Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister (38067 Views)

Bill To Separate AGF From Justice minister Passes Second Reading / Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki / Nigeria Not Duty-bound To Obey ECOWAS Ruling On Dasuki – Buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
IBBG:
buhari and floundering of rule of law is like that jacob zuma pics.
I guess u need it

4 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by jossy4joseph(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
I knew very well that Buhari will not obey the court order. A Military dictator

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Felincous(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
ahaika23:
I believe what my pastor said about Buhari being likened to Pharaoh and the one who God will disgrace as His children will find Hope in hopelessness.

Ur pastor is a fake pastor, Shikena.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by KINGMAKER001(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
franciskaine:
is Dasuki ur father? Or did you get a crumb from the dollar largesse?
Are you a one of the zombies? Don't tell me you don't know the difference between good and evil, light and darkness...

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
In my opinion, i think the FG is right by locking up El-zakzaky, Dasuki and Nnamdi kanu because the trio are a threat to national security. No sane country will release such high profile criminals to destabilize the unity of the country. I applaud buhari on this
how is dasuki a threat to national security

3 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Pchidexy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
samsono30:
Let the truth be said, that man surpose roth in jail. Do u know how many people are dead, how many people the have turn to widows, widower, orphans, childless and the homeless. And some gorilas are saying he shld go back to his family, so he is more special than other citizen. He shld be thankful to Buhari, if it where me I wld av hang him since.

Your statement is a testament of your literacy level. We are not saying Dasuki should go free. However, a competent law court has to send him to jail.

You must not support Buhari in every thing he does! Haba!

7 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by IVORY2009(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demdem:
Let Ecowas send Ecomog to come and release him. Very useless judgement. All bark but can't bite.

This is the beginning of mr Buhari's down fall, he has to do d needful, all african nations and rest of the world are watching, and moreover this is democracy and not some military/detatorial system of govt, where the court rules dont count, except decree....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by JBUZZ: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
He said the government needs to fully understand the content of the court’s proceedings and judgement before reacting.
Dullards cannot understand simple instruction. Interpret it in their local dialect. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by flokii: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
The Ecowas court must be very stupid.. They shld go and set him free na.

same way one mumu British lady was calling for Kalu's release as if we're still under colonial rule.
nonsense
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shame to you,did he steal money or not?
Does he has the right to owned such fire arms?
Did he share money or not?
Peace shall elude you enemy of Nigeria.
He will remain in prison for a long time while fg study the ruling.
KINGMAKER001:
You should bury your head in shame...the world at large is watching...how can you detain a man for such a period of time even when the competent court of jurisdiction has ordered his release ? now you want to study the verdict the ECOWAS court gave? maybe we should bring microscope for you to see well....Politics of bitterness...This is dictatorship... I just thank God for death,its inevitable for every mortal no matter how powerful and influential you think you re,,you must face it someday.... I wonder if this was the reason why he was so ambitious and anxious to become the president...if you want to know the true nature of a man, give him Power and wealth!
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
This dullard is ur president,and it will stay that way till 2023.
Beside,there is no single community leader in ur family,talk les of a president.
JBUZZ:

Dullards cannot understand simple instruction. Interpret it in their local dialect. grin
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by deolu2000(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
menix:

Pls tell me which country a man who survived Nigeria, will not survive
Just one...
not a place where you are being faced with active insurgency frm every corner. But if you get antibomb for body,like i said ealier, safe trip oo
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by WDESAFETY: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
I pity for my country Nigeria, this is how low we have gone. Imagine the people who are suppose to uphold the law treating same with so much disdain and here they are preaching "CHANGE". Change Indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by arsenal33: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
You should bury your head in shame...the world at large is watching...how can you detain a man for such a period of time even when the competent court of jurisdiction has ordered his release ? now you want to study the verdict the ECOWAS court gave? maybe we should bring microscope for you to see well....Politics of bitterness...This is dictatorship... I just thank God for death,its inevitable for every mortal no matter how powerful and influential you think you re,,you must face it someday.... I wonder if this was the reason why he was so ambitious and anxious to become the president...if you want to know the true nature of a man, give him Power and wealth!

May be they should send Dasuki to Guantanamo bay. So he can spend years there and know what BH victims went through
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by saintmark88(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
All this rant of releasing KANU n dasuki is rubbish, buhari will be a coward to release these traitors who have committed treasonable offences....they should be incarcerated for a life time to serve as a deterrent to others who tink they r above d law because of the useless judicial system the we run here

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by arsenal33: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
ceeethru:
Threat to the national securely as how? my friend stop being sentimental.

Nobody is guilty until he/she is found guilty in the court of law. Ask your lawyer if at all you have any.

Court of Law like Guantanamo?
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Israel defied court ruling on gaza for years and nothing happened,china defy court ruling on south china sea,nothing happened,america trample on many un resolution and nothing happened,russia defy Un and nato,nothing happened,south sudan ignored icj ruling and nothing happened.
People like Nnamdi kalu,dasuki,Rev king etc will spent quality time in prison and nothing will happen?
Anybody that is not happy should port to another country.
IVORY2009:

This is the beginning of mr Buhari's down fall, he has to do d needful, all african nations and rest of the world are watching, and moreover this is democracy and not some military/detatorial system of govt, where the court rules dont count, except decree....

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Don't mind them,they are lucky this is not middle east,saudis would have remove their heads since.
saintmark88:
All this rant of releasing KANU n dasuki is rubbish, buhari will be a coward to release these traitors who have committed treasonable offences....they should be incarcerated for a life time to serve as a deterrent to others who tink they r above d law because of the useless judicial system the we run here
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by coccoduck: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
when nnamdi KANU said Nigeria is a zoo, you thought he was merely being funny.

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by IVORY2009(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Israel defied court ruling on gaza for years and nothing happened,china defy court ruling on south china sea,nothing happened,america trample on many un resolution and nothing happened,russia defy Un and nato,nothing happened,south sudan ignored icj ruling and nothing happened.
People like Nnamdi kalu,dasuki,Rev king etc will spent quality time in prison and nothing will happen?

Yes those countries you rightly listed defy un, nato and nothing happened, but the question is does Nigerian currently hv want it takes those countries to defy those international bodies? The former military president Abacha did simailar thing mr Buhari is doing, and u know wat happened, the rest is history as they will say!

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Izonpikin: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
What's this man saying...you unlawfully detain an individual and you're still deliberating on ecowas decision...take dasuki to court na... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nothing will happen,we control things in Africa just like the Americans do over there.
Kobo,dasuki no go get,he will remain in jail just like Nnamdi.
IVORY2009:

Yes those countries you rightly listed defy un, nato and nothing happened, but the question is does Nigerian currently hv want it takes those countries to defy those international bodies? The former military president Abacha did simailar thing mr Buhari is doing, and u know wat happened, the rest is history as they will say!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Teespice(f): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kyase:
ECOWAS should go and die.

See ECOWAS wey dey beg naija Money wan show power wey dem no get, make dem no make naija pull out oooo.

seriously?

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Okeikpu(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
THE ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC OF NIZOORIA tongue

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by ceeethru(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
franciskaine:
is Dasuki ur father? Or did you get a crumb from the dollar largesse?
Must Dasuki be his father? you can't kill the truth no matter what!
You that is defending the tyrant called buhari the chief of dullard, Is he your father? this is arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by menix(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
deolu2000:

not a place where you are being faced with active insurgency frm every corner. But if you get antibomb for body,like i said ealier, safe trip oo

Dude, if u want to place a bet and you re in lagos, let us Go to Chad Embassy and i will prove it to you that Nigerians re still going there in droves..

Do i even need to tell u about my neighbors trip to Liberia when Charles taylor's men were decimating Nigerians over there, irrespective ur survival is to keep hiding yet my Nigerian brothers were trooping into Liberia..

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by coccoduck: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
flokii:
The Ecowas court must be very stupid.. They shld come to Nigeria and free him na.

same way one mumu British lady was calling for Kalu's release as if we're still under colonial rule.
nonsense
you I believe is the stup1d one, the court building in located in Abuja. Useless zoo man

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
AntiIPOB:
becoz of ur Monika I will reply you
Dasuki shared the money. some of your APC supporters participated
some one like
Burati was the director in purchasing the weapon but his free and metu refunded his own share of the money
for KANU's he didn't do anything wrong his talking about
Biafra there's nothing bad because its not a crime f
but you must be against Biafra becoz you don't want Nigeria to break but you must tell your government to treat them equal just like the are treating Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by basingstoke: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
RedCapChief:

Simple English language has become difficult for the FG to understand cheesy

The instruction is clear: Release the man

Zombies will say the ECOWAS court has been infiltrated by Igbos grin grin
are u surprised. Can't u see bubu has no cert.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by babajero(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
samsono30:
Let the truth be said, that man surpose roth in jail. Do u know how many people are dead, how many people the have turn to widows, widower, orphans, childless and the homeless. And some gorilas are saying he shld go back to his family, so he is more special than other citizen. He shld be thankful to Buhari, if it where me I wld av hang him since.
so what you are trying to say is that whenever police arrest you either for a crime or not, you should be jailed without trial?

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Hiploko(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Abacha did worse and still died... So?

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Chrisx1x(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
In my opinion, i think the FG is right by locking up El-zakzaky, Dasuki and Nnamdi kanu because the trio are a threat to national security. No sane country will release such high profile criminals to destabilize the unity of the country. I applaud buhari on this
You are a bloody hopeless zombie.any normal human being should be to stand for the truth when he sees one.people like you are the enemies of nigeria.i use to applaud dansuki's trial some months ago but not anymore.u don't do things without following normal proceedures.this is dictatorship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms / Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa / 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.