Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) (57811 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2016
dissybling:
you and konji,instead of u to bless their Union u de talk sumtin else
live in a developed country and see what I mean
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by RSAMAN(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nice couple
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
2dugged:
op Abeg which site, I need the link ASAP, me self need foreign connection, after many failed relationships, it seems God is trying to tell me my husband is not going to be from Nigeria, dm me with the link to the dating site Abeg, help a friend in need grin
I thought many of u don't believe in online dating
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by MrObontami(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Cute couples! Cute babies loading kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Blecool(f): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chai... My oyinbo prince. Where art thou? Am waiting for you o
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good luck! to them! my ex wives thought they found love when they met and married me too grin grin grin now one of them have been a nightmare she has got me arreated more than 5 times and would not let me see my son.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by techgeniusworld(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2017
chimere66:
Nigeria, Ghana and a few other African countries
are excluded from many online dating sites because of the scams and schemes coming out of those countries, but those who persevere can find love.

Micky and Faith were able to find love as many are doing despite the negativity from the various online sites. I say hang in there and keep going. We can see it pays off for many!

Micky shares his story......

'Love knows no colour or distance,our relationship proved that as my beautiful wife Faith is from Nigeria and I’m from England, we met online and the distances seemed impossible and we had people on both sides telling us is isn’t real, it’s a scam, and if it isn’t, that we are too different for it to work out. And we will only end up giving up and much more. But our love for each other grew so did our strength.

To the point that we were willing to do anything to
be together, as my loving wife proved by waiting a
whole year for me to travel to meet her. As much
as it was so difficult for her because she got mucked couple of times, but I am so glad she got support of her family that helped her through it.So we ignored everyone and I traveled to her. We are now married and we are about to start our beautiful mixed family. True love conquers all and will always prevail'.

Remember love sees no colour, may God bless you all as he has blessed.Congrats to this beautiful couple!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/pretty-nigerian-lady-faith-weds-uk-man.html
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by brainstorm214(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
African women are a big mystery to most western men who only get limited exposure to African immigrants in their homeland. The truth is most African immigrants are men looking for work so you will only receive a skewed view of what African women are really like.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by nicki1991(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
why not? It's not surprising me, because many girls from africa use dating sites and dating apps to find a foreigner. For example, my sister even tries to change her behavior according to the article about african male order brides, as foreigners learn this information and expect such a behavior described in that article. By the way, she even tries to learn English to speak in a common language with her future "husband" to diminish language barriers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
gypsey:
Good luck! to them! my ex wives thought they found love when they met and married me too grin grin grin now one of them have been a nightmare she has got me arreated more than 5 times and would not let me see my son.
What did you do?

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
WorWorBoy:
What did you do?
She accused me of sleeping with her sister. cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
gypsey:
She accused me of sleeping with her sister. cool
oga oooo, but na true? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
WorWorBoy:
oga oooo, but na true? lipsrsealed
grin what a question?
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
gypsey:
grin what a question?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
WorWorBoy:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yes! cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
gypsey:
yes! cool

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
Beautiful. Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by sketchlyrics(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
op Abeg which site, I need the link ASAP, me self need foreign connection, after many failed relationships, it seems God is trying to tell me my husband is not going to be from Nigeria, dm me with the link to the dating site Abeg, help a friend in need grin
yahoo yahoo
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by larrydan: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
nicki1991:
why not? It's not surprising me, because many girls from africa use dating sites and dating apps to find a foreigner. For example, my sister even tries to change her behavior according to the article about african male order brides, as foreigners learn this information and expect such a behavior described in that article. By the way, she even tries to learn English to speak in a common language with her future "husband" to diminish language barriers.
hm, I guess it will be helpful for women from africa and fro their men
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Jerryinchina(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wow see life

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.