Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. (22364 Views)

A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Since none of you can provide answer to what the Op is asking let me help you out. Oh! the dude below me is more intelligent, he can help me out

4 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by vectoh(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
i tot the guy above me wil gv the real explanation...bt since he can't i would have loved to....but,buhari wont let me...bt am sure the guy below me has finally gotten the answer..ask him!

3 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by juniormusa(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
I don't want to say anything and my ogas at the top will say a different thing. The guy below me over to you grin cool

7 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Slushious: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
I thought guys knew stuff like this oo.. Would have answered you but I'm not Google that knows it all..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
awwwwww,op what's the question again?

oops!

5 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Tuhndhay(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seriously the answer is in the mouth of the guy below me i know he will type it

6 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Malayy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
the guy above me sha.. you know I'm a virgin and you are leaving this kinda question for me to answer.. the guy below, abeg help me out..

10 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by badassdude: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Don't look at me!! undecided I said go back and ask the guy above!!

8 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by slimthugchimee(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
badassdude:
Don't look at me!! undecided I said go back and ask the guy above!!
tou have been running away from this question
op no gree ask am the question

2 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by ajokebelle(f): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lol
Funniest thread ever.
Op, ask the Mr seun I'm sure he knows the answer, or better still the guy below me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by firstking01(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
I dnt know why the brother above me is shinning his 32 brownish teeth, i'm sure the effect of the recession affected both his teeths abi tooths sef...

Unto you op, you know, just ran out of what to post and at this point my brain is blankembarassed...lets hear the poster below megrin

8 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by bibijay123(f): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
Who am i to talk in the presence of my elders? embarassed poster below biko help us out o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
bibijay123:
Who am i to talk in the presence of my elders? embarassed poster below biko help us out o
Can I PM m'Lady? I beg embarassed

The comments are epic. Ask the moniker below, google em etc. Dude, the moniker above me is a novelist. She wrote something about Allen Avenue. Ask her to ask the characters in her novel why they di this

3 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Philomath1212: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Why all these babyish attitudes by all of una on top now....same way Government takes things for play...

wait, what am I typing... please dude below me, what's op asking again?

8 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Khalifa04: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
I no d answer but I no fit type am Bros wey dey below Pls help me out

4 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by bibijay123(f): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
jagugu88li:
Can I PM m'Lady? I beg embarassed

Yes babe cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by dacovajnr: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Op! Op! Op! How many tymz did I call you?..i had told you on my previous post that The 1st,2nd and the 3rd to Comment are in the best position to answer your question..just go back and do the needful coz the person below me is likely to have Zero iQ so don't expect any meaningful response grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by RichieBrown(m): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
the poster above me sha..Shm.Simple question u cnt answer.. i wld av lovd to answer it sha..But let the poster below me try and ansa

6 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by dacovajnr: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
You see I told you the person above me won't have anything meaningful to say..what's the essence of knowing the answer but refused to help the Op undecided undecided..watch for the poster below...another upcoming nonsense grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Fidelismaria: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin grin

So na olodos full nairaland
Common question dey cannot answer
Omase ooooo
Anyways make i hear wetin d poster below me go talk

3 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
I just shit one kain hot water water shit because of this OP question.I don ask Google,dem sey make I ask the chenkess when wan comment below me.Abeg make i go turn my yansh face this standing fan.

4 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Phranex(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have successfully compiled the answer to the question... It is not my authority to read the answers out... I would now pass it to the guy below me.. He's an orator

3 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by will2lead(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
honestly i hv laff tayed for this threas. I know the ans but answering it will make d poster above me more confused (e no sabi egrish) and so the poster below me can stop dragging my leg to allow him answer d question. guy over to u na. chai

2 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by deenvibe(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
@poster above u just confirm that u have zero IQ...as for the question i knw the ansa but i would keep to my self let hear what the person below me have to say

2 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by RichieBrown(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
will2lead:
honestly i hv laff tayed for this threas. I know the ans but answering it will make d poster above me more confused (e no sabi egrish) and so the poster below me can stop dragging my leg to allow him answer d question. guy over to u na. chai
oya cari ur leg and go jhur,whu u epp?? anyways,the answer is with the poster below.,but he is shy

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by will2lead(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
deenvibe:
@poster above u just confirm that u have zero IQ...as for the question i knw the ansa but i would keep to my self let hear what the person below me have to say
i for say make i fire u back but let me leave that to thw poster below and guy also try ans d question e simple na
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by idu1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Abiola4eva(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Why shall I shy? Even if I shy shy I can shy away from the op question na....It seems the poster below me is in the right frame of mind to answer your question.

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by blackteddy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
yes, I'm in d right frame of mind to answer your question OP, but I'm ironing my cloth for 2mao church service. but don't worry d poster below me also have d answer to ur question
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by blessedvisky(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Smh. All I see are knowledgeable peeps who want to hoard knowledge @posters above me. Op, I know the answer, I have told lalasticlala already, and d guy below me overheard me saying it. He will come and gossip the answer here, just wait cheesy
Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by ionsman: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Op the second person to comment on the Fourth page will give you the answer.

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Presh900(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
i am not worhty to tell you the answer, ask the guy above well well

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do People Tell Me I'm Beautiful/ Pretty But I Don't Think I Am? / 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.