Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! (50948 Views)

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by freecocoa(f): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
What can you possibly want in a woman that no woman in UK can give you? I'll guess, you want a woman who will do everything you say and want with no questions, anyways I'm looking for a husband too but my condition is that we'll move to America after marriage, if you agree, hit me up.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by mizlovette(f): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:
My good people I am in a bit of a situation here and would like to hear from the community. I have lived the last few years in the UK and can say I am in a reasonably "settled" place in my life except for one thing: I don't have a wife and I am getting old!.

For the last few years, going by people's advice I thought it was best to cultivate a relationship here with someone here in the UK, learn about them and settle.

It has not worked out for me. Maybe its my luck, it has not quite worked with me with the ladies over here. I always end up with someone diametrically opposite to my goals and aspirations. The idea of marrying an Oyibo is even worse - things just did not work out in that direction either.

To compound the problem, I my job does not allow me much of a social life. I just cant make it happen without help.

On a friend's advice, I have been invited to come back home to naija and see how things can work out. I have therefore taken a months leave and am headed home for the next 1 month. Our plan is to visit a few good families and places to see if anything can materialise from that.

My people any advice on this? If you were in my shoes, how will you conduct this affair. What will you look out for. What will you avoid.u obviously just made a mistake by making ur intentions know here, some desperate ones will just lay ambush for u, form 100% wife material, u go carry go then later see fire. May d lord grant u ur heart desires in Jesus name .

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by claremont(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
A good girl is a good girl regardless of where she comes from or the colour of her skin.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by ibx1976: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
tochez24:
This s a delicate decision u cnt jst mess up so Op if i were you...i wil resign at work hoping to get another wen m back,lock my house nd get my ass down here in Nigeria.though r many bad ladies over bt u cn still find a good one if u r smart.i wil tak my time bro,i wont buy a costly car neither wil i rent a good apartment.i will look for d cheapest things(a room apartment nd a golf car for easy movement)wil do.i dnt nid to go shopping,jst a few cloths from a local market s ok.then wit dis i wil fit into d class of a normal hustling guys over here cryi wil kip my family off,nd friends dat know me too well.....den m good to go,i wil start making female friends anywhere,anytime i see one dat catchs my eyes.......no need for new niggas jst kip dem at a distance
U will meet many kind of ladies who show u their colour instant
This guy captured exactly what I plan to do.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by manando1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
I m coming there toooooo 9ja girls be ready

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by ibx1976: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
I will not forget to say thank you to Nairaland for posting this on the front page. Its been a wild, hilarious, informative journey so far. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Sweetyie(f): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:
I will not forget to say thank you to Nairaland for posting this on the front page. Its been a wild, hilarious, informative journey so far. smiley
OP I know of a perfect wife for u, I'm serious
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by duni04(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:

This guy captured exactly what I plan to do.
Your problem is that u think all the advise the guys have given u here is "hilarious" or "comic". You have no idea what you're walking into. Nigerian women are just for yanshing, absolutely nothing else! If you want to catch enough trips while on vacation, that's what Nigerian girls are for. Don't come here to look for wife! Oga pls don't!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
sukkot:
dat nigga do the night shift driving tube from walthamstow to brixton on the victoria line. i know the nigga
what?! walthamstow you say? shocked i was born in higham park walthamstow. but wait o! so you think a £45000 a year train driving job is Rubbish! eh?
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by ipledge10(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:
My good people I am in a bit of a situation here and would like to hear from the community. I have lived the last few years in the UK and can say I am in a reasonably "settled" place in my life except for one thing: I don't have a wife and I am getting old!.

For the last few years, going by people's advice I thought it was best to cultivate a relationship here with someone here in the UK, learn about them and settle.

It has not worked out for me. Maybe its my luck, it has not quite worked with me with the ladies over here. I always end up with someone diametrically opposite to my goals and aspirations. The idea of marrying an Oyibo is even worse - things just did not work out in that direction either.

To compound the problem, I my job does not allow me much of a social life. I just cant make it happen without help.

On a friend's advice, I have been invited to come back home to naija and see how things can work out. I have therefore taken a months leave and am headed home for the next 1 month. Our plan is to visit a few good families and places to see if anything can materialise from that.

My people any advice on this? If you were in my shoes, how will you conduct this affair. What will you look out for. What will you avoid.

my advice for you is to look for a lady from a wealthy family, the kind girl that won't love you because of your money, a gal brought up with money won't misbehave when she sees money. My 1 cent advice.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by luminouz(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
EkoErrands:

Pls if the girls there didn't cheat on you kuku marry them...and endure their luggage.the ones here will cheat on you and still give you luggage to carry. All of them except those that will not bash me for saying this secret of theirs are olosho.

I'm inside one 5yr relationship and It appears it has been an olosho relationship all along.
Eeyah! Pele!
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by kally90(f): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
Where are all this naira land babes that have been searching for mr right?Abeg make una come..oh,meet done land.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by ibx1976: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
duni04:

Your problem is that u think all the advise the guys have given u here is "hilarious" or "comic". You have no idea what you're walking into. Nigerian women are just for yanshing, absolutely nothing else! If you want to catch enough trips while on vacation, that's what Nigerian girls are for. Don't come here to look for wife! Oga pls don't!
With all due respect sir. I prefer to find out by myself. I dont want to see the world from other people's outlook.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by sukkot: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
gypsey:
what?! walthamstow you say? shocked i was born in higham park walthamstow. but wait o! so you think a £45000 a year train driving job is Rubbish! eh?
nah bro that aint what i am saying. you from E17 ? whats good bruv ? are you still in jersey ?
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
sukkot:
nah bro that aint what i am saying. you from E17 ? whats good bruv ? are you still in jersey ?
naa! was never in jersey, moved to portsmouth 2 years ago with me mrs cheesy E17 is shi't these days man!
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Boyooosa(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lexusgs430:

All nah packaging. Then go line up, also treat am like king. Different snail everyday and because then dey hope to be wifey, hin go pound for free(I meant £) !!!!!!
i KNOW THE POUND YOU MEAN, U DIDNT MAKE A MISTAKE! wink
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by NikitaNike(f): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Hahahahhahahahahhaha ' iam inside one 5yr relationship and It appears it has been an olosho relationship all along
Lol these days it's hard find a good girl don't know what went wrong
and very easy to find a good boy
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by sukkot: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
gypsey:
naa! was never in jersey, i ve moved to portsmouth last year with me mrs cheesy walthamstow is shi't these days man!
yeah bro, everywhere is shyttt these days. too many crazy polish and russian and african immigrants turning the UK to a 3rd world country. portsmouth ? thats a huge move bro. is the mrs british or african ? grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by handbagss(f): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:

My people any advice on this? If you were in my shoes, how will you conduct this affair. What will you look out for. What will you avoid.

It won't be easy...
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Sweetyie:

OP I know of a perfect wife for u, I'm serious
OP when you see things like this. you run.

I repeat. RUN

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pecham
HungerBAD:
Lol see format.

Leave our girls on Nairaland alone with this COME and MARRY format.

What is the difference between the girls in Nigeria and the UK?since the UK is an extention of Nigeria anyway.

And you think 1 month is enough to meet a girl,develop a relationship and then marry her?

Story is not adding up.

You want a Nigeria girl?then go to Nigeria in the UK to look for them. Nigeria in the UK is the South East part of London.

I lived there for almost 10 years,and I can authoritatively tell you that all the kinds of girls you want from your village,then some, is there.

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
sukkot:
yeah bro, everywhere is shyttt these days. too many crazy polish and russian and african immigrants turning the UK to a 3rd world country. portsmouth ? thats a huge move bro. is the mrs british or african ? grin
British! i don't understand them African girls man! grin All they keep talking bout is Either Church or Juju things grin

yea man! i know! before i left walthamstow there were thousands of polish immigrants and Romanians all over the high street (market) too many of e'm.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by hopeforcharles(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
NikitaNike:

Literally yes, because men are easy to please.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by sukkot: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
gypsey:
British! i don't understand them African girls man! grin All they keep talking bout is Either Church or Juju things grin
buahahaha yeah am feeling you bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:

With all due respect sir. I prefer to find out by myself. I dont want to see the world from other people's outlook.
if you must. plz don't follow Broke Girls. leave them for us, we know how to handle them.

take that seriously.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by joinnow: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Op no come marriage and leave the lady for naija then

you go return back to UK.
Cause I don't see how you go search,marry and take her along to UK in one month.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by somto4u: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
freecocoa:
What can you possibly want in a woman that no woman in UK can give you? I'll guess, you want a woman who will do everything you say and want with no questions, anyways I'm looking for a husband too but my condition is that we'll move to America after marriage, if you agree, hit me up.
dis is serious I can see that you are indirectly advertising urself,well for nw , we won't go to America if am to accept ur application, we will journey to Ghana then in the next 3yrs or there about we can then proceed to obodo oyibo (America)if it ok by you nwanyioma go ahead and hit me up.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by ibx1976: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
joinnow:
Op no come marriage and leave the lady for naija then
you go return back to UK.
Cause I don't see how you go search,marry and take her along to UK in one month.
Am not getting married in 1 month. I am hoping to start a relationship in one month.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
sukkot:
buahahaha yeah am feeling you bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy
yea! man walthamstow too many Romanian and poles down the high street( market) before i left E17 it's unreal grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by hopeforcharles(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
NikitaNike:

Literally yes because it's easy to please a man
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by YEM101: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
That's good if uk relationship didn't work for u, I knw a responsible girl in Naija who will be a good wife, trust me, if u a interested, we can talk! Pls am a happily married woman & I live in uk.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Ichliebedich(f): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
8 pages of Bad mouthing Nigerian women shocked. Nairaland guys una weldone o lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday / “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.