Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) (15534 Views)

How To Actively Spice Up Your Sex Life In 2017 (Ladies Lounge) / ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Twaci:
I am here honey kiss

Now what am I scared of?

*thinking*

Nice one Misspicy!

kiss welcome.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
cheesy *clicks follow thread* Berlynn, peachyP. both of u come oh
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jarizod:

who ask this one too
shhhhh your mouth nigga undecided
Jarizod:

Who ask u story tongue
sharappppp
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Odunharry(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Actually Am afraid of nothing, I have reached a stage in life where nothing seem new, scary and unusual to me.

Whatever happens happens cool the next line of action is deal with it.

I have no fear because I live above it smiley smiley.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

***jumps into her tummy** grin

Please do,your wonderful insights will go a long way,I have benefited from them wink
Flatter me more grin..

makydebbie:

I'm also scared of pimples grin
Everyone is scared of acne..

I try to go natural (DIY) with most of my exfoliating scrubs and moisturizers, and what I try to advice people is, please, stick to what suits your skin type to avoid complications..

What I do?

I bath my face with original honey (I buy from a farm) every morning, at least for 30 minutes before hitting the bathroom, and it sure do work for me.. Trust me, my face has never been smoother, unlike during menstrual flows when I notice acne on my nose..

I know someone who uses cucumber, and it works for her..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Iamhatey:
shhhhh your mouth nigga undecidedsharappppp

The day I penetrate u is the day I will sharappppp smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Flatter me more grin..

Everyone is scared of acne..

I try to go natural (DIY) with most of my exfoliating scrubs and moisturizer, and what I try to advice people is, please, stick to what suit your skin type to avoid complications..

What I do?

I bath my face with original honey (I buy from a farm) every morning, at least for 30 minutes before hitting the bathroom, and it sure do works for me.. Trust me, my face has never been smoother, unlike during menstrual flows when I notice acne on my nose..

I know someone who uses cucumber, and it works for her..

I just rub it on my face and leave it there for 30mins?
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
who is this bush man undecided grin

stares at her mini-skirt smiley

How u doing cheesy

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
My biggest fear is pregnancy and childbirth.... the pain is very scary cry
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by IamNawty(f): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jarizod:

stares at her mini-skirt smiley

How u doing cheesy
oloshi I don't wear mini skirt.. I do only micro mini grin grin

Woss woss wobi stop derailing this thread ooo undecided arobirin yodi

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Laveda:

I just rub it on my face and leave it there for 30mins?
The time isn't specific, though. I created 30 minutes for myself because I use that time for my exercise. So, it's like killing two birds with a stone. You get?

You can decide to rub yours @ 7:00AM, prepare breakfast till 7.30AM, and hit the shower to bath..

Yes @ rubbing it on your face, and leaving it there. You wan lick am before grin?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
oloshi I don't wear mini skirt.. I do only micro mini grin grin

[s]Woss woss wobi stop derailing this thread ooo undecided arobirin yodi[/s]

Me likey smiley __sexy as fück especially if u have big yansh smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by slimthugchimee(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
handsam:
Enters thread cheesy

Oops lipsrsealed

Wrong thread

How do I leave Kingcheezypuff, Suzan4O4 grin
take a left then take right..work down 3 blocks and then take a left again

thats the direction to were the 'K' is
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by IamNawty(f): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Okay to all those that still experience menstrual pain/ cramps this is for you!!

Bn experiencing bad menstraul cramps since I started menstruating.. So I started using boscopan (not sure of the spelling ) and fedin.
I use it every month, the thing got so use to my system that aw be crying bcus of my cramps like this but immiediatly I just put the drugs down my throat like dis in my head, the pain will vanish (the drugs wunt even melt and work first inside me? grin grin)
Just early this yr, I was Athome and it started, I was thinking of how to go get fedin in town when my dad entered my room and said he boiled some bathing water for me , so I just grudgingly walk into the kitchen and poured the boiling water. Honestly the hot water bathe performed magic shocked shocked shocked I was so relieved eh.. So I immiediatly made hot Lipton ( no milk or sugar) nd drank it too hot hot like dat. Just like that the pain disappeard. I was so happy eh

The next month I used same therapy.. Like that like that like that, now I hav a painless flow. I just take hot Lipton and hot bathe. Pls stop using drugs for it, it's not so good for the system. Use this natural remedy it works like magic..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

The time isn't specific, though. I created 30 minutes for myself because I use that time for my exercise. So, it's like killing two birds with a stone. You get?

You can decide to rub yours @ 7:00AM, prepare breakfast till 7.30AM, and hit the shower to bath..

Yes @ rubbing it on your face, and leaving it there. You wan lick am before grin?
Okay thanks, I'll try it.

gringrin No nau.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
handsam:
Enters thread cheesy

Oops lipsrsealed

Wrong thread

How do I leave Kingcheezypuff, Suzan404 grin
*clears throat* undecided
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Laveda:

Okay thanks, I'll try it.

gringrin No nau.
Wait!! I specified ORIGINAL HONEY.. If possible, buy directly from their farms, and start with a very small quantity to skin test..

Also, skin type differs.. It didn't work for my kid brother as it rather increased his face rash grin.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by PeachyP(f): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy *clicks follow thread* Berlynn, peachyP. both of u come oh
Ayam here kiss
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm afraid of getting a nasty scar on my face cry

I don't wanna be broke toosad
cry cry crysame here dear
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Wait!! I specified ORIGINAL HONEY.. If possible, buy directly from their farms, and start with a very small quantity to skin test..

Also, skin type differs.. It didn't work for my kid brother as it rather increased his face rash grin.
Original honey fro farms? This might be a bit hard tho as there's none close.. Uhmm what else? sad

If I'm able to get it, it must definitely work for me. grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Actually[b] Am afraid of nothing [/b], I have reached a stage in life where nothing seem new, scary and unusual to me.

Whatever happens happens cool the next line of action is deal with it.

I have no fear because I live above it smiley smiley.
I wanna be like you cry
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
Laveda:

Original honey fro farms? This might be a bit hard tho as there's none close.. Uhmm what else? sad

You are PH based, right? I buy from Hai Honey @ Woji Road..

If you want their digits, PM me, and I'll send it.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

You are PH based, right? I buy from Hai Honey @ Woji Road..

If you want their digits, PM me, and I'll send it.

Okay then, thanks..

Mail ain't working, maybe you give me through Nancy.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by PeachyP(f): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
So my fears. grin

Firstly, i am scared of falling in love, with all the ups and downs it comes it...they hurt and make my heart bleed.

Secondly, i am scared of child labour, just pray i will have a stress free child birth in the future.

Lastly, whenever i look at my mum, though she's ageing i just think of a world without her and it scares the hell out of me...just wish death isn't inevitable for her sake.
Lol, I think I'm scared of that too. Caring too much that may lead to heartbreak.

I'm sure every lady's scared of that

Don't think about it, she'll live long for you. Just enjoy every moment with her kiss
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Laveda:

Okay then, thanks..

Mail ain't working, maybe you give me through Nancy.
Aiite
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
suzan404:
I wanna be like you cry
Just accept everything that comes your way as normal, understand the imperfect nature of human, Accept that there is nothing new under the earth most importantly Love God. smiley

Its simple smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
PeachyP:

Lol, I think I'm scared of that too. Caring too much that may lead to heartbreak.

I'm sure every lady's scared of that

Don't think about it, she'll live long for you. Just enjoy every moment with her kiss
Lol.
And one person has the same fears as i do.

Thanks for the last statement. kiss grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by PeachyP(f): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Laveda:

Aloe vera and sheabutter helps too
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Lsofdk(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin grin

Did you see what you wrote? Who won't be afraid??

mehn as i see am… i jejely comot as i take entergrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Wetin I find reach here sef
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
Okay to all those that still experience menstrual pain/ cramps this is for you!!

Bn experiencing bad menstraul cramps since I started menstruating.. So I started using boscopan (not sure of the spelling ) and fedin.
I use it every month, the thing got so use to my system that aw be crying bcus of my cramps like this but immiediatly I just put the drugs down my throat like dis in my head, the pain will vanish (the drugs wunt even melt and work first inside me? grin grin)
Just early this yr, I was Athome and it started, I was thinking of how to go get fedin in town when my dad entered my room and said he boiled some bathing water for me , so I just grudgingly walk into the kitchen and poured the boiling water. Honestly the hot water bathe performed magic shocked shocked shocked I was so relieved eh.. So I immiediatly made hot Lipton ( no milk or sugar) nd drank it too hot hot like dat. Just like that the pain disappeard. I was so happy eh

The next month I used same therapy.. Like that like that like that, now I hav a painless flow. I just take hot Lipton and hot bathe. Pls stop using drugs for it, it's not so good for the system. Use this natural remedy it works like magic..
Body systems are different, hot lipton and warm water might work for you and to another you're just staring the pains with those...And bathing warm water has nothing to do with your cramps it's just hygienic you do so while menstruating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.