Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? (44413 Views)

Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) / Obituary Of Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fume In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by ghostmist: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chinuaj:
If he is willing to pay in two days i will send him the photos from his father's house and the location. I am a serious minded God fearing businessman. 08037373587
Yea bro... indeed you're "GOD FEARING"..

this country no go Kee person.

gringrin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
ifycent2:

Wow oooh.... u just mentioned my Village name...

U BE UMU-ANAMBRA........
so which one is your village? Nkpor, ogidi, ogbunike, abagana or umudioka tongue
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by systemz(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Igboid:
How sure are you that it is Umudioka Awka and not Umudioka town in Dunukofia LGA?

Did he specifically say Umudioka Awka. Or he just said Umudioka?
Can you read English?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by 4nobody4every1: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
carlosta:
I am ur father my son. Send me $2000 pls
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by preciousMI1(f): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
my junior in secondary school is from that umudioka and she's ifunanya ifediora.... lemme ask her

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by busky101(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
carlosta:
you ought to be dead

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
bisi16:
Lol. He's blinded by selfish intentions.
No mind am. Maybe them dey spend dollars for hell fire. grin
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
Op, the Umudioka that I know is in Kano state.
u wicked oh
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Ojugunrege(f): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
carlosta:

Go back to the land of the dead, dad tongue

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
TUGOCHUKWU:
Pls,i'm a student of d eaglet dts ANSU,igbariam campus nd I hv umudioka village close to my campus,once he gts to igbariam junction,take a bike 100n nd ask dn of. Umudioka village.its at close range with otoko village and achalla village.or beta still,come TO ABUJA LODGE 1,ask after d presido of d lodge nd I will personnal take u der
A student and you are reasoning like you've got a loose screw undecided

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by SweetJoystick(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
carlosta:
grin your brain correct

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by AjaanaOka(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
systemz:

Can you read English?

The original post was edited after he wrote that.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Op please be careful ooo, you've really kicked the hornet's nest with your mention of Yankee.... Many people here are already counting the Dolls

9 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by ikemesit4477: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Hey everyone,

This is probably not the right place to post this but does anyone here know the Ifediora family of Umudioka? My friend here in the US was born to an Igbo father and african american mother. He has never been to Nigeria before and the last time his father visited Nigeria was in 2001. Unfortunately, his father did not tell him much about his village and now his father is late and he desperately wants to reach out to his father's people to inform them of the man's death but he has no way of locating them. The much he knows is that his dad is from the Ifediora family of Umudioka, not sure whether it is the one in Awka or Dunukofia LGA. His father went to St. Patrick's College Asaba. His father's full name is Ifeanyi Emmanuel Ifediora and his father's siblings' names are Uchenna, Nathaniel, Chidiogo etc.

Please anyone who by chance knows this family or is related to them or anyone living in Awka/Dunukofia and environs who can help locate the Ifediora family in Umudioka, please send me an email immediately. My friend desperately wants to reconnect with his father's side of the family.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cc Ajaanaoka
Odenigboaroli
Igboid
The best for thing for him to do is to publish it on Nigerian newspapers or make personal paid announcement ,especially on NTA or channels, I hope these will help him with the search!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by amiskurie(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Hey everyone,

This is probably not the right place to post this but does anyone here know the Ifediora family of Umudioka? My friend here in the US was born to an Igbo father and african american mother. He has never been to Nigeria before and the last time his father visited Nigeria was in 2001. Unfortunately, his father did not tell him much about his village and now his father is late and he desperately wants to reach out to his father's people to inform them of the man's death but he has no way of locating them. The much he knows is that his dad is from the Ifediora family of Umudioka, not sure whether it is the one in Awka or Dunukofia LGA. His father went to St. Patrick's College Asaba. His father's full name is Ifeanyi Emmanuel Ifediora and his father's siblings' names are Uchenna, Nathaniel, Chidiogo etc.

Please anyone who by chance knows this family or is related to them or anyone living in Awka/Dunukofia and environs who can help locate the Ifediora family in Umudioka, please send me an email immediately. My friend desperately wants to reconnect with his father's side of the family.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cc Ajaanaoka
Odenigboaroli
Igboid

I use to know one Ifediora family - my class teacher and her daughter in realcorner international children academy at mile-12. They are one lovely family.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by CioAngels(f): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Be serious, the guy must be heartbroken.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by carls003(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
The last he visited Nigeria was in 2001, i. e. 15 years ago. Since then no contact with Nigeria, no contact with his state, no contact with his local government, no contact with his town, village and kinsmen and even Nigerians in US. Now he is dead you want to bring his remains to Nigeria? Haba OP check it nah, is it good? Does Nigeria look like cemetery? Abeg bury him among his new found people there, that's where he belong. Thanks and God bless you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Myvoiz: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Some of these guyz usually have fake names due to their nature of package dey run. I know a Naija man wu claims to b a Gana man. The man could b frm dat villa but his name may nt be his right. Some men get Azilo or Aduro name 4 here ooo. If he can release his late dad's pics dat may lead to ppu wu can identify him. Abroad na 4fkup sometimes ehnn

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by TheArchangel(f): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
byvan03:

Kedu ife onye a na akogheli? Ban nukwa ike gi there. Ifele anaro eme gi? Nairaland moderator ka Iji anyi muscle undecided.

Abughi m modurator. Agaghim eji aka m banu gi kama aga m egonye modurator mmanya ka owere banu a gi n'ihi na ikporo obodo m village. Obodo oku na-enwu n'elu, ebe ihe nile na-eme. Chaii. embarassed Obodo nwere ebu nwee nfu.

Ka m bia kwa....

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by nanaman(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
I know one Dr Ifediora. I sent the link to him.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Ivoryred(f): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
We have umudioka in imo too......search on facebook@both anambra and imo...

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by olamitie: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
carlosta:
lmao,una no go kill person for here grin grin grin
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by johnnychuks(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Not at all, from the impression I got his father did not really associate with the Nigerian community here well or his people back home. The last time he visited Nigeria was in 2001 or 15 years ago. His son does not know much about his father's side of the family except for the bits of information that I posted up.
OK let hem carry he's cross now! is now that the family member are important to hem NDIARA.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by midehi2(f): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
NotNairalandi:
if i talk now una go say i get bad mouth...

when your dad was alive he didnt tell you anything about you family simply because he doesnt want you to associate with them....you with fishbrain didnt care to know also simply because they are village champions and you are Americana nwa-mama....now your dad is late,you come to realise the importance of associating with your kinsmen.

my questions are;
(1)are you looking for them to come and carry his corpse or
(2)what?

choi grin grin grin

bullet grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Onyitina(f): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by kentochi(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Alright. Please I'll be waiting. Umudioka in Awka or Dunukofia LGA?
boss i can help you go to umudioka tomorrow if you can provide me with the man's picture and other information

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Donshemzy1234: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
NotNairalandi:
if i talk now una go say i get bad mouth...

when your dad was alive he didnt tell you anything about you family simply because he doesnt want you to associate with them....you with fishbrain didnt care to know also simply because they are village champions and you are Americana nwa-mama....now your dad is late,you come to realise the importance of associating with your kinsmen.

my questions are;
(1)are you looking for them to come and carry his corpse or
(2)what?

Your fowl breath is irritating

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by OLIFEX02(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]zOP I HAVE READ UR POST, I MAY NO FOLLOW UP IN THE FUTURE JUST CALL ME ON 08188635158, IF U WANT MY ASSISTANCE. Ifediora family is in AKPOM village UMUDIOKA IN DUNUKOFIA LGA. ANAMBRA State. 15 yrs is too much not relating with ur people but I wount judge u or the dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Onyitina(f): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by sleeknick: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Who wants to sell a phone. I have 15k to buy a gud fairly used fone Contact me on: 08167650196 I'm in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by CHukZero: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
He shud look for another village n join na,which kind suffer him wan suffer himsef lik dis sef

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.