Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? (44407 Views)

Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) / Obituary Of Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fume In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by morayo3: 5:02am On Oct 10, 2016
carlosta:
I am ur father my son. Send me $2000 pls
OLE
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by morayo3: 5:04am On Oct 10, 2016
What about his mom? Is she late too?
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by morayo3: 5:06am On Oct 10, 2016
What about your mom?
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by tabithababy(f): 5:12am On Oct 10, 2016
sad
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by deltateam: 5:51am On Oct 10, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Not at all, from the impression I got his father did not really associate with the Nigerian community here well or his people back home. The last time he visited Nigeria was in 2001 or 15 years ago. His son does not know much about his father's side of the family except for the bits of information that I posted up.

In everything its good to learn from others experiences.
All these Nairalanders that abandoned their father's roots in search of green notes abroad, learn something before its too late.
One day Nigeria will be great and your children wouldn't know their way home except that their grandfather was a Nigerian.

Op I wish you luck on your search. Anyone that has any information should help him.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Ishilove: 6:03am On Oct 10, 2016
bigfrancis21:

I have attached the man's photo. Please can anyone confirm if his face is familiar or share with someone who might know him/his family?
Francis edit your second post on the first page and attach the photo because not everyone will read the thread to page 5 where this photo is. You can't edit the very first post because it's already on the front page, so your second post is the best bet.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 10, 2016
ifycent2:

IFITE OGBUNIKE.......

DATS MY HOME TOWN. BUT ME DE ENTER MY VILLA TWICE IN 6 YEARS OR 7 YEARS.
Hahahaha! Onye ala bu otu! I am fro Azu Ogbunike too. Well done brotherly, but stop running away from your village.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by DavidEsq(m): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Pylony:
This whole thing indicates that the father cut all links with his family members in Nigeria and embraces a new one in America. There are alot of questions that need answers.
Wateva questions that u claim need answers here shld be left for the birds. The dude really wants to reconnect with his roots cos suddenly, the idea of having his father cremated or buried in a strange land seems too traumatic for him. I had to search for my fada's place myself with a lil help from my mom and wen I met my Fiancee who is very much in touch with her roots, she by her body language and subtlety (women I hail una) made me really put a drive to reconnecting. Today, I'm on first -name basis with our village king and a host of my kinsmen. So pls, encourage the dude to reconnect.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by DavidEsq(m): 6:19am On Oct 10, 2016
luciangelymail:

Sorry to ur friend about his father's demise. There is Umudioka also, in 3 diff places in Imo state, all under Orlu in Imo state, one is Umudioka ukwu, Umudioka Owerre, the other is Umudioka ancient kingdom. If u don't read dis in painful details, den u are a lawyer and shld quit the corridors same. Ask him if its the one u know in Anambra state or any of the 3 in IMO state. So u see, its complicated, if its d one in IMO state, I'm sure that on Facebook, they have a page called Orlu and Njaba, something like that, he should post this message there also, as people from these places or people who are familiar with the name maybe there. Good luck to him
How e wan take ASK am? U no hear say e papa don die? Abi u are speaking or typing from the oda world and have forgotten? Ghost on Nairaland *in pastor Chris' voice * begone!!!!!! embarassed
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by emmkeffs(f): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Hey everyone,

This is probably not the right place to post this but does anyone here know the Ifediora family of Umudioka? My friend here in the US was born to an Igbo father and african american mother. He has never been to Nigeria before and the last time his father visited Nigeria was in 2001. Unfortunately, his father did not tell him much about his village and now his father is late and he desperately wants to reach out to his father's people to inform them of the man's death but he has no way of locating them. The much he knows is that his dad is from the Ifediora family of Umudioka, not sure whether it is the one in Awka or Dunukofia LGA. His father went to St. Patrick's College Asaba. His father's full name is Ifeanyi Emmanuel Ifediora and his father's siblings' names are Uchenna, Nathaniel, Chidiogo etc.

Please anyone who by chance knows this family or is related to them or anyone living in Awka/Dunukofia and environs who can help locate the Ifediora family in Umudioka, please send me an email immediately. My friend desperately wants to reconnect with his father's side of the family.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cc Ajaanaoka
Odenigboaroli
Igboid

PS: Attached below is a picture of the man. Please does anyone recognize him?

What is his own name?
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by obinoral1179(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2016
Following....
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Kakamorufu(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2016
Berlynn:

tribal bigot! I don't blame u anyway
buh u look good Tho. mind if I pm u
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by anyicash(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2016
byvan03:

Kedu ife onye a na akogheli? Ban nukwa ike gi there. Ifele anaro eme gi? Nairaland moderator ka Iji anyi muscle undecided.

hahahaahahhaha kikikikkiklol lol heyhehehe

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Francis edit your second post on the first page and attach the photo because not everyone will read the thread to page 5 where this photo is. You can't edit the very first post because it's already on the front page, so your second post is the best bet.

I did so already.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bobby1988(m): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2016
I know umudioka,the main name I Asa umudioka in osisioma LGA Abia State it close to where I am staying in aba osisioma. So from Asa amaoka you will enter umudioka I have friends there so contact me 08187673539
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by observer2020(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2016
I am from Umudioka, Dunukofia LGA ,that ifediora surname is from my village, called Umuezechua. I will go for inquiry this morning, becos that names he mentioned as siblings almost collided with the names of that Ifediora family.
I am presently in my village now ,before afternoon, I will get a reliable information .
my contact is 07037211667
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by observer2020(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2016
Igboid:
How sure are you that it is Umudioka Awka and not Umudioka town in Dunukofia LGA?

Did he specifically say Umudioka Awka. Or he just said Umudioka?

I am from Umudioka, Dunukofia LGA ,that ifediora surname is from my village, called Umuezechua. I will go for inquiry this morning, becos that names he mentioned as siblings almost collided with the names of that Ifediora family.
I am presently in my village now ,before afternoon, I will get a reliable information .
my contact is 07037211667

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by pchukwudi: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2016
I don't know, but my guts tell me that your friend should work with the Nigerian embassy in US regardless of who you talk with online. I also believe that the Nigeria Immigration Service has a stronger and more authentic network to get to your friend's roots faster if they really want to. At least the old man once had an international passport - even if he later became a US citezen.

Again, be careful what information you divulge on the Internet and be wary of who you mingle with on the web at a time in which you are desperate for information. If not for anything else, at least, you don't want to waste your time on dead ends.

Good luck.

bigfrancis21:

I did so already.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by metallisc(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Gennyike:
If he is loaded with dollars....i can assure you he is that my long lost cousin. ooooooh my sweet uncle, how i miss him.

Op is his name Lucas?

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by dollydolly(f): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Hey everyone,

This is probably not the right place to post this but does anyone here know the Ifediora family of Umudioka? My friend here in the US was born to an Igbo father and african american mother. He has never been to Nigeria before and the last time his father visited Nigeria was in 2001. Unfortunately, his father did not tell him much about his village and now his father is late and he desperately wants to reach out to his father's people to inform them of the man's death but he has no way of locating them. The much he knows is that his dad is from the Ifediora family of Umudioka, not sure whether it is the one in Awka or Dunukofia LGA. His father went to St. Patrick's College Asaba. His father's full name is Ifeanyi Emmanuel Ifediora and his father's siblings' names are Uchenna, Nathaniel, Chidiogo etc.

Please anyone who by chance knows this family or is related to them or anyone living in Awka/Dunukofia and environs who can help locate the Ifediora family in Umudioka, please send me an email immediately. My friend desperately wants to reconnect with his father's side of the family.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cc Ajaanaoka
Odenigboaroli
Igboid

Good morning @bigfrancis21.
I'm from Ifitedunu in Dunukofia and my Dad spent his early life in Fegge, Onitsha too. just contacted him and he has promised to help me ask his colleagues/friends and I'm almost sure he will find something.
I'll keep you updated once I get any info from him.I wish you good luck in your search.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by zimbolaa(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Pls, search for these groups; Igboist, Ndi Igbo and Igboville on Facebook. Post this info in those groups and be sure to find your friend's family in a short while.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by poppop: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Hey everyone,

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cc Ajaanaoka
Odenigboaroli
Igboid

RIP to papa. You have definitely helped ur friend by coming to Nairaland. Topic don hit front page sef. Give it a week max, your friend will have the answer he seeks. For maximum impact, you can reach out to Linda ikeji blog as well but I have a good feeling this will work.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by hillaryyy: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2016
I can help u locate the family, email me, zcrutiny@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by ifycent2: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2016
Royal155:
Hahahaha! Onye ala bu otu! I am fro Azu Ogbunike too. Well done brotherly, but stop running away from your village.

okay Brother......

I will change........

welkum brother.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by chival(f): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2016
bigfrancis21:

It could be the one in Dunukofia. The guy isn't even sure where in Anambra Umudioka is located. He was initially thinking it was Onitsha until I told him there's no Umudioka in Onitsha.

His dad used to reside at Fegge Onitsha.

I am from Umudioka in Dunukofia. I'll ask around.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Eminent012: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2016
Hmm this is serious. I'm not from umudioka, but my boss is from umudioka Awka. e mail me for his contact. I believe he will be of help. Good luck in ur quest.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by chival(f): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2016
Just confirmed that the Ifedioras are indeed from Umudioka. Unfortunately my mum says she has lost contact with them. I'll keep asking though. Hope you find him soon. Cheers.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by pretty16(f): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2016
byvan03:

Kedu ife onye a na akogheli? Ban nukwa ike gi there. Ifele anaro eme gi? Nairaland moderator ka Iji anyi muscle undecided.

cheesy. This got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by sleeknick: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2016
Afrocentric:
I have one good LG phone, 13,500 last price
send me the model, spec and pics of the phone via whatsapp 08167650196
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by mcmaurice20(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2016
The ifedioras are in umudioka dunukofia LGA in Anambra State... What he has to do is to get the PGs name and contact, then he can link him up to his family...

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by pqmeup: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Hey everyone,

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cc Ajaanaoka
Odenigboaroli
Igboid

where is your mail address please. I can gladly do that for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Only Introverts Will Understand These / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.