Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! (50916 Views)

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
LuvU2:
cheesy Spill then

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by abike12(f): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nnamdikalu:
Nigerian girls shey una dey see the negative ways wey we the men take dey address una? Olosho,gold digger,Ashawo ten kobo in fact you guys have lost it,what went wrong? Why can't u be level headed so that God will give you the Joy of your heart? Or are u people not planning to marry a good husband,bear children,train them in the fear of God and enjoy the benefits thereafter? ....jus curious tho'.

Nigerian MEN shey una dey see the negative ways wey una dey take dey address women just like your sisters and mothers ? Olosho,gold digger,Ashawo ten kobo in fact you guys have lost it,what went wrong? Why can't u be level headed so that God will give you the Joy of your heart? Or are u people not planning to marry a good wife,bear children,train them in the fear of God and enjoy the benefits thereafter? ....jus curious tho'.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by sukkot: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:

lwtmb grin grin shocked
na joke i dey joke ooo. i dont support physical abuse of anyone wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
LuvU2:
Lol its nt same for me. Missing u nd Speeechy. Its bn a bit dull here
Dont worry we are always here. Feel free to mention me anywhere if you want. wink
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Piercedclit1:
You don dey come back so you wan recruit free totos wey you go hammer with marriage talks.
Please look around you in that your uk, so many Nigerian girls abound

forget this topic abeg.... the only thing on my mind right now is to see your piercedclit.. gbam!!! grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by ADBOK: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:
My good people I am in a bit of a situation here and would like to hear from the community. I have lived the last few years in the UK and can say I am in a reasonably "settled" place in my life except for one thing: I don't have a wife and I am getting old!.

For the last few years, going by people's advice I thought it was best to cultivate a relationship here with someone here in the UK, learn about them and settle.

It has not worked out for me. Maybe its my luck, it has not quite worked with me with the ladies over here. I always end up with someone diametrically opposite to my goals and aspirations. The idea of marrying an Oyibo is even worse - things just did not work out in that direction either.

To compound the problem, I my job does not allow me much of a social life. I just cant make it happen without help.

On a friend's advice, I have been invited to come back home to naija and see how things can work out. I have therefore taken a months leave and am headed home for the next 1 month. Our plan is to visit a few good families and places to see if anything can materialise from that.

My people any advice on this? If you were in my shoes, how will you conduct this affair. What will you look out for. What will you avoid.

Oga abeg dey there marry the one wey you see, some of us here are coming over there to marry sef. Yeye gals too plenty for naija these days...

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by LuvU2: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Dont worry we are always here. Feel free to mention me anywhere if you want. wink
Thats my baby cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by seizethaBae(f): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
kontinu. u hear?

shumuel:

www.nairaland.com/3374195/ever-get-married

lalasticlala is a busy man, he might take too long, so i have place it upon myself to do the introduction, Oyah lets go grin

Ibx1976 meet seizethaBae
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
sukkot:
dat nigga do the night shift driving tube from walthamstow to brixton on the victoria line. i know the nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by stwazobia: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol see format.

Leave our girls on Nairaland alone with this COME and MARRY format.

What is the difference between the girls in Nigeria and the UK?since the UK is an extention of Nigeria anyway.

And you think 1 month is enough to meet a girl,develop a relationship and then marry her?

Story is not adding up.

You want a Nigeria girl?then go to Nigeria in the UK to look for them. Nigeria in the UK is the South East part of London.

I lived there for almost 10 years,and I can authoritatively tell you that all the kinds of girls you want from your village,then some, is there.

You dont get it bro... Guy no place like home. Marrying in a foreign land is a gamble, a risky one. there is no advice there. what he need to do is to ask his people to look for a wife for him," there are people that do help people to get a good wife( we call them: Onye Mbuba) , once he is back he will be visiting the house of those ladies(2 or 3) without making his intention known to them. My brother came back from China on Xmas with the help of the onye mbuba he got a wife( nothing like relationship) within that month. They are happily married with kids. The lady is a good wife i swear.... While preparing to travel, i said to myself: wherever i found myself i will marry there, this is 2yrs here in Turkey.. nothing nothing. Guy,, me am coming back to get a wife this xmas... no show for here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by diva90: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Good luck
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by purpledandelion: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Utter bullocks undecided There's no type of Nigerian girl you won't find in the UK. I'll give you a tour around Manchester.

Village/local girls? Moston is your best shot (I wonder how some of them managed to sneak into the UK)
Average working class girls? Go to Gorton/Sale/Salford area
Independent and educated girls? Didsbury/Eccles and Outskirts like Bolton.

Stereotypical but true

Are one sets better than the other in terms of marriage? Maybe, maybe not.
Going to Nigeria to marry some Nigeria girl will set you back and in this day and age I don't get why some Nigerian guys have the urge to marry their counterparts. I've got about nine Nigerian friends, only one of them has got a black partner, she's not even Nigerian and no, none of them marry for visa. Time has gone past the days of "I want to go to Nigeria to find a wife"

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by esumo13(f): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Please am available!!!!am single and ready to mingle
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Piercedclit1(f): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
metallisc:

forget this topic abeg.... the only thing on my mind right now is to see your piercedclit.. gbam!!! grin grin grin

grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
faitheverest:
Please pinshure yourself, let's access you first. .. grin grin grin

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by halimi26: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
kabukabu:
I got to go back home jor and get a fine,thick, smart, intelligent,chocolate Naija girl who can make jollof rice and other sweet things oh.
US naija girls don't cook, they want to eat out at fast food all the time.
I'm dead serious.
My requirements are
Maturity
Loyalty
Belief in God but not too church crazy

Have some meat on her... Not slim.
Some education
Not materialistic
Not jealous or judgemental of others

Very Family oriented.
Any tribe is ok but prefer Igbo or Delta
Holla at me
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by kabukabu(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
Agreed. Here you have some girls with no family
I want Naija so I can meet her family see if they are respectable or not, it's very important.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by telemapreye1(f): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
EkoErrands:

I swore to her that for 5 years I haven't seen a second vj. She couldn't swear back . so what are we still doing together. As I dey now...those babes the OP is running away from...are the type I'm looking for.

When she give me green card...I give her faithfulness since I'm good at it.

As am talking to you $2500 for flight money and initial gra gra is already available. I'm f**king tired of Naija babes...and I don't have the strength to start another drama with another olosho in sheep's clothing .
Lol
I'm also done with nigerian guys
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by omonighoblessing(f): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:
My good people I am in a bit of a situation here and would like to hear from the community. I have lived the last few years in the UK and can say I am in a reasonably "settled" place in my life except for one thing: I don't have a wife and I am getting old!.

For the last few years, going by people's advice I thought it was best to cultivate a relationship here with someone here in the UK, learn about them and settle.

It has not worked out for me. Maybe its my luck, it has not quite worked with me with the ladies over here. I always end up with someone diametrically opposite to my goals and aspirations. The idea of marrying an Oyibo is even worse - things just did not work out in that direction either.

To compound the problem, I my job does not allow me much of a social life. I just cant make it happen without help.

On a friend's advice, I have been invited to come back home to naija and see how things can work out. I have therefore taken a months leave and am headed home for the next 1 month. Our plan is to visit a few good families and places to see if anything can materialise from that.

My people any advice on this? If you were in my shoes, how will you conduct this affair. What will you look out for. What will you avoid.

my dear....you just be careful ok.may God lead you .
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
esumo13:
Please am available!!!!am single and ready to mingle

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Shakitibob0: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Pls stay where you are. Kidnappers are much in nigeria now.
hahahaha
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by purpledandelion: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol see format.

What is the difference between the girls in Nigeria and the UK?since the UK is an extention of Nigeria anyway.

And you think 1 month is enough to meet a girl,develop a relationship and then marry her?

Story is not adding up.

You want a Nigeria girl?then go to Nigeria in the UK to look for them. Nigeria in the UK is the South East part of London.

I lived there for almost 10 years,and I can authoritatively tell you that all the kinds of girls you want from your village,then some, is there.

Brother which lodge do you attend?
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by InvertedHammer: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
/
A very good move but...

Things are so difficult in Nigeria that it will be very difficult to find true love. Everyone is looking for an opportunity to abandon the country. Desperate ladies + harsh economy == your good intention may end up a disaster.

Personally, I will not...I will never do it. But then, it is your life. What is wrong in marrying oyibo?

\

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by kabukabu(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
halimi26:
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!
I don't think so even if she is not on naira land. Somebody here may know some lady just like that.
I do plan on being in Naija in the near future to search for my missing rib.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
agentofchange1:

My son, I will be very raw and sincere with you.

Do not worry about the size of a woman buttock or breast but worry about the size of her heartand brain. Worry about the size of her love andendurance. Because after 5 or 10 years, it will not be about the breast or buttock.

As you can see, your mum now has a flat chest and almost flat buttock but we still live together happily, I still love her and she still loves me.
Be careful of a woman that loves money. I mean the woman that talks ‘every time’ about her hair, cloths, shoes, bags panties and make-ups.
Marriage is not all about these things. Withoutmake-up, cloths, shoes and panties a good marriage will still stand but without love, no marriage can stand.

When I got married to your mum, I didn’t have a car or house of my own. I was not even educated. But I had dreams and she appreciate and support me. Any woman that does not support your dream is not worth thinking-a-minute about. There are women that will see your dreams better than you, you are lucky if you find one.

My son, open your ears very well, there is a kind of woman you should avoid, do not make a mistake to marry this kind of woman or you will regret it. I mean a woman that always has bad things to say about everyone. If you see this kind of woman, run away.
One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is the one that complains about everything. If you buy this, she says you should have bought that, if you do this, she said you should have done that. Please stay away!

Most women enjoy talking but the one who talks for two hours and listen for two minutes is a potential ‘bomb’. Be wise Be very careful of a pretending partner. A pretending woman is not hard to know. She will always know everything about everything, she will
be careful. Just close your eyes and open your heart and you will see!
No woman is perfect. If you see a woman who believes in your dream , who respects you who is committed and who is not all about herself alone then don’t let her go.

But remember, you must not be a wayward man.
I have trained you! If you find a good woman but you are a bad man, you wont have a good marriage!
I won’t pick a wife for you but I have given you my advice. When you find her, bring her for my
blessings.

May you find a woman that will increase you not decrease you..

https://www.nairaland.com/2821270/fathers-advice-me-when-searching
But as both are flat b4 marriage nko?
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol see format.

Story is not adding up.

Oga, UK no be am for wifey at all, when I came back, Nigerian chics became more beautiful in my eye regardless of complexion. I am still searching myself but Bros the search has been worth it.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by alexisgist(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Good pm friends, Indomie independent day Awards is coming up soonest and i am giving the opportunity to have the Ticket, as an Indomie Campus Ambassador.

Now to have this ticket I have to generate the following;
1.Facebook with 1000likes
2.Twitter 100 retweets
3.Instagram 500 likes
Submissions of post ends by 12midnight today
Thanks.

Help me like the picture via via Facebook https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1132577860155668&id=100002103946454&set=a.103910513022413.8629.100002103946454&_rdr

Help me retweet on twitter via Take a look at Alex Ayo (@halexayo): https://twitter.com/halexayo?s=08

Help me like on Instagram via
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLJAM_hhfme/

This is my last hope. .. And I believe you can help me do it as a Nairalander.

Abeg you all
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by tochez24(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
This s a delicate decision u cnt jst mess up so Op if i were you...i wil resign at work hoping to get another wen m back,lock my house nd get my ass down here in Nigeria.though r many bad ladies over bt u cn still find a good one if u r smart.i wil tak my time bro,i wont buy a costly car neither wil i rent a good apartment.i will look for d cheapest things(a room apartment nd a golf car for easy movement)wil do.i dnt nid to go shopping,jst a few cloths from a local market s ok.then wit dis i wil fit into d class of a normal hustling guys over here cryi wil kip my family off,nd friends dat know me too well.....den m good to go,i wil start making female friends anywhere,anytime i see one dat catchs my eyes.......no need for new niggas jst kip dem at a distance
U will meet many kind of ladies who show u their colour instant
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Fidelismaria: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cum nd marry me na
I fine wella

Lubbish post
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If to say I be babe, I for dm OP. Not unless hin no mind Bone2Bone.............
No need for me, sounds too good to be true
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by tochez24(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
This s a delicate decision u cnt jst mess up so Op if i were you...i wil resign at work hoping to get another wen m back,lock my house nd get my ass down here in Nigeria.though r many bad ladies over bt u cn still find a good one if u r smart.i wil tak my time bro,i wont buy a costly car neither wil i rent a good apartment.i will look for d cheapest things(a room apartment nd a golf car for easy movement)wil do.i dnt nid to go shopping,jst a few cloths from a local market s ok.then wit dis i wil fit into d class of a normal hustling guys over here cryi wil kip my family off,nd friends dat know me too well.....den m good to go,i wil start making female friends anywhere,anytime i see one dat catchs my eyes.......no need for new niggas jst kip dem at a distance
U will meet many kind of ladies who will show u their true colours instantly cos to them u hv nothing bt if u maintain ur pace u wil see a good one nd u will smile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Wife / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) / Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.