Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) (57803 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2016
dissybling:
aww beautiful
aww she will suck konji tire
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2016
youngboi:

That albino never ready? undecided
Albino oshi woh.. Don't put sand for my garri ahbeg undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2016
see the white dude didn't even come with any relative.

but trust naija na. we go carry all our extended families and ancestors even those that are dead we'll carry their dry bones just to go marry come back. smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol, i just dey pity you. What works for her might not work for you. But then i wish you best of luck wink wink
thanks for the wishes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by phemmyblaq007(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2016
Piercedclit1:

I said oyibo not blaq
lol, what's the diff? I'm actually oyinbo, just used blaq as a moniker, nothing mucH!
Morning Tho.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by d4guy: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2016
One of them must be hiding something undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2016
Ok congrat to both of them, because for every happy ending on a dating site, there were 1000 scams perpetuated, that said this story shows that for does that seek love through that medium it's nt a lost cause afteral.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
more than two counts as many, seems I always meet fvck boys who can't keep their john Thomas in between their boxers,Nigerian guys seem to have cheating as inborn character

So the pvssy still dey in tact.... then check match.com
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Charliiee(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2016
When a brother hooks up a white chic he picks one of the ugliest but when a white guy hooks up a sister he goes for one of the finest around.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Laido: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2016
fortunechy:
i hope he's original oyibo

Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
op Abeg which site, I need the link ASAP, me self need foreign connection, after many failed relationships, it seems God is trying to tell me my husband is not going to be from Nigeria, dm me with the link to the dating site Abeg, help a friend in need grin
am Nigerian Prince, i have billions... I we takekare of you.. Let me wire my money to you...
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by youngboi(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Albino oshi woh.. Don't put sand for my garri ahbeg undecided

I dey think say white na white b4 sef, abeg no vex cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2016
Expect many Nigerian girls to hit online dating sites. Especially those sites that ve many oyibo gays, sorry I mean guys!
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
am Nigerian Prince, i have billions... I we takekare of you.. Let me wire my money to you...
na white man I dey find, but if you be half caste i fit manage am, if you don't fall among any then shift go front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2016
pepigeorge:

So the pvssy still dey in tact.... then check match.com
thanks, will do that ASAP, oyibo husband, here I come grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Dyt(f): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Oh my gosh
He's got blue eyes

Faints

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2016
chimere66:
Nigeria, Ghana and a few other African countries
are excluded from many online dating sites because of the scams and schemes coming out of those countries, but those who persevere can find love.

Micky and Faith were able to find love as many are doing despite the negativity from the various online sites. I say hang in there and keep going. We can see it pays off for many!

Micky shares his story......

'Love knows no colour or distance,our relationship proved that as my beautiful wife Faith is from Nigeria and I’m from England, we met online and the distances seemed impossible and we had people on both sides telling us is isn’t real, it’s a scam, and if it isn’t, that we are too different for it to work out. And we will only end up giving up and much more. But our love for each other grew so did our strength.

To the point that we were willing to do anything to
be together, as my loving wife proved by waiting a
whole year for me to travel to meet her. As much
as it was so difficult for her because she got mucked couple of times, but I am so glad she got support of her family that helped her through it.So we ignored everyone and I traveled to her. We are now married and we are about to start our beautiful mixed family. True love conquers all and will always prevail'.

Remember love sees no colour, may God bless you all as he has blessed.Congrats to this beautiful couple!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/pretty-nigerian-lady-faith-weds-uk-man.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
op Abeg which site, I need the link ASAP, me self need foreign connection, after many failed relationships, it seems God is trying to tell me my husband is not going to be from Nigeria, dm me with the link to the dating site Abeg, help a friend in need grin
wot if the oyibo snores. ....
remember ur signature. .lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Who sabi name of that site... Am a Nigerian prince also looking for an oyinbo so I can deposit my billions of naira... cry edakun EPP me..issa emergency! All this oyinbo no wan reply me ooo and my billions is wasting... undecided
Scam Alert!!
I need to report this to federal sars grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2016
pepigeorge:

wot if the oyibo snores. ....
remember ur signature. .lol
and naija guys don't snore? Abeg,snoring is not a racial thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2016
that great bae *winks* Some bae will just be doing rubbish up an down....... Uslessinng them self SMH
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Laido: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2016
Piercedclit1:

I said oyibo not blaq
No worries. He will Dye his skin lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Love is a beautiful thing... congrat to them!
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Frank3n2:
Congratulations to them... But green card loading grin

Greencard for UK? No wonder this country can't move forward.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
and naija guys don't snore? Abeg,snoring is not a racial thing

Weitin naija guys do u..... change ur choice of guys.... try me, u go forget oyibo
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by pwettyesther(f): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2016
coolHe looks like 9ja based oyinbo
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2016
pepigeorge:

Weitin naija guys do u..... change ur choice of guys.... try me, u go forget oyibo
dem do drain my emotions tire, very bunch of unreliabile two-faced cheats, that's what they have done to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
na white man I dey find, but if you be half caste i fit manage am, if you don't fall among any then shift go front
yo baby! Am half caste, didn't you see the american accent in my writing?? Wossop...moderfuvking British... Just that we use to paint our body with charcoal as tradition... Am actually partial white and black...yo dig! cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Laido: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
more than two counts as many, seems I always meet fvck boys who can't keep their john Thomas in between their boxers,Nigerian guys seem to have cheating as inborn character

Hmmm. Guys bad for real oh, tho I'm a guy too! But the thing is Its not even happening in Nigeria alone ma'am. The rate the whites do cheat is more than our selves! The best thing is just to get a good man thru God's blessings. Cheating these days is beginnin to become norm to me self!
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
yo baby! Am half caste, didn't you see the american accent in my writing?? Wossop...moderfuvking British... Just that we use to paint our body with charcoal as tradition... Am actually partial white and black...yo dig! cool
impersonation is a crime, I hope you know you this dudu yoruba guy with thick youruba accent worse than that of jenifa self

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2016
Mufasa27:

Scam Alert!!
I need to report this to federal sars grin
Mr mufasa, do you need my billions?? Well naa naija account you get..make the thing no go tear... BTW why call both fed and SARS ontop my matter?? Naa me steal 2016 budget nii grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2016
Laido:

Hmmm. Guys bad for real oh, tho I'm a guy too! But the thing is Its not even happening in Nigeria alone ma'am. The rate the whites do cheat is more than our selves! The best thing is just to get a good man thru God's blessings. Cheating these days is beginnin to become norm to me self!
I refuse to accept it as a norm, especially when a guy decides to be an unrepentant shamelessly denying chronic cheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.