Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister (38092 Views)

Bill To Separate AGF From Justice minister Passes Second Reading / Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki / Nigeria Not Duty-bound To Obey ECOWAS Ruling On Dasuki – Buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by samsono30: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dasuki is lucky, if i was Buhari, i will dress Dasuki up in army kaki and also give him a gun infact the same weapon those dead soldiers use, then fix him in front role then deploy him to sambisa forest. Useless and wicked man, history will never remmember him and decendant for good.

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Realist2: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
Truly am beginning to believe Nnamdi when he said Nigeria is a ZOO

That fact that Nigeria remain a z** is yet to be proven otherwise especially with a herdsmen in charge.

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chrisx1x:
that why people like you are called zombie...you guys are bereft of understanding
isorite.all i knw is kanu and dasuki will nt leave prison
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Chrisx1x(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
isorite.all i knw is kanu and dasuki will nt leave prison
Are you God?

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by FrankNetter(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
samsono30:
Dasuki is lucky, if i was Buhari, i will dress Dasuki up in army kaki and also give him a gun infact the same weapon those dead soldiers use, then fix him in front role then deploy him to sambisa forest. Useless and wicked man, history will never remmember him and decendant for good.

You sound so sure that dasuki is guilty?
How did you come to this conclusion? Sensational Newspaper headlines? Or a judge's ruling.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by ivili(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
odomanis:

Go back to school and learn the mining of a Criminal then , come back here to post.
While I'm in school I'll also learn the difference between "meaning "and "mining".Respect seems to be a problem for you.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Beadex1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
there is no studying of the verdict .... they are just buying time for another allegation

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chrisx1x:
Are you God?
am nt God,bt there punishment is treasonable felony whic is punishable by death any where in do world
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Allergic(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
[size=20pt]Let's leave ECOWAS same way BRITAIN left EU[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by JBUZZ: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
AntiIPOB:
This dullard is ur president,and it will stay that way till 2023.
Beside,there is no single community leader in ur family,talk les of a president.
May your Zombeeism leave you by 2019 when the Durlardino must have been kicked out.

Meanwhile, in case your zombeeizm is still curable take this

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by sunsewa16: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
wunmi590:
Nigeria iis just not getting it right when it comes to the rule of law
Nigeria abi Buhari regime is doing all he can to destroy rule of law and human rights we enjoyed under Gej that also enabled him to ascend seat.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by CashVessel(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demdem:
Let Ecowas send Ecomog to come and release him. Very useless judgement. All bark but can't bite.

If you read this your post in 5yrs time, will you believe you yourself wrote this? Please correct yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by ismagicroyal: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
To hell with ECOWAS court where were they when he was busy lavishing money meant to buy ammunition for the military on campaigning for GEJ 2nd term re election.Dasuki would definitely rot in Jail with his mates
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by dignity33: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
On every topic posted in this forum against this Government there are this agent employed to support it, and they are always on the first to comment in other to distract people through their comment.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Chrisx1x(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
am nt God,bt there punishment is treasonable felony whic is punishable by death any where in do world
treasonable indeed.you call advocating for independence treason?u no know watin u talk .as for dansuki, am not against prosecuting him,what am against is persecuting him.we should not allow biasness becloud our sense of judgement.

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by samuelUMOH(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
In my opinion, i think the FG is right by locking up El-zakzaky, Dasuki and Nnamdi kanu because the trio are a threat to national security. No sane country will release such high profile criminals to destabilize the unity of the country. I applaud buhari on this
Your opinion is invalid .No sane society and democratic government will detain a man for that long period without prosecution .More so the detaining Nnamdi Kanu is Ilegal .Don't be bias you may not like the guy but the detention over long period i s Ilegal and unconstitutional .In a sane country passport is seized to restrict movement out of the country but in Nigeria handcuffs are used on suspect .

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chrisx1x:
treasonable indeed.you call advocating for independence treason?u no know watin u talk .as for dansuki, am not against prosecuting him,what am against is persecuting him.we should not allow biasness becloud our sense of judgement.
bros wit all due respects.if somebody says,wen i start wit nigeria,somalia will b paradise?pls is dt statement treasonable or nt?pls i knw u wnt biafra also bt there is a way to go abt it!as for dasuki,wen u visit maidugur, u will support his execution witout trial
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Chibuikem93(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nigeria is a lawless state government by a hopeless government. I can't find anything good in Nigeria. Goodbye to Nigeria.
BIAFRA IS MY NATION

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
You should bury your head in shame...the world at large is watching...how can you detain a man for such a period of time even when the competent court of jurisdiction has ordered his release ? now you want to study the verdict the ECOWAS court gave? maybe we should bring microscope for you to see well....Politics of bitterness...This is dictatorship... I just thank God for death,its inevitable for every mortal no matter how powerful and influential you think you re,,you must face it someday.... I wonder if this was the reason why he was so ambitious and anxious to become the president...if you want to know the true nature of a man, give him Power and wealth!
It's not your fault if your family member died on front line just because one big thief stole money meant for soldiers on the war front and for weapons to kill those bokoharam bastards. By now bokoharam would have been dead and gone . That man deserves to die on jail.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demdem:
Let Ecowas send Ecomog to come and release him. Very useless judgement. All bark but can't bite.
buhari is only witchhunting, PDP will send him to jail if they win in 2019, since he just planned to destroy PDP

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
In my opinion, i think the FG is right by locking up El-zakzaky, Dasuki and Nnamdi kanu because the trio are a threat to national security. No sane country will release such high profile criminals to destabilize the unity of the country. I applaud buhari on this
Gow safe us the safety of the nation.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by KBrown: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
legendte:
Nobody is saying that Dasuki didn't steal but the law must be respected. Inspector General of police was jailed under OBJ. No matter how much he has stolen, no matter how big the consequences of his loot are, we have a law for all those things. Get your facts right and nail him for 100 years and the case will be forgotten.
Even if you kill someone now and policemen arrest, you will still face the rigorous law process before being killed or jailed. You can't say because the person he killed is your father so he has to die immediately. There are laws in heaven and on earth. We must learn to act within the law.
How is Dasuki a threat to national security? Some people have bought this line from APC and believed. Why not use the law to seize his travel documents and grant him a bail with a condition to seize his landed properties, freeze his account etc. What ever issue you have with Dasuki, laws must be followed.
All of you defending Dasuki seem not to realize that this man instead of facing the real subject of his arrest is just looking for a way to escape justice. We all know our borders are still porous. Siezing the international passport of a man like him amount to nothing as shown by Nnamdi Kanu who was able to travel without his known passports.
Dasuki knows the gravity of his offence . He is just waiting for the government to make the mistake of releasing him, even for a week and he will be off our soil. Nobody knows what he will incite from outside.
Meanwhile, thousands have died due to his greed. Many young soldiers and officers have died. Is his own right above the right of all these people to live.

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Demdem(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
lilzcee:
buhari is only witchhunting, PDP will send him to jail if they win in 2019, since he just planned to destroy PDP

Thank goodness he is hunting witches as stated by wailers. Even the good book asked us not to let any witch live. How many has Buhari killed?
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Demdem(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
CashVessel:

If you read this your post in 5yrs time, will you believe you yourself wrote this? Please correct yourself

Post is on point. Use ur brain.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Demdem(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
IVORY2009:

This is the beginning of mr Buhari's down fall, he has to do d needful, all african nations and rest of the world are watching, and moreover this is democracy and not some military/detatorial system of govt, where the court rules dont count, except decree....

U are a clown. Tell me one instance where Ecowas court judgement superceeds any members court ruling? Better still tell me where any of their judgement has been obeyed anywhere in the African continent?
Watching nko, eating ni. ****
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Chomzy19(f): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=samsono30 post=49936685]Let the truth be said, that man surpose roth in jail. Do u know how many people are dead, how many people the have turn to widows, widower, orphans, childless and the homeless. And some gorilas are saying he shld go back to his family, so he is more special than other citizen. He shld be thankful to Buhari, if it where me I wld av hang him since.[/quote

Who is this illiterate? please don't ever share your ignorant opinion again in public.

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by legendte(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
KBrown:

All of you defending Dasuki seem not to realize that this man instead of facing the real subject of his arrest is just looking for a way to escape justice. We all know our borders are still porous. Siezing the international passport of a man like him amount to nothing as shown by Nnamdi Kanu who was able to travel without his known passports.
Dasuki knows the gravity of his offence . He is just waiting for the government to make the mistake of releasing him, even for a week and he will be off our soil. Nobody knows what he will incite from outside.
Meanwhile, thousands have died due to his greed. Many young soldiers and officers have died. Is his own right above the right of all these people to live.
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by leanalyst: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Please stop talking nonsense I beg you brother. Listen to yourself, please is this how you want your leaders to be? We have left and should be leaving the dark ages for good.

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by orisa37: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nigeria wont take such orders from Ecowas?
Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by ocelot2006(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demdem:

Yeah, cos flouting the rule of law is oh so wonderful. Btw you do know that the law states that a suspect is considered innocent until proven guilty, NOT by the press, and DEFINITELY NOT by the security agencies, BUT by the courts, right?

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by Nature8(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ok oo!

Let's wait and see what happens at the end..

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister by justmenoni: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
u don't need a visa to chad grin grin
menix:
Military Republic of Nigeria...

Cant wait for my Chad Visa to be out...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police / FG Commences Ibadan-Kano Railway Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.