Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu (47410 Views)

Bola Tinubu Hails Withdrawal Of Forgery Charges Against Saraki & Ekweremadu / Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Cjrane2: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hehehe
The Dullard is finally afraid.

5 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
NoreenUG:

The catalogue of his antecedents was there for everyone to study and learn from, but some people swear say dem must take us though 1984 before they can learn their lessons.

And what is most annoying about this is that everything is playing out just like I knew it would.

Nna, abeg, where is that Prophet Onatisi sef? I think a screenshot or two shoulf put things into perspective.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by bart10: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
We have said it severally that this government is not only rudderless but confused. I have never seen such a bunch of dullards running a country like Nigeria in my life. Congrats Saraki and Ekweremadu. The end is near for APC as these guys don't understand a word in strategy. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=49982104][/quote]
Welcome prophet, we've got a lot of zombies defecting to wailers stand, what can you say abt their future....

4 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by nwaanambra1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
exlinkleads:

Hmmmmmmmm

With solid arrangement, devil go meet God

i don happen tey!

job 2: 1 - 2!
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Midolian has gone to bed , uncle gbawe is in osun state s**fering and smiling hahahahaba

7 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by kedeojo(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
abokibuhari:
This great news is about to send thousands of zombies to their early grave, I am here just to read comments from sarki abi na sarrki , omenka, passingshots, modath, midolian, egift, rilwayne001, dropshots, quotasystem and uncle gbawe.....

ngenekwenu

Bettercreature, you welcome sir grin

I am proud of saraki, and nothing would happen to him.

Its a victory not only for democracy but for the youths of this great country
9899000 where art thou?? Hahahaaaa
Hungrybad no go smell this thread at all......
Today is a great day for us, many souls shall wail tonight and forever..

PA CHUKWUDI WAS INSULTED AND BANNED ALL BECAUSE OF SARAKI, AND TODAY HES BIN VINDICATED. HE STOOD AND FOUGHT FOR THE LIGHT AND TODAY HES BIN REMEMBERED AS A MAN WHO STOOD FOR TRUTH. MAY GOD BLESS HIM. I AM DEDICATING THIS FTC TO PA CHUKWUDI....

I can see midolian , he is highly welcomed... For those who don't know midolian, he was the one postings live threads abt saraki trials. Today, we are going to send him into 'recession'. For zombies this thread is read and pass, no comments. Hahahahaaa
God is great for this news, my heart is full of joy..

Midolian my bro! It is well

Rilwayne001! I said it but you insulted me... It is well
-Ozaoekpe
don't tell me u still can't understand what the counsel to federal government says. Omashe oh, abeg go main market make u go dey sell shoes. Let me help you, he said he is withdrawing d charges to make an amend.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
kedeojo:
don't tell me u still can't understand what the counsel to federal government says. Omashe oh, abeg go main market make u go dey sell shoes. Let me help you, he said he is withdrawing d charges to make an amend.
They wait for amendment Adeke, you better open your eyes to see that after 2017 na campaign year.

8 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by dondavinchi(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ooo wat a mess after d whole hullabaloo dis is were it all end wat a babaric government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by jumobi1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
I was wrong. This is no good.

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
abokibuhari:

Welcome prophet, we've got a lot of zombies defecting to wailers stand, what can you say abt their future....
They should wait outside ,no more forms available to any zombie

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sarrki abi na sarkki with hungrybad came into this thread silently and had gone out quietly, this thread na sleeping tablet for zombies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Biafman: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Didn't they elect Ekweremadu's replacement in the guyman governor's Imo State?

4 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
jumobi1:
The comments explain Nigeria today. People like to talk so confidently on issues they don't understand. Prosecution is simply amending charges.
Technically discharged by law muhammed
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by 49cents(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
All those hungry zombies who think themselves wise have nothing to say and carefully avoided this thread like a plague!!!

From , ngene-ara passing-igbe, drop-igbe, HungerGood, bad-omen-ca

You guys have been fooled by emptyheaded,illiterate retards

Keep on defending Zahira's earings and aisha's handbags, it's your destiny

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by nurex01(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kai! A country with many problems without a single solution.

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
I keep telling ppl that the atiku faction is getting the upper hand daily in apc. Now the atiku faction has successfully taken over the house and senate ,the next will be the cabinet reshuffle .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ideology(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
I smell 2019 grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Aminat508 is here to console midolian, what a pweetie and lovely angel. kiss

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by holyfather(m): 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Lol

Buhari has disappointed his zombie followers.

Buhari, El Rufai, Amaechi, Amosun, Fayemi, Fashola and the SGF wants to use Saraki to checkmate Tinubu loyalists in the senate.

They want to cut Tinubu to size and render him politically irrelevant.

But Tinubu will not back down

Tinubu is going back to realign with PDP

Even Saraki does not trust Buhari and his cabal, he knows they want to use him and dump him, Saraki will keep his alignment with PDP intact and strong.

The battle for 2019 has begun

You got the true picture man

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by holyfather(m): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
49cents:
All those hungry zombies who think themselves wise have nothing to say and carefully avoided this thread like a plague!!!

From , ngene-ara passing-igbe, drop-igbe, HungerGood, bad-omen-ca

You guys have been fooled by emptyheaded,illiterate retards

Keep on defending Zahira's earings and aisha's handbags, it's your destiny
grin give them some time to think of how to come in
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Victorakats(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha.... APC –Change... Indeed!

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by holyfather(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=49982104][/quote]

I like you grin
No homo intended cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
holyfather:

grin give them some time to think of how to come in
Probably waiting for garba shehu to come debunk this great news hahhahahaaa
Join this recession this news came at the right time. They have finally dashed hopes hahahahaaa omenka is nowhere to be found

9 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by afanide: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
abokibuhari:

Pls wake up sir, its morning in Japan hahahahaaa

It's surprising. After all the Boasting about fighting corruption...

Am sure saraki must have threatened to open his nyash in that his huge budget. I think even GMB padded that budget to add his own loot....

6 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by bolakale23(m): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wow, i just realise nw dat we've wasted our votes on Buhari. I c no diff in diz buhari led admnstratn nd Gej own. They both fooled us, jona said e no gt shoe diz wan said e go fyt corruption. Now obvious criminals nw walk free in Agbada still eating away our future. I weep fr my country, i still dunno wen or if we'll eva get d ryt leaders dah wil make our matters thr priority nd nt thr pockets #tears Wow, i just realise nw dat we've wasted our votes on Buhari. I c no diff in diz buhari led admnstratn nd Gej own. They both fooled us, jona said e no gt shoe diz wan said e go fyt corruption. Now obvious criminals nw walk free in Agbada still eating away our future. I weep fr my country, i still dunno wen or if we'll eva get d ryt leaders dah wil make our matters thr priority nd nt thr pockets #tears Wow, i just realise nw dat we've wasted our votes on Buhari. I c no diff in diz buhari led admnstratn nd Gej own. They both fooled us, jona said e no gt shoe diz wan said e go fyt corruption. Now obvious criminals nw walk free in Agbada still eating away our future. I weep fr my country, i still dunno wen or if we'll eva get d ryt leaders dah wil make our matters thr priority nd nt thr pockets #tears

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by bys: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
‘’Mamman Daura is a powerful member of President Buhari’s kitchen cabinet. In fact, he is considered by most as the de facto Vice President of Nigeria.
Most critical decisions – such as the choice of Ministers and other important appointments - have been credited to him. He even lives in Aso Rock.
Mamman Daura is President Buhari’s nephew. His father is the elder brother of Buhari.
Mamman Daura has a son. His name is Kabir Daura. He is President Buhari’s Personal Assistant.
Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He also happens to be the foster child of - Yes. You guessed it - Mamman Daura.
Then there is Hadi Sirika.
Hadi Sirika is the Minister of State for Aviation. He is the son of Buhari's elder sister.
Hadi Sirika has an elder sister – a niece of Buhari. Her name is Amina Zakari.
Amina Zakari was INEC acting Chairman last year.
Then there is Aisha Abubakar. She wasn’t even a member of the APC. But all that didn’t matter. But today, she is the Minister of State for Trade, Industry and Investment. Her mother is Buhari’s sister.
So, friends, there you have it. And, thanks for your time.
I guess we can all now go back to our various lives and continue pretending not to notice how our national affair has become one man's family affair."

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by holyfather(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
abokibuhari:

Probably waiting for garba shehu to come debunk this great news hahhahahaaa
Join this recession this news came at the right time. They have finally dashed hopes hahahahaaa omenka is nowhere to be found
grin especially him.

3 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by nellyelitz(m): 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
My problem is 2019 is still very far

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
bolakale23:
Wow, i just realise nw dat we've wasted our votes on Buhari. I c no diff in diz buhari led admnstratn nd Gej own. They both fooled us, jona said e no gt shoe diz wan said e go fyt corruption. Now obvious criminals nw walk free in Agbada still eating away our future. I weep fr my country, i still dunno wen or if we'll eva get d ryt leaders dah wil make our matters thr priority nd nt thr pockets #tears Wow, i just realise nw dat we've wasted our votes on Buhari. I c no diff in diz buhari led admnstratn nd Gej own. They both fooled us, jona said e no gt shoe diz wan said e go fyt corruption. Now obvious criminals nw walk free in Agbada still eating away our future. I weep fr my country, i still dunno wen or if we'll eva get d ryt leaders dah wil make our matters thr priority nd nt thr pockets #tears Wow, i just realise nw dat we've wasted our votes on Buhari. I c no diff in diz buhari led admnstratn nd Gej own. They both fooled us, jona said e no gt shoe diz wan said e go fyt corruption. Now obvious criminals nw walk free in Agbada still eating away our future. I weep fr my country, i still dunno wen or if we'll eva get d ryt leaders dah wil make our matters thr priority nd nt thr pockets #tears
Shay na Jonathan free saraki? Better face front and leave Jonathan alone

10 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Forwetinnah: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dem don taya!!

Tinubu is now the peace deal between the house and the FG. Sacrificial lamb!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
nellyelitz:
My problem is 2019 is still very far
I go steal your PVC hahahahaaa grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) / Defection: PDP Demands Tambuwal's Resignation / "I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.