Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister (38091 Views)

Bill To Separate AGF From Justice minister Passes Second Reading / Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki / Nigeria Not Duty-bound To Obey ECOWAS Ruling On Dasuki – Buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by ivili(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
Buhari hate Dasuki that is why he has refused to obey court order.Even if God tells this administration to release Dasuki,Buhari will still refuse,men that take actions because of hate can never succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by ceeethru(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
In my opinion, i think the FG is right by locking up El-zakzaky, Dasuki and Nnamdi kanu because the trio are a threat to national security. No sane country will release such high profile criminals to destabilize the unity of the country. I applaud buhari on this
Threat to the national security as how? my friend stop being sentimental.

Nobody is guilty until he/she is found guilty in the court of law. Ask your lawyer if at all you have any.

7 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Bimpe29: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Things are going bad as far as this case is concerned

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
In my opinion, i think the FG is right by locking up El-zakzaky, Dasuki and Nnamdi kanu because the trio are a threat to national security. No sane country will release such high profile criminals to destabilize the unity of the country. I applaud buhari on this
Now they are locked up has peace returned?
Is Nigeria more secure?
are you more secure?

9 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by alexlee50: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kyase:
ECOWAS should go and die.

See ECOWAS wey dey beg naija Money wan show power wey dem no get, make dem no make naija pull out oooo.
today it is dasuki, hope when the government holds you tomorrow and you get judgement against the government and the government refuses to obey the court ruling, you will not complain?

7 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by basadenet: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nigeria is currently being ran by a dictator so no amount of court pronouncements will make him complied. Despite 3 different court rulings yet our president had refuse to obey.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by amaechi1: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
menix:
Military Republic of Nigeria...

Cant wait for my Chad Visa to be out...

Why not Syria? I it free now. At the point of entry.

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by LorDBolton(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Azzin I believe naija should disregard the ruling...

Who the hell are they(ecowas court). Which court can tell south African govt what to do?

ICC/ICJ ruled against china in the south China Sea disputes, china told them to GTH, ICC/ICJ cannot touch USA,RUSSIA,BRITAIN & OTher top European countries
But that stewpid obj lost case & immediately gave cameroun a whole bakassi.

I'll like to see the "sanctions" ecowas court will place on naija lol. Kraze pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Realhommie(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
ahaika23:
I believe what my pastor said about Buhari being likened to Pharaoh and the one who God will disgrace as His children will find Hope in hopelessness.
Ermmmmm, ermmmmm, please who's ur pastor?
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Timoleon(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
pardon my ignorance, but i dont think any court has pronunced dem guilty of any crimes to warrant them the title of criminals

3 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by yinkslinks(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hahaha, dasuki threat to national security? Bro u need to go back to skool.
patriotic9jaboy:

4 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by hardhedhoyin(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Why should he be released? has the investigation abt him been completed? how will a criminal like him be released? we need to answer all this questions. nobody or country can hold Nigeria ransom. Where was the court when the money was being shared? SMH
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Kyase(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
alexlee50:
today it is dasuki, hope when the government holds you tomorrow and you get judgement against the government and the government refuses to obey the court ruling, you will not complain?
Yes I won't.....
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by LorDBolton(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
alexlee50:

Let a nigerian court do this... guess you don't know what sovereignty is?

When ivorycoast was boiling what could ecowas do? Guy ecowas is just a sweet acronym infact I think you do not have any respect for yourself (as a nigerian)

So tomorrow too maybe POI can go to ecowas court na lol
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by menix(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
amaechi1:

Why not Syria? I it free now. At the point of entry.

Have u not heard of ISIS, heard they use black people to prepare Syrian Ogombo soup...

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
You should bury your head in shame...the world at large is watching...how can you detain a man for such a period of time even when the competent court of jurisdiction has ordered his release ? now you want to study the verdict the ECOWAS court gave? maybe we should bring microscope for you to see well....Politics of bitterness...This is dictatorship... I just thank God for death,its inevitable for every mortal no matter how powerful and influential you think you re,,you must face it someday.... I wonder if this was the reason why he was so ambitious and anxious to become the president...if you want to know the true nature of a man, give him Power and wealth!
is Dasuki ur father? Or did you get a crumb from the dollar largesse?
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Energito11: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kyase:

See ECOWAS wey dey beg naija Money wan show power wey dem no get, make dem no make naija pull out oooo.
and you think ECOWAS WILL suffer if your zoo pull out?plz think again.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by hero4u: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
. Thank God you are still a boy... I pray you will get will sence when you grow to be a man.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by kings09(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nawa oo. Even in d sub-region, Nigeria is messing up n flouting laws it's part of d charter thereby giving excuse to other west African countries to also flout same laws. Dis our govt no de tink? Even if u don't like Dasuki, @least do certain things cos of diplomacy

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by odomanis: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kyase:

Most of them are more organised and better run than ours. Moreover, they are not begging us money, they are asking us to pay upour avowed obligation to the regional body. It is even a shame that we are yet to pay our legal dues to the body. It doesn't show responsibility know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by blaqoracle: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kyase:

your no see say these one na biafra judgement.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by pjsmart(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Tinubu will soon join them, I hope u still applaud him then

4 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Omeokachie: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mr Malami, just say it...we did not release him because we are a government that does not believe in the rule of law.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Festy4u(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
This APC government and disobedience of court proceedings are like..... grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by odomanis: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
ivili:
Buhari hate Dasuki that is why he has refused to obey court order.Even if God tells this administration to release Dasuki,Buhari will still refuse,men that take actions because of hate can never succeed.

Go back to school and learn the mining of a Criminal then , come back here to post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Pchidexy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kyase:

Mumu, why should Dasuki be held against court rules

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Royals1st: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
ceejay80s:
wetin concern ecowas with our problem, where were they when they were stealing the billions?

Do u have inter passport? If u do pls check the back and after that go and Google mean of ECOWAS and see the list of ecowas countries, Don't just jump to comment okay

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by deolu2000(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
menix:
Military Republic of Nigeria...

Cant wait for my Chad Visa to be out...
safe journey ooo. Our regards to the warlords over there,thats if you survive anyway.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by menix(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
deolu2000:

safe journey ooo. Our regards to the warlords over there,thats if you survive anyway.

Pls tell me which country a man who survived Nigeria, will not survive
Just one...

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Afritop(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
IF ECOWAS CAN DO THAT, I WONT BE SURPRISED IF THEY SHOULD DO SAME TO ALL BOKO HARAM PRISONERS AND FIGHT THEIR CAUSE AND SAY WE ARE IN A DEMOCRACY
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
by samsono30: 12:24pm
Let the truth be said, that man surpose roth in jail. Do u know how many people are dead, how many people the have turn to widows, widower, orphans, childless and the homeless. And some gorilas are saying he shld go back to his family, so he is more special than other citizen. He shld be thankful to Buhari, if it where me I wld av hang him since.

The Chinese and some other Asian countries have it in their constitution that if fraudulent acts /stealing leads directly to the death of citizens , the culprit will most likely face the type of trial you are advocating .
Unfortunately our own constitution does not have such a provision . Dasuki is charged for fraudulent act without any other strings. And the act is bailable.That was why three different jurisprudents granted him bail and now the ECOWAS court has reaffirmed same. Anything outside of that is pure sentiment, emotional and is unconstitutional.
The President should send a bill to the National Assembly to amend our constitution to reflect the Chinese model instead of using sentiment and personal bias to becloud is reason and the law .
Remember, we are no more in a military junta where one man can take unilateral decisions up to promulgating a decree with retroactive effects.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NERC, Directs Nigerians Without Prepaid Meters To Stop Paying Bills / Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray / APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.