Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (800945 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (1071) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by olapluto(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2019
mostob:
I will also love to see Sophia Omidiji in GWG .
I dont think Sophia will be invited to the team anytime soon. The coach has watched her train and long made his decisions about her before the France friendly.
I think Joy Bokiri should be taken to the Cyprus cup. She looks in good form as she led Bayelsa to win the Super 4 yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Daejoyoung: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2019
mostob:
I will also love to see Sophia Omidiji in GWG .
why, have you seen her play before and do you think she's that good??
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Daejoyoung:

why, have you seen her play before and do you think she's that good??
Never watch her before. Just thinking maybe she can offer something.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2019
olapluto:

I dont think Sophia will be invited to the team anytime soon. The coach has watched her train and long made his decisions about her before the France friendly.
I think Joy Bokiri should be taken to the Cyprus cup. She looks in good form as she led Bayelsa to win the Super 4 yesterday.
OK Sir.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Omololu001: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
olapluto:

that lady called joy bokiri was so good in that final match. That's the only match have seen her play sha.

When is the Cyprus tournament.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Omololu001:
that lady called joy bokiri was so good in that final match. That's the only match have seen her play sha.

February I think.... you may check some few pages back
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by olapluto(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Omololu001:

I think Bokiri can be tried in the central midfield role that Chikwelu needs resting. She is young, and highly skillful, with good strength. It will be good for the coach to try her against teams like Austria. She will do very well and may make the team.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2019
Schemerkhiz:
Nigerian Superfalcons will play Canada, South Korea and China in January before playing at the Cyprus Cup in February 28 till match.....
. omololu001

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Omololu001: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
mostob:
. omololu001
thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by olapluto(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Asisat Oshoala signs for Barcelona! As in the real Barca of Messi. Good news. Barca play UEFA champions league steady and were in quarter final stage last 2 seasons.
She's probably on loan till June ending this year. Good for our world cup preparations.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
olapluto:
Asisat Oshoala signs for Barcelona! As in the real Barca of Messi. Good news. Barca play UEFA champions league steady and were in quarter final stage last 2 seasons.
She's probably on loan till June ending this year. Good for our world cup preparations.

Great news that she is back in Europe!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
olapluto:

This is a big signing for both parties. Barcelona want to win the champions league and a big season validates Oshoala as a star. Let us not forget what this does for her image. She said she went to Liverpool because of Suarez and now she is with the man himself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by olapluto(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

This is a big signing for both parties. Barcelona want to win the champions league and a big season validates Oshoala as a star. Let us not forget what this does for her image. She said she went to Liverpool because of Suarez and now she is with the man himself
Very good deal IMO. If she can bench Barca's current strikers, then she would have cemented herself as the top top player she is. For Nigeria, her fitness and attacking instincts will be top notch. I think we will see the best of Asisat if she can secure a playing place.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
PDPGuy:

Great news that she is back in Europe!
I don't know why she went to China sef ...her China spell doesn't add any value to her at all.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
olapluto:

Very good deal IMO. If she can bench Barca's current strikers, then she would have cemented herself as the top top player she is. For Nigeria, her fitness and attacking instincts will be top notch. I think we will see the best of Asisat if she can secure a playing place.
she should try and make the deal permanent. Our future SHE-GOAT....Lolz
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
mostob:
I don't know why she went to China sef ...her China spell doesn't add any value to her at all.

So money isn't value ba?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

So money isn't value ba?
lol... I mean football-wise
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
mostob:
She would definitely not be earning N7 million/month at Barca, but she will face much better opponents in the Spanish league.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
PDPGuy:

She would definitely not be earning N7 million/month at Barca, but she will face much better opponents in the Spanish league.
She more than likely is. That is why they didn't sign her

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
PDPGuy:

exactly
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
mostob:
lol... I mean football-wise

She won African best while there so it must have added something
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

She won African best while there so it must have added something
OK then
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by enomakos(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2019
olapluto:
good move for her football career

she should make good use of the move to improved footballwise

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JenkaKD: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
I watched the forecasts and analytics from https://1xbit.com/en/ and can say that there is a good future. Waiting for good result and wish success to a team. Good luck girls!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
why is the coach not inviting Esther Sunday ? she's is good dribbler and got eye for goals she's actually better than uchendu she was at the 2015 world cup

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by DerideGull(m): 2:19am On Feb 02, 2019
isan:
why is the coach not inviting Esther Sunday ? she's is good dribbler and got eye for goals she's actually better than uchendu she was at the 2015 world cup

She is a very selfish player.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
I know she like to hold to the ball and try things but the coach can make her play the way he want
DerideGull:

She is a very selfish player.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
isan:
I know she like to hold to the ball and try things but the coach can make her play the way he want
what position does she play?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
wing forward
mostob:
what position does she play?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
isan:
wing forward
That position is overstock already.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
she's better than Anam imo and uchendu
mostob:
That position is overstock already.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
isan:
she's better than Anam imo and uchendu
Anam imo and Uchendu are not even sure of their WC spot. For now , I think we have Oshoala , Ordega, Dike ,and Umotong coupled with the facts that Uchenna KANU may be called up and Ihezuo is not doing bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (1071) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: isan(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.