Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? (44411 Views)

Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) / Obituary Of Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fume In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
Elijahifediora1:
We call him Elvis or Ifeanyi . He visited Nigeria 2001 around June/July before 9/11 attack in US. We both went to Benin republic . He later visited Nigeria 2002 and since then I lost his contact both Email and phone but I think he lives in Carolina . He told me his first daughter was 1982.
Cc: Bigfrancis21

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by babyfaceafrica: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
@OP.....be careful o...scammers yapa o....that's all I have to say..wish u well
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by dfrost: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
@OP.....be careful o...scammers yapa o....that's all I have to say..wish u well

Exactly what I wanted to say. OP get the services of a PI. Be careful. We have professional scammers in Nigeria albeit we also have professional PIs. Employ the services of one.

AdiĆ³s amigo.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by unclesopu(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
bigfrancis21:

I am a moderator here on nairaland. I don't do fake things. Which umudioka are you from, Awka or Dunukofia?
I'm from Umudioka dunukofia. Is a town of 10 villages divided into two bloc of Adagbe( comprises of Okpuru, Uruagu, Umueze, Ugwu, Umuezekwo, Uruowelle) and Oreoba (Umuezeghua, Akpom, Umuajana, Umuchigbo) so wit this he may b able to trace back home. I wish he is from my own umudioka as we will b glad welcoming him back home n knowing of a brother like him. Reach me thru my address in case of any further info, mark my lip legal info only. Tnx
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by kboy13: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
The man in this picture is my brother am from umuezechua village in umudioka you can reach me urgently on this number +234 802 322 4752
Chief Osita Ifediora (ICHIE)
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by mavinc4u(f): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
kboy13:
The man in this picture is my brother am from umuezechua village in umudioka you can reach me urgently on this number +234 802 322 4752
Chief Osita Ifediora (ICHIE)

grin grin they are not looking to share any money. They are only looking for his land to bury him. Do you know where his land is located? If you know just describe it to the op.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Kakamorufu(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
my people dey vex oo, yess oooo
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by mavinc4u(f): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Elijahifediora1:
We call him Elvis or Ifeanyi . He visited Nigeria 2001 around June/July before 9/11 attack in US. We both went to Benin republic . He later visited Nigeria 2002 and since then I lost his contact both Email and phone but I think he lives in Carolina . He told me his first daughter was 1982.

Search your email for his email then communicate it to the op.

Between you and kboy13 who is their relation. You said he is your brother and you Guys call him Elvis or ifeanyi and Kboy13 said he is his brother and they call him chief Osita Ifediora (ichie) so none of you knows exactly what you guys call him. Na wah oh.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
This life! Every body won relate with prosperity.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by byvan03: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
TheArchangel:
grin grin Ana m eche gi na Christmas. cheesy grin

grin grin Adim sure na egwu atugbugo gi. Don't worry, agaghim etizigi ife, I bu nwa Ada smiley.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
byvan03:

grin grin Adim sure na egwu atugbugo gi. Don't worry, agaghim etizigi ife, I bu nwa Ada smiley.

You should be writing igbo scripts you know........or transcribing for agencies/stations/artistes!

This ur igbo writing is pure wink

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by byvan03: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
austinosita:

You should be writing igbo scripts you know........or transcribing for agencies/stations/artistes!

This ur igbo writing is pure wink

Thank you smiley.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Rendition(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
following dis post bumper to bumper,i know the power tool nairaland is
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by babyfaceafrica: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
lolz,see different family members,the hustle is real!!!lol
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Elijahifediora1: 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pls don't bury person alive. Mr Osita Ifediora Osita is still alive and he is our family member too. We use to call him Osy Cambodia but he has Ozo tile name called Ichie. He is in Lagos right now. I hope this post is not scam.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by OluDare01(m): 3:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Some people because they heard America, they wan familiarize themselves.
SMH!
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by OluDare01(m): 3:36am On Oct 11, 2016
Elijahifediora1:
Pls don't bury person alive. Mr Osita Ifediora Osita is still alive and he is our family member too. We use to call him Osy Cambodia but he has Ozo tile name called Ichie. He is in Lagos right now. I hope this post is not scam.
Oga you miss road?
Bigfrancis is a well respected member of this forum.
If the person in the pix isn't your family member, why can't you move on

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by observer2020(m): 4:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Elijahifediora1:

please, my fellow, Nairalanders,Both Osita Ifediora and Elijah Ifediora are brothers .
I am from the same village with them,I will definitely go to them this morning to ascertain the information from them,in order to make sure,that the information is not from scammers. I have been in contact with bigfrancis,.so let's hope it matches out.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 5:51am On Oct 11, 2016
mavinc4u:

Search your email for his email then communicate it to the op.

Between you and kboy13 who is their relation. You said he is your brother and you Guys call him Elvis or ifeanyi and Kboy13 said he is his brother and they call him chief Osita Ifediora (ichie) so none of you knows exactly what you guys call him. Na wah oh.

I think kboy13 was mentioning his own name when he wrote his post and Elijah is a 2nd nephew to my friend's dad.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 5:52am On Oct 11, 2016
OluDare01:

Oga you miss road?
Bigfrancis is a well respected member of this forum.
If the person in the pix isn't your family member, why can't you move on

I think Elijah was trying to clarify that kboy13 is Osita Ifediora who is still alive, and he is different from my friend's father who is late.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 5:55am On Oct 11, 2016
Hello everyone,

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone on here who assisted in one way or the other in this search. I have been able to get in touch with a direct family member. To those just reading this, the search is now over. I am hugely impressed by the amount of people here who were willing to help out. May God bless you all immensely.

Take care everyone.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Hello everyone,

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone on here who assisted in one way or the other in this search. I have been able to get in touch with a direct family member. To those just reading this, the search is now over. I am hugely impressed by the amount of people here who were willing to help out. May God bless you all immensely.

Take care everyone.

Oh great! Superb Nairalanders!! Una too much!!

Since you're a mod Francis, I suggest you close the thread and change the topic to: Ifediora family finally found...... Or something better!

Thank God

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by mavinc4u(f): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Hello everyone,

Take care everyone.

Good. By the way, op I want to believe you know your root if not please join your friend and come down to Nigeria to know your relatives. We don't want to start solving maths next time. This message also goes to everyone who does not know anything about their relatives, it doesn't pay to know your relatives. The guy is very lucky because he is from Anambra state where people can easily trace his family roots.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by babyfaceafrica: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Hello everyone,

Take care everyone.

wow!! that's good to know. like seriously I copied your message and pasted it on deferent umudioka Facebook pages. I was able to get this person that claims to be his relative https://mobile.facebook.com/elijah.ifediora?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2391932861. His Name is Elijah Ifediora. Congrat Man.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Hello everyone,

Take care everyone.
wow!! that's good to know. like seriously I copied your message and pasted it on deferent umudioka Facebook pages. I was able to get this person that claims to be his relative https://mobile.facebook.com/elijah.ifediora?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2391932861. His Name is Elijah Ifediora. Congrat Man.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2016
Abujapropertyag:

Thanks bud.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by mifavour(f): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Ivoryred:
We have umudioka in imo too......search on facebook@both anambra and imo...

yeah. in umuzike orlu

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by mifavour(f): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2016
greggng:

Imo people don't answer ifediora but ihediora
they do. I have a friend that bears ifediora
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Mekyno(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Thanks bud.
we thank God for the search and the result.
Please all nairalander that can help, i am looking for WESSEY family (any member of the family, as the surname is rare/unique), not wesley oh. He is ijaw by tribe. I will be grateful if you can give me a helping hand in any way, as a mod. Tnx
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by luciangelymail(f): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2016
millionaireman:

You are truly from Orlu from your description of Umudiokas in Orlu Lga.
Yes my brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.