Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Enjoy Sex During My Period. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Enjoy Sex During My Period. (7920 Views)

Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady / GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by oli360(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
hmmm......@queencalipso y talk like Dis? ar u a doc? from wat I knw the blood from the girl Hot pot ar from dead cells and would be dangerous if it gets into the guy's body trw his dick.
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by finalboss(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
na that troll were talk say he for like make dwayne Johnson rape am ni.
That's a guy under a female moniker
hahaha boss i nor notice notice o haha... na truly guy... where is falconey... we don catch one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by finalboss(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Honestly i think this talk2bella needs a job. She cant just spend her whole life sharing people's fictitious love story on nairaland.
Finalboss abi no be so?
haha talk2bella is fake nah all her stories are fake lies, na she dey compose all this mysterious lies her self...may be na guy self
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Piercedclit1(f): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
undecided
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Piercedclit1(f): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
finalboss:
i dont think you are alright... dirty girl .....shit.
fuckthem0ds cm see one

All this small boys on nl
Why spamming my quotes?
You guys haven't seeen anything yet. Move out and ask. Go and ask a doctor if you like dummies! There's no health risk involved in having safe sex on the period thang!

Btw, I'm more female than whatever pussy u must be digging
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Piercedclit1(f): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
alexis007:
I've done it before....and I would do it again with the same girl.

This is my soulmate we are talking here and you want me to isolate her just because some pint of harmless blood is escaping her vulva?. It's not as if the blood was an STD.

I'd always f##k her when she's damn Hot...period or not. And I still await the health complications they say that come with
making love to your lady in her period

Thanks for being truthful. Not all this street rats wey never see woman toto before maybe na only mad person own that's why they're thinking with their erektions
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by finalboss(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
Piercedclit1:

All this small boys on nl
Why spamming my quotes?
You guys haven't seeen anything yet. Move out and ask. Go and ask a doctor if you like dummies! There's no health risk involved in having safe sex on the period thang!

Btw, I'm more female than whatever pussy u must be digging
sorry i hv alot to attend to than spamming your quotes or whatever you call it... ... gayass nigger...
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Piercedclit1(f): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
finalboss:
sorry i hv alot to attend to than spamming your quotes or whatever you call it... ... gayass nigger...

Egufe! If you like continue calling your partner in crime. Ten thousand demons of you can't do nada. Mind ya lane! The cyberspace is too big for everyone.
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
me i can o.. Am a thousand demon.. And i will make you hot in five seconds.. grin
Quit e-fighting
Piercedclit1:

Egufe! If you like continue calling your partner in crime. Ten thousand demons of you can't do nada. Mind ya lane! The cyberspace is too big for everyone.
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Piercedclit1(f): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
royalvalentine19:
me i can o.. Am a thousand demon.. And i will make you hot in five seconds.. grin
Quit e-fighting

Lmao grin you're just a thousand. I said ten thousand.
I'm not fighting. Guys don't want females who are open. They always want to relegate her to the background.
I won't even give them audience, let those 2 continue following me everywhere i go.
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by finalboss(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
Piercedclit1:

stop typing gibberish , i see how feckless you are,you expect me to start bantering words with you ? shows hw futile and
good-for-nothing you are, now stay off my mentions ...am not your type my daughter, you dnt wanna die wrangling with gods ? ahn ...now skedaddle
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
oh you want ten thousand.. Before you can get hot?.. Lol alright then
Only jobless people will seek pleasure in following people.. Even Mtn whose motto is every where you go has a purpose..
Just stay calm and enjoy life..

How you dey nau?
Piercedclit1:

Lmao grin you're just a thousand. I said ten thousand.
I'm not fighting. Guys don't want females who are open. They always want to relegate her to the background.
I won't even give them audience, let those 2 continue following me everywhere i go.
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Piercedclit1(f): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
royalvalentine19:
oh you want ten thousand.. Before you can get hot?.. Lol alright then
Only jobless people will seek pleasure in following people.. Even Mtn whose motto is every where you go has a purpose..
Just stay calm and enjoy life..

How you dey nau?

cool
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
finalboss:
haha talk2bella is fake nah all her stories are fake lies, na she dey compose all this mysterious lies her self...may be na guy self

Fake indeed undecided
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
ednut1:
aunty bella keep lying o. cheesy

Ahan grin
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
queencalipso:
Lolzz grin grin some people sha!!

Most ladies do get Hot before, during and after their period. Though it may sound disgusting to some people to have sex with their partner during period, it's actually not and there's no health issues involved for the guy.

But for the girl, there maybe, especially if the guy is not the faithful type; the reason is because a woman's body is prone to infection during her period, her body is open and can easily accommodate any form of infection it comes in contact with.

My dear please help me educate them because if I say now they will say talk2bella is a liar from hellfire
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
queencalipso:

I tire for some people o!! Their dumbness is mind boggling. Imagine the boy!! grin he just can't understand that these are people's story that you post here.

I don't even have the energy to argue anymore grin
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
alexis007:
I've done it before....and I would do it again with the same girl.

This is my soulmate we are talking here and you want me to isolate her just because some pint of harmless blood is escaping her vulva?. It's not as if the blood was an STD.

I'd always f##k her when she's damn Hot...period or not. And I still await the health complications they say that come with making love to your lady in her period

Thanks for sharing smiley
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Honestly i think this talk2bella needs a job. She cant just spend her whole life sharing people's fictitious love story on nairaland.
Finalboss abi no be so?

Uhun undecided

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
I knw... fifty shades of Grey!

Only grin grin
Where u been hiding tho
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Only grin grin
Where u been hiding tho
in my mansion baby... lol I feel there is more to u Dan it meets my eye.
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
in my mansion baby... lol I feel there is more to u Dan it meets my eye.

nah

I am an open book

this ur mansion sef grin
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Cutehector(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

nah

I am an open book

this ur mansion sef grin
lol wah? U think ah don't have a mansion? Wait until u visit....
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by alexis007(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Piercedclit1:

Thanks for being truthful. Not all this street rats wey never see woman toto before maybe na only mad person own that's why they're thinking with their erektions
They are probably afraid someone might spank them if they confess that they've done it before. Why someone would harbour such fears in a faceless beats me in toto.

Or maybe....a typical Aba gutter is more hygienic than their girlfriends' kitten.
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
lol wah? U think ah don't have a mansion? Wait until u visit....

hahahahahah
I know wah happens to girls who visit u
u guys just read together cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

hahahahahah
I know wah happens to girls who visit u
u guys just read together cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
after den we fvck!

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I get really Hot during my period and it's ridiculous to the point of having really deep dark fantasies embarassed
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
after den we fvck!

hahahahha
safe journey biko cheesy cheesy
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Cutehector(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

hahahahha
safe journey biko cheesy cheesy
scared Lil gurl
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
scared Lil gurl

yels smiley
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Jideofor1: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
I honestly don't think it's bad...if my girlfriend needs sex even during her period I will still do it..but I hate the smell....gosh
Re: I Enjoy Sex During My Period. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Jideofor1:
I honestly don't think it's bad...if my girlfriend needs sex even during her period I will still do it..but I hate the smell....gosh

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

mm / Take A Picture Of Yourself Now And Tell Use What You Are Doing / I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.