Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. (22151 Views)

A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by KingRex1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lol OP, you'll find the answer in the next page.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by emeijeh(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
DrinkWater10:
I officially pronounce this thread is NL's GOAT.
OP Scroll down, the poster below me has got answers for you.
I tell you.... This post is NL's #GOAT.
for those that don't know GOAT...... hmmmmmm.

This is the third time i am commenting on this post, and on all 3 occasions, my keyboard has refused to type the answer.

It's just too early for my iphone7 to start misbehaving, so i ll give up and let the next poster end this suspense.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by olureignforever: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Since the poster above me know what NL's GOAT is. I think he's intelligent and should have answer to the OP's question but he really disappointed me. May be the poster below will do justice to the question and end this thread already. Oya Oga, we are all hears.

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
The answer is that i don't know the answer. Maybe my frnd below has small sence
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Flickzvill(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
hahahaha ask dem o
looking for a serious job?
click this link
http://osagiesblogs..com.ng/2016/10/jobs-latest-job-vacancies.html
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Abiola4eva(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chai,small sense bawo!...back to the question op,brb buh help me out@ d poster below b4 I come back.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by zzzzy: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
I don't think i know this one, i know someone that knows about this stuff , she's below me and currently typing.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Pinkyberry2(f): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
seems nairalanders lack the intellectual capability to proffer answer to ur simple question. well, I will start by stating that all republican sympathizers are set of deplorables. Donald Trump will definitely have the answer to ur question.

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Osyxcel(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Well OP, I thought the poster above me would give a perfect answer to your question, turns out she's clueless... Since I don't have an answer to your question, I'll just pass it to the person below me. I hope he/she won't be clueless. Goodluck.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by SamJed(m): 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mtcheeew...guy above me u no sabi anything sef...all this nairalanders sef...you people can do nonsense o...u dont know if this op is in serious need of this answer...op the answer to your question is such that i need help in elaborating on it...so i humbly suggest and request that the guy below me give u an answer...that is if he is sensible enough
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by oyetpel(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
My gosh. See as dem spoil this thread for op.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
kikikikik funniest thread ever lolz crazy ppl updan well I gat no ans to ur question hopefully the f/m below will answer

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by temmypotter(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
just when I was about to answer your question, I forgot! not to worry though I sent the answer to the poster below me before I forgot.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by fox26: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
temmypotter! I just forgot too. oga below me will say something helpful. Please oga below me do it oo
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
NairalandEFCC, where art thou?
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by LieDetector(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
I Sure say this op don commit suicide by now. Nairalanders Sha.... Which kind wickedness be this?

Erm.... OP, if you still dey alive, then I'd suggest you rush to the nearest joint to you, take few bottles of origin and smile as you do that as your answer is underway. I had to give my doctor friend who specializes on konjiology a call and he said he'd comment just after me. He's the one that has been destined to answer this question.... He's spent years studying what you are researching about..... He's been there and very well understands the terrain grin

Finally grin

4 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
all of una jst plan disgrace the op. but since i think this question shouldnt be asked in the first place, then theres no one that can help the op. mayb the guy below me can answer
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by biggy4joe(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
I knw d exact answer just dat if I talk nw they go say I talk......op below me abeg help me out,make dem for no...
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by senatorizyking(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
The op said that 95% of our problems can be solve if we stop thinking and worrying about them, I guess if we stop thinking the vision will become clearer and our answer will be ready..... Oh I think the posted Below me has contrary views.... Oya over to him.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by jmaxjohn(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
my peeps on nairaland know me to be a married man. so if i comment, my marriage don scatter as my wife too be nairalander (#ontopmonitoringtinz). no vex, d answer is on d way. i will ask my friend to teh u, ehn, oga op. Na d poster below dis one.

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by senatorizyking(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
The op said that 95% of our problems can be solve if we stop thinking and worrying about them, I guess if we stop thinking the vision will become clearer and our answer will be ready..... Oooooh I think the poster Below me has contrary views.... Oya over to him.
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Mskrisx(f): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Cc: Smellymouth
yuzedo
Mrcork
IamNawty

Make una come oooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by iabdulrazaq(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Op the lady above me have called people that have the answer

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
I don laugh tire forget wetin I wan type.... grin... Maybe the person below can remind me grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by slevin1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
I cannot categorically tell you the answer. But it may be on our website 'www.nairaland' That's all. Wait!

Turns to the person below

"How far?"

2 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Dopenigga(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
op d answer to yur question is ummh..............shit!!! battery low, well over to d poster below me
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Laveda(f): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
I don laugh tire forget wetin I wan type.... grin... Maybe the person below can remind me grin grin
sad
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Laveda:
sad

Ogini
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by gbengarock: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oga op... As much as I think I have the answer to your question, u might want to EPP me resend your question cos me Don forget.. but meanwhile next poster do justice to op's question.

No fall my hand o

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by pxjosh(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
@gbengarock do justice ni? Them tell i say u read barrister for school?

Op wait a little while, the person below me has been cooking up the answer and is almost done. Abeg wey smellymouth

Meanwhile I wan snap selfie

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by PROWESX(m): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
i have just forget what i want to write may be by tomorrow i may remember. should in case i couldn't the person below me is free to help
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by danieljessy: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Na me go answer dis question..as i still day laugh wan begin type ur answer i forget d question..maybe d person below go remind me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

OAU Alumni Hostel Gutted By Fire Tonight (photos) / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.