If you don't find this thread hilarious you should have just walked away.
You just made the OP seem like a fool lav.edaaaa and Jeffrey
undecided

And since I didn't walk away?

This is nairaland, a forum where I can freely state what I feel about a thread.
Now see the comments almost everyone didn't find it funny including you!

Don't come here telling me what I should do and what I shouldn't, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

See, no mind those _retarded things up there. . . Shey nah force to laugh for wetin I no find funny.

grin I'm strong.

I don check OP profile, na now I understand why the gutless winnies dey jerk off anyhow for the thread grin

Wetin do your whatsapp? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.