Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. (22140 Views)

A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by emeijeh(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kai
Op is getting confused by the minute..
You guys are wicked, but i believe the guy below me will put a stop to this and explain the answer grin
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by RichieBrown(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
the poster above me wicked sha....i knw that the poster below me knws the answer...Tho he has issues expressing himself
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
I wish the guy above me can help with the answer but he is forming big boy. I would have love to answer your question but my olosho gf just enter and and I no want get Carry over for the course. Am sure the guy below will help...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by galadima77(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
OP this is exactly what u get from silly threads...

Anyways, d new guy below might just say smth less reasonable... Let's see first
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Collenshy2020(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
I will import ogah 'ToKs' to help answer your question.

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by allymarry89(f): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lets wait for Mr Toks then but before then, I think d guy below has the answer already....#Pass_microphone grin

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by badassdude: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Aunty allymarry89 the mic is not working jhoor, it was working before you came here, #oni baseje sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by LieDetector(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
I think this question transcends the intellectual capacity of the poster above me.....
Goodnews is that I've got the answer right here so you can heave a sigh of relief. While on that, permit me to pass this manuscript to the poster below me. It's late night so I can't read'em out grin

Lmao grin

5 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by mioadufe(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
iffydave:
Chaiii
Umunne Delilah
Have nothing to say, only waiting for the guy above me to finish cooking, very hungry.
The guy below me over to you
lmao
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
op what are you even saying. anyway I will talk when I finish my meat. For the time being next person should help the op.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by dacovajnr: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
To 2nd to the last person above me..You really Justified your name "lieDetector" are you anyhow related to Lie Mohammed coz upon your grammatical expression you still don't have the answer..Well the person below won't understand undecided undecided
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by osesology(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Damn l fu*king love these comments...so hillarious.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by smartograpy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Op please wait a little for a minite for my oga on to to finish eating his meat and am sure he have d answer with him
For the time being lets hear from the guy below me oga over to youwink
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by LieDetector(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
dacovajnr:
To 2nd to the last person above me..You really Justified your name "lieDetector" are you anyhow related to Lie Mohammed coz upon your grammatical expression you still don't have the answer..Well the person below won't understand undecided undecided
Lai Mohammed? I wouldn't touch that man with a ten foot pole. The man's lying ability is legendary and perhaps inductive. I was gonna di.......... shocked

Wait

Looks like the poster below me can read and write. Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we all have been waiting for has come...

NB : this question will and can only be answered by the poster below. If he/she fails,,,,,,,,,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by allymarry89(f): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
badassdude:
Aunty allymarry89 the mic is not working jhoor, it was working before you came here, #oni baseje sad
Lmao
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
all my ancestors above me una fall me hand o...OP here is the answer

the number you trying to reach is not available,try again later...

3 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Udochee(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
finally i get to answer the OP. OP the answer is because boys that travel to malay ar........

my writing skills have actually gone for a sabbatical. probably the poster below will be in the write frame of mind to answer you

3 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Presh900(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
no answer yet... Lalasticlala come answer o
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Love Machine:
Thank yall guyz for your contributions.You guyz are the best in the world.

well...op,here's the answer seriously,

the reason is...

because

konji is a bastard

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by photoshoot(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin

Burst my head!! grin
Laugh fit kill person oh..
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by ezeblazing(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Simple question you people cannot answer. Shame on you. Bia Op you see ehn i would answered this question o but i'm still looking for where they sell bag of rice for 15 thousand naira coz here in Lagos it is 24 thousand naira so therefore i leave it in the hands of Albert Einstein posting below me grin

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Op I am a genius and I know everything and I had the answer but after reading three pages of nonsense comments; I have forgotten the question. Let's hope the person below me hasn't read all those nonsense replies and remembers the question and has the answer.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by tsilva: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
You see, as the Albert Einstein of this generation if I give you my answer,it would take 40years for you to decode it so I have authorized the guy below me to give you the answer in the language that you understand.

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by balosammy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Y are U guys so wicked like this and U all couldn't giv jus a common ans , even the business man above me ,chai

Ok may be me too no get idea for the question.
the professor peller below me will giv the appropriate ans

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by hardbody: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
The answer is very simple.

What was the question again?

The poster below me has a magnetic brain and oratorial skills, listen to the answer below me
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by eunisam: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
technically and tactically the poster above me went to the judges quarters to take pictures of the DSS psunami .the poster bellow me is fantastically good on topics like this so wait for the responds .
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by kingphilip(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Clears throat.. Clears throat again

E be like e don happen again o the bone wey I chop last no go down well and I remember the question far

I'll leave the person below to answer since he's not eating bone tonight
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by jamalchance(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Op I would take time to research more on this topic, in the mean time the writer below can answer the question .... am sure his answer would tally with the result of my research
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by olureignforever: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Simple question is difficult for you guys, why are you confusing op. Now I will answer this and end this

Hmm, hmm, hello, testing testing microphone.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz,

Signal lost, zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think the poster below me found the signal.

Over to you.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Op, the answer to your question is that.......Someone please remind me the question, I seriously forgot embarassed the guy below me, edakun abeg help us answer the question
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by eunisam: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
actually change begin with me but am also sure it begins with the poster bellow me.so the poster bellow me change the change without changing the changeable.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Op, right now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience / Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.