Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? (44412 Views)

Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) / Obituary Of Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fume In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by darocha1: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
following
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by MrTour: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
OP tell the guy to send me some dollar, I'm already going bald due to Buhari's government sad

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Btruth: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Where is the bobo's picture now? That will help us in doing the job sharp sharp.

**dectective mode activated**.

wink

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by signature2012(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
carlosta:
I am ur father my son. Send me $2000 pls
grin grin Your account details plz.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by ifycent2: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
byvan03:
After nkpor, ogidi, ogbunike, next village is umudioka. He should look for the umudioka community on FB and start inquiry.

Wow oooh.... u just mentioned my Village name...

U BE UMU-ANAMBRA........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
carlosta:
I am ur father my son. Send me $2000 pls

Nigga you're dead remember? Abi na dollars una dey spend for hell? How much be 1litre of water for dat side? Who dey sell am, and how long would $2000 last in your new abode? grin

24 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Chinuaj: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
If he is willing to pay in two days i will send him the photos from his father's house and the location. I am a serious minded God fearing businessman. 08037373587

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by longerthroat(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
there is an IFEDIORA family here at Umudioka Village Awka... but will still inquire from my friend from Umudioka (dunukofia,)

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Ademoore07(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
So far his father worked and spent most of his time in the state and his son lives with him, he should be able to get detailed info such as birth certificates, local govt of origin certificate from his files. Ask the guy to check through all his late dad's documents. Thereafter, the search could then begin. That's how things should be done

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Louiscutedude(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Send u an email without any email address.. Bros but y....
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by wawale(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Picture of the man who help to locate the man's family.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by TUGOCHUKWU: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
pls,i'm a student of great eaglet dts anambra state university. igbariam campus..and d umudoika village I knw is d one close to achalla village.or beta still,take a bike frm igbariam junction and ask d okada men ova der of umudioka village.once u gt TO OTOKO VILLAGE,ASK OF ABUJA LODGE 1,call me on 08095849535
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by princeonx: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
Op, the Umudioka that I know is in Kano state.
Guy you wicked! grin

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Pamelayoung: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
They should bury him there since his father didn't tell him much about his family, it might be he doesn't want anything with them

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by wawale(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
The man's picture ll help to locate his family
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by byvan03: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
ifycent2:

Wow oooh.... u just mentioned my Village name...

U BE UMU-ANAMBRA........

Lol
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Pylony(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
This whole thing indicates that the father cut all links with his family members in Nigeria and embraces a new one in America. There are alot of questions that need answers.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Pamelayoung: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
How much will he pay? I can help him locate his family
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by jideflows(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
WHAT YEAR DID HIS DAD FINISH FROM ST PATRICK'S ASABA... LETS SEE HOW WE CAN TRACE HIM....

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
If he is loaded with dollars....i can assure you he is that my long lost cousin. ooooooh my sweet uncle, how i miss him.

Op is his name Lucas?

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Burshh: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Carinaflo:
OP, I have a primary school classmate with the surname ifediora. she is from umudioka village in Awka town in Anambra State.
I'm still in contact with her on fb.
I don't know if she can help
Cc. bigfrancis21
@ Op Carinaflo's route seem going to be helpful. Stay close.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by delishpot: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Always "MY Friend" needing something or having a problem on NL

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by mela82(f): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Hey everyone,

This is probably not the right place to post this but does anyone here know the Ifediora family of Umudioka? My friend here in the US was born to an Igbo father and african american mother. He has never been to Nigeria before and the last time his father visited biNigeria was in 2001. Unfortunately, his father did not tell him much about his village and now his father is late and he desperately wants to reach out to his father's people to inform them of the man's death but he has no way of locating them. The much he knows is that his dad is from the Ifediora family of Umudioka, not sure whether it is the one in Awka or Dunukofia LGA. His father went to St. Patrick's College Asaba. His father's full name is Ifeanyi Emmanuel Ifediora and his father's siblings' names are Uchenna, Nathaniel, Chidiogo etc.

Please anyone who by chance knows this family or is related to them or anyone living in Awka/Dunukofia and environs who can help locate the Ifediora family in Umudioka, please send me an email immediately. My friend desperately wants to reconnect with his father's side of the family.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cc Ajaanaoka
Odenigboaroli
Igboid

Am from Awka send me mail on melaokoli82@yahoo.com let discuss about it.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by buffalowings: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by buffalowings: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mods do the needful

Any comment or shitposting that doesn't contribute to finding this guys dad must be deleted

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
What was purpose of his father's visit to Nigeria in 2001?

Did he take photos?

Has he checked his Dad's phone books, phones and paperwork for any Nigerian phone numbers?
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by buffalowings: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mods do the needful

Any comment or shitposting that doesn't contribute to finding this guys dad must be deleted including mine above.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by bisi16(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Timbuktou:

Nigga you're dead remember?
Lol. He's blinded by selfish intentions.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Toosure70: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Simple. Find his name on facebook, and check any of his friends from Nigeria. Thanks me latter.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by TUGOCHUKWU: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pls,i'm a student of d eaglet dts ANSU,igbariam campus nd I hv umudioka village close to my campus,once he gts to igbariam junction,take a bike 100n nd ask dn of. Umudioka village.its at close range with otoko village and achalla village.or beta still,come TO ABUJA LODGE 1,ask after d presido of d lodge nd I will personnal take u der
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
It would not be difficult to find his relatives as long as he knows his father's last name which i believe is Ifediora. As has mentioned.
Re: Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? by CioAngels(f): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
Op, the Umudioka that I know is in Kano state.
Issues like this should not be seen as a comedy but a serious corncern.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.