Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) (15604 Views)

How To Actively Spice Up Your Sex Life In 2017 (Ladies Lounge) / ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chaiii i came late cry cry
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Odunharry(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
Have some cup cakes tongue
Where's it?
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Odunharry(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
Have some cup cakes tongue
Where's it?
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Mskrisx(f): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
my own fair is not to be able to takia of my parents.. Asin the thought drive me nuts . I love love love doing for them.. I rilli a wanna be successful , not bcus of me first, but because I want to takia of mum and dad and I don't want them to ever lack anything good at old age

My dear all my struggles is for my Dad, mom's late now and my unborn kids... I can't afford to see these people wallow in penury. I could give anything in the world to achieve these.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
prettythicksme:

You no late at all. Na now the main the main wan start.

Oya you people should start talking about Boobii cheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Mskrisx(f): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
my own fair is not to be able to takia of my parents.. Asin the thought drive me nuts . I love love love doing for them.. I rilli a wanna be successful , not bcus of me first, but because I want to takia of mum and dad and I don't want them to ever lack anything good at old age

A girl child is a blessing.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mskrisx:

My dear the we the girl child support the parents more, worry about their well-being and so on....

God will help us, that, I pray.

I like your shoe ooh, e be like Yeezy wink
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

You no late at all. Na now the main the main wan start.

Oya you people should start talking about Boobii cheesy
grin grin chaiiii wat r u doing here?
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin chaiiii wat r u doing here?

I want to see Ceechumtin na grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

I want to see Ceechumtin na grin cheesy
hehehehehehehe u dont love ur eyes i guess,anyway enjoy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by makydebbie(f): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
lol...Lavedatongue
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by dollyjoy(f): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Following.

Am scared of getting married to the wrong guy. Have some married friends and their stories isn't too encouraging. Epp me Godsadsad.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Mskrisx(f): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

Naaaaaa dear....just something anybody can get wink
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Maxi112: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
lies everywhere, this thread is filled with lies and deception.

girls can lie and form rubbish, bla bla bla about love shm
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Maxi112: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Is it only me that feels nipple_ pain during a period of the month grin

cc emperorlee

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
undecided undecided

Guy abeg no kan dabaru my parole for this thread undecided

Mskrisx:

Naaaaaa dear....just something anybody can get wink

Really? I guess it fits you better then wink
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Maxi112: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

cc empero..rlee
not only you Ma, my ex does
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

cc empero rlee

Na now we come cheesy cheesy

Oya make una kan answer ooh

Cc Aderola15
Iamhatey
IamNawty
Ellacute45
Girl360

Who get big breast again here? grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Maxi112: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

Guy abeg no kan dabaru my parole for this thread undecided

Really? I guess it fits you better then wink
been following this thread since morning

apart from laved.a the rest of them are fake

which Paros be sincere to her plz
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Welucome tongue
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Girl360:
I love you moregrin
is someone cheating on me :-<
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
been following this thread since morning

apart from laved.a the rest of them are fake

which Paros be sincere to her plz

undecided undecided Maxi leave me alone in Jesus name. Am not here to be sincere cheesy cheesy.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Maxi112: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

undecided undecided Maxi leave me alone in Jesus name. Am not here to be sincere cheesy cheesy.
loooooooolz grin cheesy gwad have mercy on you

weak me up when you're done kiss that butt grin

baba! I get questions to ask oh, make I know weda na lie she'd lie for me all this while grin

I need female jersey to ask that question to avoid gossip grin you get any
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
loooooooolz grin cheesy gwad have mercy on you

weak me up when you're done kiss that butt grin

baba! I get questions to ask oh, make I know weda na lie she'd lie for me all this while grin

I need female jersey to ask that question to avoid gossip grin you get any

grin I go kiss butts taya for here today, kee ursef tongue

I no get female jersey ooh, wetin I wan take am do na.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

Na now we come cheesy cheesy
Oya make una kan answer ooh
Cc Aderola15 Iamhatey IamNawty Ellacute45 Girl360

Who get big breast again here? grin
Its not about big breast shey you know
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

Its not about big breast shey you know

Yeepa grin. Shey you dey whine me ni? How I wan take know na?

Oya tell me more [size=1pt]about breast[/size] grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Maxi112: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin I go kiss butts taya for here today, kee ursef tongue

I no get female jersey ooh, wetin I wan take am do na.
try kiss quality butt oh grin i use God name beg you tongue

see question oh grin grin you don't know what to do with it, I'd come make I ask my ex friend grin him go pass me one sharply grin

I need to ask that question here, baba am off don't wanna derail this thread for picy before she call goat44 for me or anti sperm spam grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
maifriend stop been dramatic and luv ur boyfriend right joor.
gringrin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Odunharry:
Where's it?
Finished embarassed
What about our marriage plans
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
lies everywhere, this thread is filled with lies and deception.

girls can lie and form rubbish, bla bla bla about love shm

Carry urself comot this thread,dont spoil our fun. angry grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Twaci:
Is it not side boo again? cheesy
Agree for am make we chop money cheesy
gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday / My Collection Of Girly Pictures / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.