Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) (15630 Views)

How To Actively Spice Up Your Sex Life In 2017 (Ladies Lounge) / ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
makydebbie:

these words are magical. smiley.thanks alot

happy Sunday to you!
Happy Sunday ma'am. I just gave a tip of the kind of woman I want and the kind lots of guys want.

Most ladies think guys are all for sex. They haven't seen my type who sees sex as nothing and neither would I stick because you gave be best sex out of porrn movie. Nah... i am never attached based on such.

But give me a pretty lady, as in really pretty, she hustle for own money, she has a mind of her own which makes her contribute positively (most girls will say "I don't know"wink , she is determined and can also serve as a pillar to her man and encourage him.

JeezZzzzzz no faster way to get to my heart than this lol. I don't know what move other guys, but for me, this is what move me and not sex.

But if a girl is very pretty but empty, she knows nothing aside her hair, nails, going out, eatery, shopping, my dear you are going nowhere with a guy who know what is doing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

I really don't know.. I don't want to be kept..

But if as a woman, you can figure out a man's life and set the things you know aren't right.. Walahi he's yours forever..

And it's really not difficult.. Y'all just lazy..

If he's the type who loves going out, hanging with friends and leaving you at home.. Get to know his friends, win their respect.. Don't force him to stay at home with you, he's not an animal, if his friends respect you.. They'll make him spend more time with you..

If you're observant and wise, the man is yours..

It's not food or sex..

No woman will ever cook better than mother.. No matter what she cooks..

Sense keeps a man..
brotherly, you have said it. They do not want to OBSERVE and they are often not wise enough.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
misspicy:

My biggest fear grin

I need suggestions on How to avoid it too
Someone please heeeelp embarassed
don't eat too much and drink everything for enjoyment. Do not lie down too much because you don't have anything stressing you.

That's how I started getting fat tummy grin and now I am working to reduce it. It's easy to get fat than losing fat.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Girl360:
So my own...

I don't believe in love..

As in two people "falling in love"

I always doubt guys when use those three words:
"I love you"

I've even been told I have a psychological problem because of that Lol

Yeah, so that's it... I don't know if that's a fear
it is fear and I just hope you do not miss that "great guy" I am speaking from experience. Because of my past, I allowed it to rob how I view girls. I used to share my story and it got so bad that someone here quoted "if you close your eyes because you do not want to see a devil, you wouldn't know when an angel will pass"

When it happen, my mind flashed back to those quote.

Be careful, lighten up because if you find you missed someone who could make your heart sing with joy, it is often more painful than heart break.

I usually do not show my real self to ladies ( I mean that guy that sings, write poem, get her surprise gift, check on her etc) and it takes "the one" to naturally make me do this (I had reset my heart to function that way grin)

Cos I am confirm lover boy, a romeo, just had to bury that guy for safety reasons.

Since that experience, I have learned to be careful not make same mistake and strike a balance.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Laveda:

Lol I believe time would change all of that.
At one point in your life, you will.
you seemed the most matured around here with broad insights. Kudos.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mskrisx:
My only fear in life is being a poor girl... I just wan be rich... I dunno why I have attached a lot of relevance to this particular feeling.

Dear lord, please help your girl. She Loves the good things of life.
You can be rich if you apply adopt certain principles. Shared some with a lady not long ago.

Please review last 2 pages
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
IamNawty:
my own fair is not to be able to takia of my parents.. Asin the thought drive me nuts . I love love love doing for them.. I rilli a wanna be successful , not bcus of me first, but because I want to takia of mum and dad and I don't want them to ever lack anything good at old age
hmmm... your words remind me of my elder sister's prayer which is : "oh God, please help me grow fast so I can take care of my mum" she kept her words and even built a house for my mum except mum didn't last to enter house smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Girl360(f): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
ipain:
it is fear and I just hope you do not miss that "great guy" I am speaking from experience. Because of my past, I allowed it to rob how I view girls. I used to share my story and it got so bad that someone here quoted "if you close your eyes because you do not want to see a devil, you wouldn't know when an angel will pass"

When it happen, my mind flashed back to those quote.

Be careful, lighten up because if you find you missed someone who could make your heart sing with joy, it is often more painful than heart break.

I usually do not show my real self to ladies ( I mean that guy that sings, write poem, get her surprise gift, check on her etc) and it takes "the one" to naturally make me do this (I had reset my heart to function that way grin)

Cos I am confirm lover boy, a romeo, just had to bury that guy for safety reasons.

Since that experience, I have learned to be careful not make same mistake and strike a balance.
Oh thanks for that.

I appreciate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Following.

Am scared of getting married to the wrong guy. Have some married friends and their stories isn't too encouraging. Epp me Godsadsad.
same way I scared for marrying wrong girl. It's life.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Hi smiley.. Just maybe, it is..

No, it's not possible. You called it a break up, didn't you? It's like beating a child and at the same time, telling the child not to cry. Does such action make sense to you? The pain(s) of a break up must be the there but then, the level of pain(s) depends on the level of gains one was enjoying in such relationship.

Truth is, every relationship is like a thumb print. The uniqueness of yours may (will) differ from mine. If you ain't happy after quitting your relationship, then, that means, you jilted a union at its premature stage; just maybe, you would have given it time before drawing the curtains.

In my opinion, I still don't think there are ways of breaking up without hurting the other party.

Hope I was able to answer your question wink?
I thought so too, in a break up someone will definitely be hurt. The level of damage done depends on how much the other partner loves you.

Actually I felt indifferent about the break up on my own part. Hurting him was my only regret.

Yes, thanks for that smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by IamNawty(f): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
ipain:
hmmm... your words remind me of my elder sister's prayer which is : "oh God, please help me grow fast so I can take care of my mum" she kept her words and even built a house for my mum except mum didn't last to enter house smiley
awwwww sad cry @d last part

I pray I build mansion for my mumsy oooo.. Aw build hers first before mine seff ijn grin may she last long to enter and leave der too ijn
Happy sunday dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
DissTroy:

[b] Every woman (including the females who strut the red-light districts) is emotionally wired to crave and give love even if she's been heartbroken a thousand times and she refuses to admit it.

The problem is, ALL women fall in love for selfish reasons, even the most noble woman.

If you ask any girl who's registered her presence on this thread why she fell in love with her boyfriend or why she'd fall in love in the future, she'd reply with one, two or all of the below:

1. He makes ME laugh and happy.

2. He respects ME.

3. He listens to me , shows concern about me and gives ME attention when I need it.

4. He makes me feel special and like a top priority in life.

5. He looks like someone who'd fit into the kind of future I WANT.

Notice I deliberately left out financial benefits? I want to keep the argument straight.

Every woman's reason for falling in love is conditional. She doesn't set out to better the guy's life but she's out for how he fits into her agenda.

She might be the most loving and faithful girlfriend in the world but her reasons for loving you are selfish all the same.

The moment you stop making her laugh, happy or making her the center of your world (even if you're still faithful and rock her bed like never before), she'd start thinking of someone who'd make her feel the way you used to.

Men, on the other hand, love selflessly when they fall in love.

It tastes like quinine when you absorp it but it's the truth all the same. [/b]
Actually bro humans love for selfish reasons. Women are humans an therefore selfish.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
jake2much:
most girls are bitches a girl will only stay wit u once u hav money.i knw wat am saying if u neva xperience pain in reationship u dont know.
calm down bro. I used to be like you on here. I know what you are feeling. But I will give you same advice I was given "If you close your eyes because you do not want to see a devil, you won't know when an angel will pass"

I never took that advise and truly, I missed out on an angel.

It was too late before I realised it.

So bro, who broke your heart? Gist us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
bibijay123:
My fears......

Marriage: Maybe it is because of the many failed marriages i know. Or maybe it is because i am afraid somehow the love will die and i will be stuck with someone i no longer love. I don't know but it scares me alot, even the tot of it is enough to make me cry but its crazy that i love weddings n the whole glitz that comes with.

Pregnancy: I love babies and i would love to have some, some day so i don't know why dis scares me. I am not afraid of the pain of labour, no i can deal with the pain. I am also scared that wen i finally get over this absurd fear i may not be able to conceive becos i was told i hve to start my family early due to some health issues.

Poverty: Just the name is enough to scare anyone. I don't want my kids to experience any shiit i went tru in life. I want them to have the best, that is why my ' Hustling mode' is activated now and its connection is so strong. I am scared of being married n poor.

Falling for the wrong man: I have seen men beat up their wives in front of their kids, i hve seen women cowering in fear just at the mention of their husband' s name. It is not just for my own sake but for the sake of the innocent children we will bring into d world.

Your personal text alone says a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Jhaiimes(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
handsam:

excuse me pls. What are you?undecided

Berlynn.. Suzan404 do u feel nippl.e-pain sometimes grin
M ur mentor, anytime any day
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Seems this is the right place to ask a question that has been on my mind for quiet a while now...

The question is ......

Is it ever possible to break up with someone without hurting them?.

I did break up with a guy I felt I was doing a favour letting him go, Yea am not the type who play games and am kind of too honest. Well this ended up bad for me that I even wished I should have just let him be, probably start acting weird till he freaks out. ( you know what I mean wink ) .

Although something tells me I did the right thing but I still question my actions sometimes.

Could I have handled the situation better?
Are there other possible ways to break up without hurting the person.

I'd like to learn from intelligent people here.

Cc

Laveda
Twaci
Missspicy
Sleekyshuga
Mizmycoli
Lanicky
Ishilove

And any other intelligent persons who sees this smiley
If I may ask, what led to you breaking up with him, why did you accept to date him in the first place?

Did he cheat on you? Did he treated you badly?

I really want to know.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
ipain:
you seemed the most matured around here with broad insights. Kudos.
Thank you.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by lanicky(f): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Seems this is the right place to ask a question that has been on my mind for quiet a while now...

The question is ......

Is it ever possible to break up with someone without hurting them?.

I did break up with a guy I felt I was doing a favour letting him go, Yea am not the type who play games and am kind of too honest. Well this ended up bad for me that I even wished I should have just let him be, probably start acting weird till he freaks out. ( you know what I mean wink ) .

Although something tells me I did the right thing but I still question my actions sometimes.

Could I have handled the situation better?
Are there other possible ways to break up without hurting the person.

I'd like to learn from intelligent people here.

Cc

Laveda
Twaci
Missspicy
Sleekyshuga
Mizmycoli
Lanicky
Ishilove

And any other intelligent persons who sees these

Hmmmmm... It's obvious you still have feelings for him.. (I don't wanna say love now) smiley
You left him for a reason right? Yeah, maybe you noticed he changed from the guy you used to love...
Or maybe, you felt or was sure he was cheating on you..

Or ..
Maybe you felt he wasn't good enough for you... Maybe you wanted more..

Or
Maybe, you wanted attention and he's not giving you... Or you just wanted him to love you like you loved him, but he didn't do that...

Right now, you're remorseful cos you feel what you did was bad... It's not so bad if you ask me, but you didn't follow the right step...

You should've expressed yourself.. Let him know how you feel, and what you want in the relationship and what he's not doing right.

If he doesn't change...then you can tell him you're not ready to continue with the relationship...

But the did has been done already... You can't change that. But dear, you can change something, You can still talk to him...if you're strong enough to do that.. Don't ignore him totally like an enemy, except he did something you can't forgive. Let him know you don't hate him...All you wanted was happiness.

The most important thing is..

DO NOT GIVE ROOM FOR RESENTMENT.
YOU DID THE RIGHT THING BY LETTING HIM GO.... IT SHOWS YOU LOVE HIM..
PLS, DON'T DESTROY YOURSELF WITH ANGER.

Be Strong wink

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
lanicky:

Hmmmmm... It's obvious you still have feelings for him.. (I don't wanna say love now) smiley
You left him for a reason right? Yeah, maybe you noticed he changed from the guy you used to love...
Or maybe, you felt or was sure he was cheating on you..

Or ..
Maybe you felt he wasn't good enough for you... Maybe you wanted more..

Or
Maybe, you wanted attention and he's not giving you... Or you just wanted him to love you like you loved him, but he didn't do that...

Right now, you're remorseful cos you feel what you did was bad... It's not so bad if you ask me, but you didn't follow the right step...

You should've expressed yourself.. Let him know how you feel, and what you want in the relationship and what he's not doing right.

If he doesn't change...then you can tell him you're not ready to continue with the relationship...

But the did has been done already... You can't change that. But dear, you can change something, You can still talk to him...if you're strong enough to do that.. Don't ignore him totally like an enemy, except he did something you can't forgive. Let him know you don't hate him...All you wanted was happiness.

The most important thing is..

DO NOT GIVE ROOM FOR RESENTMENT.
YOU DID THE RIGHT THING BY LETTING HIM GO.... IT SHOWS YOU LOVE HIM..
PLS, DON'T DESTROY YOURSELF WITH ANGER.

Be Strong wink

I am waiting for her to reply my questions before I speak my mind over it.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 6:29am On Oct 10, 2016
Diddyydiva, happy birthday girl smiley hello everyone, wish her a happy birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2016
misspicy:

Just ignore him
That was what we did to vanquay last year,remember?

cc Girl3.60 grin

Bae any good news? cry my phone was off all through yesterday so I couldn't make calls,and I'm off whatsapp for now...
were you able to reach him? Lol surprisingly I've been so worried...

morning..

modified••••
I reached him cheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ismart: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2016
Hello Ladies, I need your insights into a friend's life.

He has this girl he really liked when they serve but didn't make move on time (one of those who do not rush when they really mean well for a lady) plus he was coming from nearby town.

According to him, another corper (living in same compound) took the chance to get into her and they dated all through service while this friend just looked from corner. He never stopped loving her each passing day. He took pictures and videos of her and she didn't know.

However, she later wasn't happy with the guy she dated (he changed after he got what he wanted) and one day told my friend he displeasure. Being that he had always had really love for her, he opened up.

He offered to start afresh with her after NYSC, even wanted to visit her at PH. She just didn't want to give him a chance.

Though a funny incidence occured when they were together alone and out of the blue, she told me friend to marry her. He still doesn't know why she did that. May due to fear or too much thinking, he has no idea. But same person later withdrew when he opened up.

But honestly speaking, this dude love this girl for her personalities.

She has good home skills and very pretty according to what my friend told me and picture he showed.

She just wouldn't let him. Whether it's because of what people will say, as in she dated one corper and now want to have another one or something.

Well, my friend persisted after NYSC and to just put him off, she announced that she has someone else.

This guy is a really nice guy, very romantic lol (his undoing) and he did help her do somethings when they serve where her then boyfriend didn't help.

According him she is 32 now but still wouldn't bulge. Last time she told him again few months back that she has someone and "it looks like it is working" when I heard the quote I was like a 32 still using "it looks like it is working" to describe her relationship? Which means no engagement, not certainty of getting married.

This guy told her that if by next year nothing happens, he will coming and pay the bride price lol. Not that he is rich but the dude gets thing done when he is very determined.

But further consultation with folks and he was told to let her go for his own good as it seems like a does not really like my friend.

From the look of the whole thing based on what my friend told me, the guy she dated when they served didn't treat her well. In fact he abused things she did and in a bid to please him, she displeased some folks.

Currently she is not certain if the one she has will marry her cos I see no reason why someone at her age will say "It looks like it working"

Does this mean that most ladies just make horrible choices? Her age, beauty and qualities should have had married by now BUT that isn't the case. How do you describe this? Isn't it clear something is wrong with they way she chooses whom she date?

Here is a guy who cared about her, she refuse. But wasted her time with one during NYSC and maybe wasting another currently.

My friend got really pissed when he showed me a text which he told her h called because he has been thinking of her. Her reply was "K"

Damn, dude responded to that 'K" a month later, gave her a piece of his mind and deleted her number.

In my life, I have never seen a 32 as stupid as this.

OBTsubtle said something that if ladies can observe, it would make life much easier for them. I know most didn't pay attention what OBTsubtle said but can you see it play out in what I just shared?

A girl is probably wasting away without realising it. Good men come in different ways it takes wisdom and smartness to see through.

Let me hear you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Why am i just seeing this thread eh angry

Lemme drop my belongings and spread my mat here smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Twaci(f): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2016
@Diddyydiva

I though you had moved past that sad.

There is no better way to handle a break up because no matter how you try to spice it up, it still hurts. You are leaving him and nothing is going to take the pain in that realization.

I also don't think there's anything wrong in what you did because the worse thing you can do to a guy is string him on when you in actuality has lost all emotions for him. It's like putting him in a box and sitting on it. Once your feels for a guy is gone, let him know else you will just be there out of pity.

It's over a year now, do move on and find peace because the said guy has done so too.

Okay?

And thanks for your support in my thread, you are a darling kiss

Happy birthday sugar! cheesy kiss

Here is a little something for you... Yeah I know how much you like chocolategrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2016
@Lanicky, thanks so much for your words, sincerely I have no feelings for him ( romantically) I just felt I should have done better. I did the right thing in the wrong way grin . I know better now. Thank you smiley
BTW. We are friends now, we have nothing against each other smiley

Benita27, Thank you too

Twaci, I have moved on. Just reflecting on the past to avoid reoccurrence of such mistakes. Thanks for the cake grin . How did you know I love chocolate cakesad cheesy

Ipain He never cheated, he was a good guy with a wonderful heart. The problem was with me grin lets say I was infatuatedcheesy you dig? But its been settled now. I was just reflecting . Thank you for the birthday day wishes too.

Thanks guys smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2016
Diddyydiva:
@Lanicky, thanks so much for your words, sincerely I have no feelings for him ( romantically) I just felt I should have done better. I did the right thing in the wrong way grin . I know better now. Thank you smiley

Benita27, Thank you too

Twaci, I have moved on. Just reflecting on the past to avoid reoccurrence of such mistakes. Thanks for the cake grin . How did you know I love chocolate cakesad cheesy

Ipain He never cheated, he was a good guy with a wonderful heart. The problem was with me grin lets say I was infatuatedcheesy you dig? But its been settled now. I was just reflecting . Thank you for the birthday day wishes too.

Thanks guys smiley

To be honest with you, when I read stuffs like this about a lady leaving the guy she described as being "nice guy" it breaks me and it's one of the reason I said I do hide romeo in me.

I don't know why ladies do this, you just make it look like "nice guys" are disgusting and discriminated, like it's a taboo to be nice.

I thought all that we humans seek was someone that will love us an treat us nicely.

Mehn, this your post just make remember my experiences as well. I was then forced to stop being nice at some point, I became even hostile to ladies like jake2much in previous post. You might Jake2much Is hating ladies , no reason but I know why he acts that way.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by tukdi: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Benita27, Thank you too

Thanks guys smiley
I am ready to take you the way you are! cool

Come lets move on together! cool
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
tukdi:
I am ready to take you the way you are! cool

Come lets move on together! cool
Ah ah grin

If my guy catch you eh ? cheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by tukdi: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Ah ah grin

If my guy catch you eh ? cheesy
wink
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Fenzyflames: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:
nor be only you o. My preeq cap too,every period of the month grin
lol you be tiro
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Laveda:

Bae any good news? cry my phone was off all through yesterday so I couldn't make calls,and I'm off whatsapp for now...
were you able to reach him? Lol surprisingly I've been so worried...

morning..

modified••••
I reached him cheesy
We bless God for everything and I learnt a lesson from it all. smileysmiley

Good morning
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2016
ipain:
don't eat too much and drink everything for enjoyment. Do not lie down too much because you don't have anything stressing you.

That's how I started getting fat tummy grin and now I am working to reduce it. It's easy to get fat than losing fat.
I have noticed the fat tummy too,more reason I'm getting concerned.

Funny enough,I'm still slim but I fear for the future cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Most Read: The Most Incredible First-time Sex Story / African Americans Marry Whites More / Benjamin Mendy Nudes, Tape Leaked After Four Charges Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.