Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Enjoy Sex During My Period. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Enjoy Sex During My Period. (7925 Views)

Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady / GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by EternalTruth: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Piercedclit1:

Lmao grin you're just a thousand. I said ten thousand.
I'm not fighting. Guys don't want females who are open. They always want to relegate her to the background.
I won't even give them audience, let those 2 continue following me everywhere i go.
ode we all know you're a male
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by EternalTruth: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
ednut1:
aunty bella keep lying o. cheesy
i tell you, she dey come seek for attention ni.
That talk2bella really needs to GET A LIFE or

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by EternalTruth: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
queencalipso:

I tire for some people o!! Their dumbness is mind boggling. Imagine the boy!! grin he just can't understand that these are people's story that you post here.

and you're so gullible to believe without any source from the o.p nor any evidence to back up her claims.
Mtchew GERARAHIA MEHN
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:12am On Oct 05, 2016
EternalTruth:

Who attention epp undecided
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by EternalTruth: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2016
finalboss:
kai dat mynd.44 self ehn .. wetin be your offence
tribalism just for saying something not really offensive against Islam and Northern Nigeria.
But enough people bash him no ban them, na me him power come reach
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by teepsee(f): 1:52am On Oct 05, 2016
A lot of guys do see this as irritating, but me i don't see anything in it, although have not tried it but i will surely do once i see someone that want to also try it.

In sex, there's is nothing as interesting as exploring, trying something you haven't done, as long as your partner do go along
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 05, 2016
EternalTruth:
and you're so gullible to believe without any source from the o.p nor any evidence to back up her claims.
Mtchew GERARAHIA MEHN
just check her blog out, new blog with hardly one ir rwo comments. So who are the people sending these stories. Definitely formulated. Getting boring already
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2016
That's nasty!

"You never sex a girl when she under code red. Tell dem mi seh Nuttin nuh go so!" angry
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2016
Pretenders oshi cheesy grin
Talk2Bella:

thanks for this insight, I really dunno why some naija men like to pretend, some might have even done it sef
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2016
Olodo grin
oli360:
hmmm......@queencalipso y talk like Dis? ar u a doc? from wat I knw the blood from the girl Hot pot ar from dead cells and would be dangerous if it gets into the guy's body trw his dick.
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Then don't smiley
Talk2Bella:

I don't even have the energy to argue anymore grin
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2016
You need to get a life as well undecided
EternalTruth:
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2016
It's because she just opened her blog, her blog is brand new, do you think it's easy to get people to comment on a new blog. Try opening a new blog and see before spilling trash undecided
eddyjibs:
just check her blog out, new blog with hardly one ir rwo comments. So who are the people sending these stories. Definitely formulated. Getting boring already
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
It's because she just opened her blog, her blog is brand new, do you think it's easy to get people to comment on a new blog. Try opening a new blog and see before spilling trash undecided
so where is she getting d stories from. Def formulated
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Then don't smiley

not gonna anymore jare grin
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2016
From her email, don't you see her posting her email upandan for people with relationship issues? undecided....that's why they say "only a wise person listen or observe more than they speak" smiley
eddyjibs:
so where is she getting d stories from. Def formulated
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
From her email, don't you see her posting her email upandan for people with relationship issues? undecided....that's why they say "only a wise person listen or observe more than they speak" smiley

some of those mails are from nairalanders sef grin
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2016
eddyjibs:

at least u went there shey? grin that's the essence, I don't need to share how many viewers I get a day, but no publicity is bad grin
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2016
EternalTruth:
Mtchew GERARAHIA MEHN

evidence maka y undecided say u be who and wetin na? taaaaah common gbafuo
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2016
eddyjibs:

boring? hahahahahhahahhahahahah

Ekwensus
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:

the hate and envy is real biko, these people tire me sef embarassed
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2016
What do you expect from Nigerians? undecided....that's why I said if Nigerians continue with this slave mentality, Nigeria will fall and cease to exist in 100 years time or even less sef undecided
Talk2Bella:

the hate and envy is real biko, these people tire me sef embarassed
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
What do you expect from Nigerians? undecided....that's why I said if Nigerians continue with this slave mentality, Nigeria will fall and cease to exist in 100 years time or even less sef undecided

she don start cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by EternalTruth: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2016
Talk2Bella:

[s]
evidence maka y undecided say u be who and wetin na? taaaaah common gbafuo [/s]
iranu abasha
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2016
EternalTruth:
iranu abasha

and this was how he exposed how under aged he is cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2016
Yes oh! cheesy....can you blame me? Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning smiley
Talk2Bella:

she don start cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes oh! cheesy....can you blame me? Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning smiley

oya go back to sleep and wake up on the right side wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her 'main Pussy' In New Loved Up Photos / Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? / FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.