Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister (38093 Views)

Bill To Separate AGF From Justice minister Passes Second Reading / Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki / Nigeria Not Duty-bound To Obey ECOWAS Ruling On Dasuki – Buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
You should bury your head in shame...the world at large is watching...how can you detain a man for such a period of time even when the competent court of jurisdiction has ordered his release ? now you want to study the verdict the ECOWAS court gave? maybe we should bring microscope for you to see well....Politics of bitterness...This is dictatorship... I just thank God for death,its inevitable for every mortal no matter how powerful and influential you think you re,,you must face it someday.... I wonder if this was the reason why he was so ambitious and anxious to become the president...if you want to know the true nature of a man, give him Power and wealth!
wht is dis one saying nw?
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by babajero(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
ceejay80s:
wetin concern ecowas with our problem, where were they when they were stealing the billions?
which billions, which court of law has proven the billions, or is the ones you see on papers. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Chrisx1x(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Felincous:

Ur pastor is a fake pastor, Shikena.
Shut up,how dare you
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
Truly am beginning to believe Nnamdi when he said Nigeria is a ZOO
unamdi kanu go tay pass mandela u o,i pity him becos e will nt still get biafra

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by deolu2000(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
menix:

Dude, if u want to place a bet and you re in lagos, let us Go to Chad Embassy and i will prove it to you that Nigerians re still going there in droves..

Do i even need to tell u about my neighbors trip to Liberia when Charles taylor's men were decimating Nigerians over there, irrespective ur survival is to keep hiding yet my Nigerian brothers were trooping into Liberia..
you are right abt dt, Nigerians can really risk everything for survival though when they are despirate.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Chrisx1x(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
wht is dis one saying nw?
that why people like you are called zombie...you guys are bereft of understanding

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by fmlala: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
You should bury your head in shame...the world at large is watching...how can you detain a man for such a period of time even when the competent court of jurisdiction has ordered his release ? now you want to study the verdict the ECOWAS court gave? maybe we should bring microscope for you to see well....Politics of bitterness...This is dictatorship... I just thank God for death,its inevitable for every mortal no matter how powerful and influential you think you re,,you must face it someday.... I wonder if this was the reason why he was so ambitious and anxious to become the president...if you want to know the true nature of a man, give him Power and wealth!

You have to go on adventure to the north east of Nigeria and see the effects of destruction done to the voiceless and poor boko haram victims as a result of Dasuki wickedness.

Then, tell if he truly deserves freedom.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Blue3k(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
LorDBolton:

Azzin I believe naija should disregard the ruling...

Who the hell are they(ecowas court). Which court can tell south African govt what to do?

ICC/ICJ ruled against china in the south China Sea disputes, china told them to GTH, ICC/ICJ cannot touch USA,RUSSIA,BRITAIN & OTher top European countries
But that stewpid obj lost case & immediately gave cameroun a whole bakassi.

I'll like to see the "sanctions" ecowas court will place on naija lol. Kraze pple

Nigeria is a weak country you don't want issues with ICC. If Naija can bearly handly ND and BH along with producing electricity. Then adding sanctions would bring this place to knees for short period. The only good thing would be it would force Nigeria to be more self sufficient and unite for survival.

Yes US gets away with funding terrorist and racist state of Israel. ECOWAS doesn't have enforcing powers. The judgement is just to show their displeasure with Nigeria actions.

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by dbucas: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
In my opinion, i think the FG is right by locking up El-zakzaky, Dasuki and Nnamdi kanu because the trio are a threat to national security. No sane country will release such high profile criminals to destabilize the unity of the country. I applaud buhari on this

IS NNAMDI KANU A CRIMINAL, pls what did MAZI NNAMDI KANU STEAL?

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Unibenfucker(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
ahaika23:
I believe what my pastor said about Buhari being likened to Pharaoh and the one who God will disgrace as His children will find Hope in hopelessness.

Your Pastor must be ipob and a fake pastor
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=ceeethru post=4993660

but the present Nigerian government has proven everybody guilty as long as u don't belong to APC, which is BAD[/quote]

i hope u are commenting frm buhari prison,,,
why wil any sane citizen despite all we av bin thru ,,stil cum online and b shoutin rule of law ,,
a constitution made by polithiefians with money hunger judiciary ..
i dnnt no why u r cryin ,,,hw many of ur neibours or family members av bin arrest. a lot of innocent/ civilian are languishing in prison,,,jus because sumone knws d IG,,or as the power ...
is dasuki release a gain to d masses or a gain to the corrupt politicians .. ecowas court wil now trend n b there sanctuary.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by IBBG(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jozibrainz99:

I guess u need it
tank u my broda.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Myde4naija(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
You dey support current thieves so when u sef do the same thing ur folks will do the same. Na lie oooo only the world where impunity prevail will support ur view.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by favoredc: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tell him, some went to school but learnt nothing.which law proved that they stole billion?
babajero:
which billions, which court of law has proven the billions, or is the ones you see on papers. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Splashme: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
RedCapChief:

Simple English language has become difficult for the FG to understand cheesy

The instruction is clear: Release the man

Zombies will say the ECOWAS court has been infiltrated by Igbos grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
In my opinion, i think the FG is right by locking up El-zakzaky, Dasuki and Nnamdi kanu because the trio are a threat to national security. No sane country will release such high profile criminals to destabilize the unity of the country. I applaud buhari on this

One day that is how they'll lock you up and one stupid nairaland idiat will be saying I applaud og2711 for this..

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by favoredc: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
I discored dat d difference between hausa muslims and yoruba muslims is education,while d former are mainly illiterates , d latter are learnered, d former base their judgement on sentiments,d latter base theirs on facts,
fmlala:

You have to go on adventure to the north east of Nigeria and see the effects of destruction done to the voiceless and poor boko haram victims as a result of Dasuki wickedness.

Then, tell if he truly deserves freedom.

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by PROWESX(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
IBBG:
buhari and floundering of rule of law is like that jacob zuma pics.
like this

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by LorDBolton(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Blue3k:

Nigeria is weak country you don't want issues with ICC. If Naija can bearly handly ND and BH along with producing electricity. Then adding sanctions would bring this place to knees for short period. The only good thing would be it would force Nigeria to be more self sufficient and unite for survival.

Yes US gets away with funding terrorist and racist state of Israel. ECOWAS doesn't have enforcing powers. The judgement is just to show their displeasure with Nigeria actions.

Bro even smaller nations get away with it, it all depends on leadership

Ok what about Ethiopia? Are they a 'big powerful nation'? Since year2000 they've occupied badme despite a powerful UN Ruling that the disputed border town belongs to eritrea.

16years later nothing dey happen, Ethiopia still controls badme.

So it's all about 'leadership'. And yea our fake leaders are all willing to 'sell nigeria'. Do u think if cameroon had lost the case they would vacate bakassi?
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Festy4u(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Don't mind them,they are lucky this is not middle east,saudis would have remove their heads since.

Are you serious? Really, Middle East? So you take pride in a nation decapitating its citizens whether or not they have their day in court? For making such comments, I hereby reintegrate you to folks of the 15th century! There you would be until a time when you become human again and ready to accept things done in the 21st century! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by ATERI(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
How can changestartwithBuhari, when Buhari can never change? As it was in the 1980s, so it is today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by emymeeky: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kyase:
ECOWAS should go and die.

See ECOWAS wey dey beg naija Money wan show power wey dem no get, make dem no make naija pull out oooo.

Okay please ECOWAS , do not rule in any case whenever it involves Nigeria cause Nigeria donates money to ECOWAS

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Pavarottii(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kyase:

See ECOWAS wey dey beg naija Money wan show power wey dem no get, make dem no make naija pull out oooo.
So Nigeria has money; tot u said PDP govt looted d country dry.

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Pavarottii(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Myde4naija:
You dey support current thieves so when u sef do the same thing ur folks will do the same. Na lie oooo only the world where impunity prevail will support ur view.
Buhari that billions was missing wen he was PTF chairman is not a thief abi?

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by wiseoneking: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demdem:
Let Ecowas send Ecomog to come and release him. Very useless judgement. All bark but can't bite.
I said it. A baby spoted.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by emymeeky: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
samsono30:
Let the truth be said, that man surpose roth in jail. Do u know how many people are dead, how many people the have turn to widows, widower, orphans, childless and the homeless. And some gorilas are saying he shld go back to his family, so he is more special than other citizen. He shld be thankful to Buhari, if it where me I wld av hang him since.

Then why can't the Federal government prove their case and throw him into the prison once and for all ?

Why is the Federal government finding it hard to prove Dasuki guilty ?

Do you judge people based on hearsay and newspapers publications ?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by daryoor03(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ecowas spewing trash. Questioning Nigeria judicial system.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by samsono30: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pchidexy:

Your statement is a testament of your literacy level. We are not saying Dasuki should go free. However, a competent law court has to send him to jail.

You must not support Buhari in every thing he does! Haba!

Is because of pple like u Nigeria is still they way we are, hw i wish this country is like china, corrupt pple like u wont exist. Am sure ur ways are not pure.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kyase:

Wise up man! You can reason more than this!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police / FG Commences Ibadan-Kano Railway Project (Photos) / Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.