Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) (15610 Views)

How To Actively Spice Up Your Sex Life In 2017 (Ladies Lounge) / ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Girl360:

When it comes to breast matter I just go lipsrsealed

Hahaha Say no more grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
mhiz:

You're not alone sis, it becomes so sensitive and hard. Its annoying

Yeparipa cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by DissTroy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:

I hate it when a lady lay much emphasis on love, (I can't love a man) who does that shitt? for where? those kind of girls can love for africa ;

[b] Every woman (including the females who strut the red-light districts) is emotionally wired to crave and give love even if she's been heartbroken a thousand times and she refuses to admit it.

The problem is, ALL women fall in love for selfish reasons, even the most noble woman.

If you ask any girl who's registered her presence on this thread why she fell in love with her boyfriend or why she'd fall in love in the future, she'd reply with one, two or all of the below:

1. He makes ME laugh and happy.

2. He respects ME.

3. He listens to me , shows concern about me and gives ME attention when I need it.

4. He makes me feel special and like a top priority in life.

5. He looks like someone who'd fit into the kind of future I WANT.

Notice I deliberately left out financial benefits? I want to keep the argument straight.

Every woman's reason for falling in love is conditional. She doesn't set out to better the guy's life but she's out for how he fits into her agenda.

She might be the most loving and faithful girlfriend in the world but her reasons for loving you are selfish all the same.

The moment you stop making her laugh, happy or making her the center of your world (even if you're still faithful and rock her bed like never before), she'd start thinking of someone who'd make her feel the way you used to.

Men, on the other hand, love selflessly when they fall in love.

It tastes like quinine when you absorp it but it's the truth all the same. [/b]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
Is it only me that feels nipple_ pain during a period of the month grin

mhiz:

You're not alone sis, it becomes so sensitive and hard. Its annoying
I just asked my doctor. He said you just need someone with pink lips to suck the nipple.,

Just employ someone you trust..
And you will be fine..
Let him suck 2 times a week..
You can make more enquiries
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Maxi112: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
DissTroy:

[b] Every woman (including the females who strut the red-light districts) is emotionally wired to crave and give love even if she's been heartbroken a thousand times and she refuses to admit it.

The problem is, ALL women fall in love for selfish reasons, even the most noble woman.

If you ask any girl who's registered her presence on this thread why she fell in love with her boyfriend or why she'd fall in love in the future, she'd reply with one, two or all of the below:

2. He respects ME.

3. He listens to me , shows concern about me and gives ME attention when I need it.

Notice I deliberately left out financial benefits? I want to keep the argument straight.

Every woman reason for falling in love is conditional. She's doesn't set out to better the guy's life but she's out for how he fits into her agenda.

She might be the most loving and faithful girlfriend in the world but her reasons for loving you are selfish all the same.

The moment you stop making her laugh, happy or making her the center of your world (even if you're still faithful and rock her bed like never before), she'd start thinking of someone who'd make her feel the way you used to.

what more can I say than these?

well articulated, succinctly put

You nailed it to the point even the lame will read and grassp

respect bruv

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
loooooooolz grin grin

you're normal just carry your brain along with you grin so far, two sane person on this thread

if she give me vanqu.any treatment, I'd give her refiner treatment too case close, dear I'm here to catch fun... fuckkkkkkk fake love, I still believe in true love
Lol,happy to hear dat i'm normal. grin but dat brain issue ehnnn,dont think i have brain again. cheesy cheesy his love don scatter my brain.I am serious.

Yea,fuvk fake love,real love ti take over.U sounds like u r inlove as well,gist me. grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Girl360(f): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
Just ignore him That was what we did to vanquay last year,remember?
cc Girl360 grin
Exactly.
Some people ain't worth the stress cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Girl360(f): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
Just ignore him That was what we did to vanquay last year,remember?
cc Girl360 grin
Exactly.
Some people ain't worth the stress cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Maxi112: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,happy to hear dat i'm normal. grin but dat brain issue ehnnn,dont think i have brain again. cheesy cheesy his love don scatter my brain.I am serious.

Yea,fuvk fake love,real love ti take over.U sounds like u r inlove as well,gist me. grin
looolz take it easy, not all that glitters are gold

well love is a normal thing trust me, I believe in true love cause I've been love and loved in return, no matter how many times we encounter heart break in our various relationships, we should learn from our previous mistakes.

YES I am, a proud one indeed undecided
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
looolz take it easy, not all that glitters are gold

well love is a normal thing trust me, I believe in true love cause I've been love and loved in return, no matter how many times we encounter heart break in our various relationships, we should learn from our previous mistakes.

YES I am, a proud one indeed undecided
Lol,explain more on this statement*not all that glitters are gold.Hope not wat i'm thinking? grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Maxi112: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,explain more on this statement*not all that glitters are gold.Hope not wat i'm thinking? grin
be specific, what are you thinking cheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by jake2much(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
whats fun here watching them lie to the whole world

I hate it when a lady lay much emphasis on love, (I can't love a man) who does that shitt? for where? those kind of girls can love for africa grin

we guys go on rampage for those kind of girls just to clear their doubt grin
my brother it not worth it. Llove dosnt exist just work hard to get ur money.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Maxi112: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
jake2much:
my brother it not worth it. Llove dosnt exist just work hard to get ur money.
after the money, what next?

with your money, you'd still look for who to love
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by jake2much(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
after the money, what next?

with your money, you'd still look for who to love
most girls are bitches a girl will only stay wit u once u hav money.i knw wat am saying if u neva xperience pain in reationship u dont know.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
jake2much:
[s]my brother it not worth it. Llove dosnt exist just work hard to get ur money.[/s]
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by RoyalBlak007: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

Come back Later,there will be boobs talk at night grin

Still no sign of it undecided
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Still no sign of it undecided

I just taya sad Na scam Misspicy scam us sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by bibijay123(f): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
My fears......

Marriage: Maybe it is because of the many failed marriages i know. Or maybe it is because i am afraid somehow the love will die and i will be stuck with someone i no longer love. I don't know but it scares me alot, even the tot of it is enough to make me cry but its crazy that i love weddings n the whole glitz that comes with.

Pregnancy: I love babies and i would love to have some, some day so i don't know why dis scares me. I am not afraid of the pain of labour, no i can deal with the pain. I am also scared that wen i finally get over this absurd fear i may not be able to conceive becos i was told i hve to start my family early due to some health issues.

Poverty: Just the name is enough to scare anyone. I don't want my kids to experience any shiit i went tru in life. I want them to have the best, that is why my ' Hustling mode' is activated now and its connection is so strong. I am scared of being married n poor.

Falling for the wrong man: I have seen men beat up their wives in front of their kids, i hve seen women cowering in fear just at the mention of their husband' s name. It is not just for my own sake but for the sake of the innocent children we will bring into d world.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Odunharry(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
DissTroy:

2. He respects ME.

Every woman's reason for falling in love is conditional. She doesn't set out to better the guy's life but she's out for how he fits into her agenda.

Lo.. don't tel me you dont know women are selfish and if it doesn't benefit them and them, they run away from such relationship
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by RoyalBlak007: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
laveda.

... cry embarassed
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by veekid(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
bibijay123:
My fears......

Marriage: Maybe it is because of the many failed marriages i know. Or maybe it is because i am afraid somehow the love will die and i will be stuck with someone i no longer love. I don't know but it scares me alot, even the tot of it is enough to make me cry but its crazy that i love weddings n the whole glitz that comes with.

Pregnancy: I love babies and i would love to have some, some day so i don't know why dis scares me. I am not afraid of the pain of labour, no i can deal with the pain. I am also scared that wen i finally get over this absurd fear i may not be able to conceive becos i was told i hve to start my family early due to some health issues.

Poverty: Just the name is enough to scare anyone. I don't want my kids to experience any shiit i went tru in life. I want them to have the best, that is why my ' Hustling mode' is activated now and its connection is so strong. I am scared of being married n poor.

Falling for the wrong man: I have seen men beat up their wives in front of their kids, i hve seen women cowering in fear just at the mention of their husband' s name. It is not just for my own sake but for the sake of the innocent children we will bring into d world.

Uhmmmm
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by jake2much(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Laveda:

wats dat
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Maxi112: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
jake2much:
most girls are bitches a girl will only stay wit u once u hav money.i knw wat am saying if u neva xperience pain in reationship u dont know.
not only money buddy!

a girl will only stay with you if only you have what interest her, are you telling me that broke guys don't engage in to a lasting relationship cause they're broke

we are the ones making it difficult for us, I have never experienced such before, when you're broke as a man, look for another way to impress your woman by improving in some certain area, make her understand you, they ain't dumb, we still have some wise ones amongst them

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by RoyalBlak007: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
.Can't believe what I just read...find some of it weird shocked..

Some scary lipsrsealed....Some Ewwwwww embarassed ..I need to exit grin grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

laveda.

... cry embarassed

Why the face? sad
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
I think my biggest fear is not accomplishing anything significant in my life cry
Making the wrong decision and having to live with it.

Never being happily married or only having it last for a
short time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by IamNawty(f): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mskrisx:

My dear all my struggles is for my Dad, mom's late now and my unborn kids... I can't afford to see these people wallow in penury. I could give anything in the world to achieve these.
it is well my sister . God help us
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by IamNawty(f): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

Na now we come cheesy cheesy

Oya make una kan answer ooh

Cc Aderola15
Iamhatey
IamNawty
Ellacute45
Girl360

Who get big breast again here? grin

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Girl360:

Eh ehn.

What does this mean?
akamu in my preeq(spe.rm in my manhood) i don't really know the meaning of 'obim' it an igbo word,but i know it something relate to love. 'Ololufe' mean 'my belove'. Why all these explanation sef grin. Please don't be childish just woo me back grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Girl360(f): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
akamu in my preeq(spe.rm in my manhood) i don't really know the meaning of 'obim' it an igbo word,but i know it something relate to love. 'Ololufe' mean 'my belove'. Why all these explanation sef grin. Please don't be childish just woo me back grin

Oh okay thanks lol...

He called me childishcry

Woo you?

Uhhh this is not the place

Don't let Royalvalentine19 see this eh
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Girl360:

Oh okay thanks lol...

He called me childishcry

Woo you?

Uhhh this is not the place

Don't let Royalvalentine19 see this eh
why put 360 in your name? Is your that big or ur brezz is 360? Sister 360 kindly woo a christian brother back. That guy you tag there we goan employ him as our cleaner baby grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

Buhahahahaha

My kind of woman grin,just don't bottle it all in.
Like an uncle told me,always have option B
Option B?

Do I reallly always have option B? I don't think so sad sad

But if having it at the back of one's mind that things may go wrong, or may not be exactly how you wish is option B, Sis then I've got option Z too grin grin

I just prepare myself emotionally for anything that may come my way so it wont hit me too hard when it comes.

Not being pessimistic, just being realisticsmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina / 90 Years Old Woman Marries Again (how Possible) / •**★★Breast Challenge★★***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.