Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? (44416 Views)

Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) / Obituary Of Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fume In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Unimaginable123: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Op, tell the man to come home. He can stay in a hotel in Awka or Onitsha and search for his family.
Alex Hadley, the author of 'Roots' travelled from America to Gambia to search for his 7-generation family. Not to talk of a man that came home 5 years ago
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Holorunloseyi(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Come to nja,visit the sch he attended and look things up am very sure ur ans is lookup in a file their
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Carinaflo:
OP, I have a primary school classmate with the surname ifediora. she is from umudioka village in Awka town in Anambra State.
I'm still in contact with her on fb.
I don't know if she can help
Cc. bigfrancis21

Alright. I sent you an email.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by teemy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
bigfrancis21 the dad would have had his reasons for not making them know home. just an advice. unless it is necessary you just might need to let sleeping dogs lie. a close friend once told me juju or kidnapping things has kept US based imbaise away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by skywalker001(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
@ d mention of yankee everyone is ready to help cos dem know say somtin good(dollars) wil com out of it... naija i hail o

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by byvan03: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
TheArchangel:
Abughi m modurator. Agaghim eji aka m banu gi kama aga m egonye modurator mmanya ka owere banu a gi n'ihi na ikporo obodo m village. Obodo oku na-enwu n'elu, ebe ihe nile na-eme. Chaii. embarassed Obodo nwere ebu nwee nfu.

Ka m bia kwa....

grin grin cheesy M bia village, m kuo gi na moderator gi onye usa nkwu isi aba okpu for banning nwa ada cheesy.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Contact the alumni of your father's and do more search
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
preciousMI1:
my junior in secondary school is from that umudioka and she's ifunanya ifediora.... lemme ask her

Thanks. Please let me know what you were able to find out.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by BossLadyF(f): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
I just sent my cousin the little info you placed here so he can check the umudioka village, awka. He's in awka now so I'm expecting a reply tomorrow. Then I'll copy and paste this in my town group and I know I might get a result soonest.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by fareed69(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
bigfrancis21:

I'll try and see if he would release it.

He won't release the fathers Pics?

No be him dey search

Make he hold am now
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by vectoh(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Gennyike:
If he is loaded with dollars....i can assure you he is that my long lost cousin. ooooooh my sweet uncle, how i miss him.

Op is his name Lucas?
ah swear! u no gbadun! lucas ko, jacob ni! grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Ugmama(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
There may be Ifediora at umudioka in dunukofia...but the one i know of is Ifediora in awkuzu in Anambra State.. still that same area
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by marley145: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
it's very obvious the ifediora in question is that of umudioka awka, cos I know Uche,Nathaniel and Chidiogo in person, they are wonderful family friends,only that I don't trust the authenticity of this search. they are on Facebook, search well and get answers

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ivoryred:
We have umudioka in imo too......search on facebook@both anambra and imo...

It's most likely not the one in Imo. The surname is not common in the Imo area.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by EreluY(f): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Except the old man died suddenly, he should have told his son not to bother contacting relatives back home. If I were to be the son, I wouldn't bother. His dad wasn't in good terms with this relatives back home. What's the point stressing after his demise.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
BossLadyF:
I just sent my cousin the little info you placed here so he can check the umudioka village, awka. He's in awka now so I'm expecting a reply tomorrow. Then I'll copy and paste this in my town group and I know I might get a result soonest.

Thank you so much for this. I will be waiting for your response.

I am amazed at the amount of people here willing to help out. Thanks everyone.

I'll try to get the man's picture today to make the search easier.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by vectoh(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Omo see hustle....naija sha... uncle francis no mind dem o...am wit grandpa's brother now...we need money to renovate the house b4 u bring him home...we jus need $1700..abeg..
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
marley145:
it's very obvious the ifediora in question is that of umudioka awka, cos I know Uche,Nathaniel and Chidiogo in person, they are wonderful family friends,only that I don't trust the authenticity of this search. they are on Facebook, search well and get answers

Ok. This is good information. My search on facebook turned up nothing, except they are using a different name on facebook. I sent you an email.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nwokenna: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
AjaanaOka:
All I had wanted to say has been said. It is likely he is from Umudioka Town in Dunukofia LGA, and not from Umudioka Village in Awka. If he was from Awka, that's what his father would have told him -Awka. Folks who grew away from home usually learn the names of their towns before learning about the individual villages they originate from, within the towns.

Anyway, I have already asked family members to make enquiries about any Ifedioras they know about from Umudioka-Awka. I haven't heard back, but I am already feeling the results will be negative. Never heard of Ifediora as a family name in Umudioka-Awka, and i have close kin links with that village.

Facebook groups, as has been suggested, could be of great help.

At the highlighted, you can't be too sure. I went to a primary school in Awka (Infant Jesus in St Patrick's Cathedral). I had a classmate who goes by the name Ifediora. A prominent family at that.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by chukagora(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
I reside in awka, will ask some friends.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Kakamorufu(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
I go dey help search for Ibadan too. u can never tell. igbo people sabi migrate ehn

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bigfrancis21: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
EreluY:
Except the old man died suddenly, he should have told his son not to bother contacting relatives back home. If I were to be the son, I wouldn't bother. His dad wasn't in good terms with this relatives back home. What's the point stressing after his demise.

I won't be quick to assume. Moreover, it is always important to identify with one's ancestral origin for that sense of identity it gives one. One can feel lost if one doesn't have an identity.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
carlosta:
I am ur father my son. Send me $2000 pls

lmao den u are dead
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kakamorufu:
I go dey help search for Ibadan too. u can never tell. igbo people sabi migrate ehn

hello! Hope you are okay? ? undecided
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wait let me ask Shekau, ok the Ifediora family which I know is in Sambisa forest.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by AjaanaOka(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nwokenna:

At the highlighted, you can't be too sure. I went to a primary school in Awka (Infant Jesus in St Patrick's Cathedral). I had a classmate who goes by the name Ifediora. A prominent family at that.

Well, I can't claim to know every family in Awka; I am only saying I don't know of any Ifediora --- I'm not saying there isn't any. However (as I said), I am currently enquiring from relatives who live in Awka.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by petersky: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
There are many umudioka in igboland one at imo state , there is a vilage called umudioka at neni anaocha LGA another at awka and also a town called umudioka at dunukofia LGA

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
DEBJOCH1:
Wait let me ask Shekau, ok the Ifediora family which I know is in Sambisa forest.
...St.upid post...not funny

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by chuksmad(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Best thing is to go to umudioka at dunukofia lg. Then to st mark ang Church and ask of his family
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by qristian: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Donshemzy1234:

Your fowl breath is irritating

People are making comments, you're busy smelling 'fowl' mouth.
Your stupidity eh, is nauseating.

Op, I'm in Anambra, Awka precisely. I for run detective work for you here, but you know, everything don add money, starting from dollar, but with dah kind $50 mobilization fee, guys fit start work, and I serious.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by ArodewilliamsT: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrTour:
OP tell the guy to send me some dollar, I'm already going bald due to Buhari's government sad

Lmao! You mean "ganment?". grin grin
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by unclesopu(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Hey everyone,

This is probably not the right place to post this but does anyone here know the Ifediora family of Umudioka? My friend here in the US was born to an Igbo father and african american mother. He has never been to Nigeria before and the last time his father visited Nigeria was in 2001. Unfortunately, his father did not tell him much about his village and now his father is late and he desperately wants to reach out to his father's people to inform them of the man's death but he has no way of locating them. The much he knows is that his dad is from the Ifediora family of Umudioka, not sure whether it is the one in Awka or Dunukofia LGA. His father went to St. Patrick's College Asaba. His father's full name is Ifeanyi Emmanuel Ifediora and his father's siblings' names are Uchenna, Nathaniel, Chidiogo etc.

Please anyone who by chance knows this family or is related to them or anyone living in Awka/Dunukofia and environs who can help locate the Ifediora family in Umudioka, please send me an email immediately. My friend desperately wants to reconnect with his father's side of the family.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cc Ajaanaoka
Odenigboaroli
Igboid
Well bro, I'm from Umudioka, so u can contact me if u r not fraud or for criminal activities. Dioka ichie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.