Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! (50914 Views)

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by drnoel: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
yrret:
I like this Guy's concept. But I'll advise you go to a typical village. Your jass fit work on them.

Even those so called cillage girls have wised up and don't fall anymore for such enticement. An acquaintance of a friend was in same position, the difference is that this guy was and is still an international woman rapper and is not interested in repenting. But then the village girls didn't know that. Anyway the guy gisted us about how difficult it was to confuse those village girls. They will tell him plainly "where is my visa or forget it".

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by hopeforcharles(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
gbens2000:
lol ur own bad oh mine was just 1yr and 7months before i discovered bae na certified olsho.this babes ain't loyal at all
lol the thing no funny oh
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by sweatlana: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
EkoErrands:

Pls if the girls there didn't cheat on you kuku marry them...and endure their luggage.the ones here will cheat on you and still give you luggage to carry. All of them except those that will not bash me for saying this secret of theirs are olosho.

I'm inside one 5yr relationship and It appears it has been an olosho relationship all along.
I guess your relationship is like that of forest gump and Jenny. You're a ret@rd and she's a w.hore.. Perfect match! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Riddler32: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I cannot imagine the amount of pms you have gotten so far especially from nairaland shemales cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guess you are among the shemales or daughterSon
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by theGistsonline: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
KingAdegoke:
naija girls wey dey hungry E wan use him own hand enter wahala.

naija girls wey no fit do without pretending. Choi. they will be like angels but deep down they are worse. tufuakwa. I'll rather marry someone who was a b/tch but don't pretend than marry a typical naija girl who'll never own up to their past lives
nicely said bro! The guy is just a jonser! Keeping up with the joneses! UK wey get creamy fine chicks everywhere!! Na naija this one wan come marry I rest my case! He no even find one better white chic do her interracial, born fine half caste kids. Maybe he wants a woman who will pound yam & make amala & fufu with draw soup for him everyday

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Bishops10(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol see format.

Leave our girls on Nairaland alone with this COME and MARRY format.

What is the difference between the girls in Nigeria and the UK?since the UK is an extention of Nigeria anyway.

And you think 1 month is enough to meet a girl,develop a relationship and then marry her?

Story is not adding up.

You want a Nigeria girl?then go to Nigeria in the UK to look for them. Nigeria in the UK is the South East part of London.

I lived there for almost 10 years,and I can authoritatively tell you that all the kinds of girls you want from your village,then some, is there.

What's Freemason all about and how can I join??

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
EkoErrands:

Pls if the girls there didn't cheat on you kuku marry them...and endure their luggage.the ones here will cheat on you and still give you luggage to carry. All of them except those that will not bash me for saying this secret of theirs are olosho.

I'm inside one 5yr relationship and It appears it has been an olosho relationship all along.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Tell him... Naija girls and olosho tinz are like......you know the pic

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Sultanchidi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
post=49914005:
OP you will not kii me o.

I have this question for you , Have you done your village clearance yet ?

I also have this piece of advice for you.. seek the face of the Lord on this matter.
Nairalanders nor go kill me with laugh, which one still b village clearance again

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Boyooosa(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
I NO SAY SOME GIRLS DON DEY DO 'HOE PUSH UP' FOR THIS CODEIN FORMAT NOW grin. GUY COME OUT STRAIGHT AND SAY U NEED A MONTH HOE, TRIAL VERSION cheesy
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nnamdikalu: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nigerian girls shey una dey see the negative ways wey we the men take dey address una? Olosho,gold digger,Ashawo ten kobo in fact you guys have lost it,what went wrong? Why can't u be level headed so that God will give you the Joy of your heart? Or are u people not planning to marry a good husband,bear children,train them in the fear of God and enjoy the benefits thereafter? ....jus curious tho'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by kabukabu(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
I got to go back home jor and get a fine,thick, smart, intelligent,chocolate Naija girl who can make jollof rice and other sweet things oh.
US naija girls don't cook, they want to eat out at fast food all the time.
I'm dead serious
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by schumastic(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Piercedclit1:
You don dey come back so you wan recruit free totos wey you go hammer with marriage talks.
Please look around you in that your uk, so many Nigerian girls abound

jesu you bloody, funny enough i never thought of it that way grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
I understand smiley....they are sacred that if they tell you about their dark past you might flee even though you assure them with your words, they won't want to take that risk to lose you. smiley
KingAdegoke:
we know. but when you are bad and still pretend. I can't just take it.

oyinbo girls can tell you their past(i suppose) but naija? they go lie

I only have sex once

my uncle took my Virginity

I fell from second floor and landed with my pussycat in a big stick and lost my virginity.

I can't take it... what of all the girls wey and my friends fvck for school? not once not twice. what of all the campus kpanshing? nysc kpanshing?

later they'll join church group and pretend them never see djck before.

I just can't take it

be real
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by gbens2000(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
hopeforcharles:

lol the thing no funny oh
at all my bro imagine make u like bae reach to they even carry her hand bag for her grin. it was very badt

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Rilwayne001: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
sukkot:
buahahaha you want me to kill somebody ? because me i no get time for iranu. i no get patience or tolerance for stupid shallow people. i go jus kill somebody sef lolzzz. me na deep spiritual artistic women who have hobbies like they love the arts or love reading etc etc i dey roll with. the simpler things in life. if i jam one of these iphone7 women i go reset her brain with slap grin grin

lwtmb grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by agesron(f): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Am here for u jare. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Fresia01:
I'm here honey..if u need me

@ OP...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by LadyBeauty01(f): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
God will help u!!
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by gimbakupa(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
Leave That To Your Family,let Them Look For S0meone They Kn0w And Trust For You.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by abike12(f): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:
My good people I am in a bit of a situation here and would like to hear from the community. I have lived the last few years in the UK and can say I am in a reasonably "settled" place in my life except for one thing: I don't have a wife and I am getting old!.

For the last few years, going by people's advice I thought it was best to cultivate a relationship here with someone here in the UK, learn about them and settle.

It has not worked out for me. Maybe its my luck, it has not quite worked with me with the ladies over here. I always end up with someone diametrically opposite to my goals and aspirations. The idea of marrying an Oyibo is even worse - things just did not work out in that direction either.

To compound the problem, I my job does not allow me much of a social life. I just cant make it happen without help.

On a friend's advice, I have been invited to come back home to naija and see how things can work out. I have therefore taken a months leave and am headed home for the next 1 month. Our plan is to visit a few good families and places to see if anything can materialise from that.

My people any advice on this? If you were in my shoes, how will you conduct this affair. What will you look out for. What will you avoid.

Instead of you to seek to make a meaningful relationship where you live, with someone you can see everyday and learn more about them, you are going to look for who you don't know in Nigeria. Someone you will date for 6 months over the phone and import them into UK like raw material? Could this be because you are one of those traditional men that is looking for a virgin to pound yam for you? Search yourself. There are too many Nigerians in the UK that you can meet through family, friends and also going out socially. Work on your packaging and stop chasing dreams of importing a doormat. Remember, the devil you know...

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Lexusgs430: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
2dugged:
nope

If to say I be babe, I for dm OP. Not unless hin no mind Bone2Bone.............
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
Annie2059:
this is serious cry

in a PH kind of way... grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by LuvU2: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=49915605][/quote] cheesy Spill then
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Cutehector(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
agesron:
Thank u oooo.

fine girl.. smiley
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Jdazzle: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Contrary to ruling public opinion on here, OP don't let anyone discourage you! There are still an awful lot of great Nigerian ladies devoid of the demeaning traits that have been outilned above me...

Just be wise in your decision!!! All the best...

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by kabukabu(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
I got to go back home jor and get a fine,thick, smart, intelligent,chocolate Naija girl who can make jollof rice and other sweet things oh.
I'm dead serious.
My requirements are
Maturity
Loyalty
Belief in God but not too church crazy
Have some meat on her... Not slim.
Some education
Not materialistic
Not jealous or judgemental of others
Very Family oriented.
Any tribe is ok but prefer Igbo or Delta
Holla at me
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by LuvU2: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:

i have been catching glimpses of your monicker here and there. Lol
Lol its nt same for me. Missing u nd Speeechy. Its bn a bit dull here
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by abike12(f): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
kabukabu:
I'm dead serious

ALL the Nigerian girls in america eat out ALL the time? Do you people gain anything from spreading these tales?

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by EkoErrands: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
sweatlana:

I guess your relationship is like that of forest gump and Jenny. You're a ret@rd and she's a w.hore.. Perfect match! cheesy

I guess a faithful "ret@rd" is what you become for being a Catholic. All those years of cathchism really engraved something in me. I'm glad on one part but I'm sad that there is no woman for me. If there is... It's not written on their face so how do I know.

Sometimes I feel like having a sorogate mother... I'm just tired of the African tradition of you must get married to an olosho...! Some of them still play away matches few days to their wedding. As strange as it sounds it's so so common.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Lexusgs430: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Boyooosa:
I NO SAY SOME GIRLS DON DEY DO 'HOE PUSH UP' FOR THIS CODEIN FORMAT NOW grin. GUY COME OUT STRAIGHT AND SAY U NEED A MONTH HOE, TRIAL VERSION cheesy

All nah packaging. Then go line up, also treat am like king. Different snail everyday and because then dey hope to be wifey, hin go pound for free(I meant £) !!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by dejavubobo1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
chubbygal:
Funny kids
lol na pennis case be this o... abeg how much u sell
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I understand smiley....they are sacred that if they tell you about their dark past you might flee even though you assure them with your words, they won't want to take that risk to lose you. smiley
I hate it and if I find out later all hell will break loose. I better not find out in Jesus name because when I do even God will beg my saliver I'll still not agree. the Bible says. say the truth and it shall set you free.

I can't just take lies. I hate it. we hate it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced / I Am Tired Of My Wife / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.