Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (843047 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (1091) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

E pain am grin husband of Franny over to you cheesy

Well I don't think it was that serious sha

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oga Basco you too 😂😂😂😂😂

But those Media people no dey try atall, I fit bet say he/She get grudge against franny
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
On thid Rinsola's case...

We need to calm down. She made us a second option..a fall back option which means she needs to work her way up now. She needs to make do with the small minutes she is getting now and play her way high up the pecking order. She can't just walk straight into the team.

Gift starts over Rinsola at club level and Gift has been part of the team longer. Gift had a goal and assist in the previous match but yet they want her benched for Rinsola. Gift would have had 2 assits if Toni Payne didn't miss an absolute sitter but nobody said a word about that. For one it opens eyes about her performance and secondly they will never criticize a foreign born player like the do the ones born here. There is no difference between this type of behaviour and that of a tribalist. If i kept saying players from a certain region must play over others even though facts prove they shouldn't, how would u guys feel?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by yinkeys(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
GeneralDae:

They lost to Kenya who have now in turn lost out to Botswana.
Does this mean we’d stroll past them in the Olympics qualifier grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
yinkeys:

Does this mean we’d stroll past them in the Olympics qualifier grin
Depends on us. Even if they were good, it would still largely depend on us.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
Deltamani:

I major point was that she deserves to be given more minutes to prove herself not the @80+ Coach Madugu usually brings her in…

Rinsola Babajide has featured in all Super Falcons' game following her first invitation in September.

The 25-year-old has seen 37 minutes of action in regular time after four games (360 minutes) since her debut for Nigeria.

83' minute substitute vs Cape Verde (away)
81' minute vs Cape Verde (home)
88' minute substitute vs Ethiopia (home)
71' minute substitute vs Ethiopia (away)

Her time will come. Esther Okoronkwo was in the same shoe but now she is playing her way into the starting lineup. I wouldn't blame the coach for her lack of minute. The people playing ahead of her are not Okpa seller. They are professionals too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
lovewins:

Yes, it is the point I made from the very beginning. I literally said "Nigeria isn't Ghana so expectations differ". The crux of my point was varying expectations due to differences in pedigree. I didn't deviate from that.

On the bolded, recent examples prove you wrong. When Nigeria had bad results with CAR and Sierra Leone, Rohr faced immense criticism. Bad results against small opponents was one of the reasons he was sacked even though he qualified us for the AFCON. To now claim foreign coaches don't face as much criticism as local ones is a lie. The difference is they don't get sacked easily and are given so much latitude to change course and this frankly as more to do with contracts than with skin colour. Local coaches sadly don't have strong contracts that will deincentivize firing them. Many so not even have contracts. As at the last report none of the assistant coaches of the Super Eagles have a valid contract signed. Amunuke deputised for Eguavon without a valid contract signed. For instance, most Nigerians have criticized Peisero heavily and want him gone, but the NFF can't sack him cause they'll reportedly have to pay him the equivalent of a 3 year salary as penalty.

If your boss has more control of u getting fired

The way u can read what somebody writes and claim they said something else is a skill that should be studied grin I clearly said the standard is higher for a local coach but u want to change it to they don't face criticism.

If 2 people work in a office and only one is on contract, which of them can get away with doing things wrong? So who really has the higher standard? U Sir have proved my point for me grin

Speaking of Rohr, the man took us to the world cup and finished 3rd at the AFCON, fine. Then he went on to lose vs Algeria, draw vs Tunisia, lose a 4 goal lead vs Sierra Leone, lose vs CAR and even then it took a draw vs Cape Verde until he was fired. That said, till this very day u will find Nigerians who want him back. Compare that to the late Stephen Keshi who got the sack after doing way more than Rohr. He lost to Congo on a horrendous Calabar pitch, Sudan in Sudan and draws home and away vs South Africa. When Keshi left nobody asked for his return. If that doesn't show u the levels in standards set, I don't know what will

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
do4luv14:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oga Basco you too 😂😂😂😂😂

But those Media people no dey try atall, I fit bet say he/She get grudge against franny

Oga I support u cheesy na grudge factor dey play in this scenario. Bad belle admin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
Her time will come. Esther Okoronkwo was in the same shoe but now she is playing her way into the starting lineup. I wouldn't blame the coach for her lack of minute. The people playing ahead of her are not Okpa seller. They are professionals too.
I still doubt Kanu and Monday are reliable enough. Onumonu has lost form, and Oshoala we all know can be unreliable sometimes. We need to test more players in the attack line by giving them at least 45 minutes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

Gift starts over Rinsola at club level and Gift has been part of the team longer. Gift had a goal and assist in the previous match but yet they want her benched for Rinsola. Gift would have had 2 assits if Toni Payne didn't miss an absolute sitter but nobody said a word about that. For one it opens eyes about her performance and secondly they will never criticize a foreign born player like the do the ones born here. There is no difference between this type of behaviour and that of a tribalist. If i kept saying players from a certain region must play over others even though facts prove they shouldn't, how would u guys feel?

This isn't fair criticism Basco. I'm okay with calling out hypocrisy when you think they exist, we however shouldn't give the foreign or Nigerian born colouration to it. It will muddle up the waters and ultimately not good for our football.

Onumonu a foreign born player is one of the most criticized players of the Super Falcons on an off this platform. I personally opined that Esther didn't deserve her callup this time as she hasn't in my opinion proven herself lately. She's however proven me wrong the last 2 games. My criticism of her or any other player has nothing to do with where they were born. I acknowledge we all have biases, and we then to go gentle on specific players we like, but for the most part it has nothing to do with where they were born.

On this Monday Gift/Rinsola matter, I happen to agree with you. Anyone who's followed their club side knows Gift is preferred over Rinsola. Rinsola at the beginning of the season started over Gift, things however changed. So it would be out of place (except if she performs better in training) to expect Rinsola to start at Gift's expense. I personally hope Gift can up her game and do better, but can't sincerely make a commentary on her performance since I didn't watch the last game and seeing that she only played 45mins in the first.

Finally, the most praised players on the team are still players born in Nigeria. Chiamaka and Rash probably receives the most praise of any falcons player and they are homegrown talents. There are Nigerian born players who rarely gets criticism even when they have a bad game. It has more to do with bias than where they were born. Don't let us skew conversations around things that divide.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
do4luv14:

Hmmm
Wetin your babe do na rubbish. She big pass all this yamayama now
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
lovewins:

This isn't fair criticism Basco. I'm okay with calling out hypocrisy when you think they exist, we however shouldn't give the foreign or Nigerian born colouration to it. It will muddle up the waters and ultimately not good for our football.

Onumonu a foreign born player is one of the most criticized players of the Super Falcons on an off this platform. I personally opined that Esther didn't deserve her callup this time as she hasn't in my opinion proven herself lately. She's however proven me wrong the last 2 games. My criticism of her or any other player has nothing to do with where they were born. I acknowledge we all have biases, and we then to go gentle on specific players we like, but for the most part it has nothing to do with where they were born.

On this Monday Gift/Rinsola matter, I happen to agree with you. Anyone who's followed their club side knows Gift is preferred over Rinsola. Rinsola at the beginning of the season started over Gift, things however changed. So it would be out of place (except if she performs better in training) to expect Rinsola to start at Gift's expense. I personally hope Gift can up her game and do better, but can't sincerely make a commentary on her performance since I didn't watch the last game and seeing that she only played 45mins in the first.

Finally, the most praised players on the team are still players born in Nigeria. Chiamaka and Rash probably receives the most praise of any falcons player and they are homegrown talents. There are Nigerian born players who rarely gets criticism even when they have a bad game. It has more to do with bias than where they were born. Don't let us skew conversations around things that divide.

I call a spade a spade. I will never see black and call it yellow. Just like u want to claim Ajibade and Nnadozie are the most praised player when u know the answer to that question are people like Michelle Alozie, Ashleigh Plumptre and Toni Payne.

If u want to talk about players criticized u must first start with Glory Ogbonna then go to Oshoala and also stop at Onome Ebi. These are the players that take criticism even when they are not playing.

All u guys have done with Onumonu is admit that she has been poor and that came lately. When I brought up her inclusion to the world cup, there were not many people who quite frankly cared that she was in poor form.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
GeneralDae:

I still doubt Kanu and Monday are reliable enough. Onumonu has lost form, and Oshoala we all know can be unreliable sometimes. We need to test more players in the attack line by giving them at least 45 minutes.

The numbers say otherwise. Kanu has 4 goals in her last 4 and Gift has a goal and assist in 3. I have no problem with finding more options but these players have not been frying puff puff

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

If your boss has more control of u getting fired

The way u can read what somebody writes and claim they said something else is a skill that should be studied grin I clearly said the standard is higher for a local coach but u want to change it to they don't face criticism.

If 2 people work in a office and only one is on contract, which of them can get away with doing things wrong? So who really has the higher standard? U Sir have proved my point for me grin

Speaking of Rohr, the man took us to the world cup and finished 3rd at the AFCON, fine. Then he went on to lose vs Algeria, draw vs Tunisia, lose a 4 goal lead vs Sierra Leone, lose vs CAR and even then it took a draw vs Cape Verde until he was fired. That said, till this very day u will find Nigerians who want him back. Compare that to the late Stephen Keshi who got the sack after doing way more than Rohr. He lost to Congo on a horrendous Calabar pitch, Sudan in Sudan and draws home and away vs South Africa. When Keshi left nobody asked for his return. If that doesn't show u the levels in standards set, I don't know what will

Baba, you're the one deflecting. The conversation I responded to had a context, it bothered in criticism. This is what I responded to:

"Ghana's foreign coach (that u guys have been praising btw) lost to Namibia and was still in tears of joy grin let a Nigerian coach try that and watch people like u annihilate".

You were implying the Ghanian coach was treated differently because she's foreign and Nigerians would have roasted a local coach should the same thing happen. I argued first that Ghana and Nigeria had different pedigree hence different expectations. I also opined that the reason the Ghanian's probably cut the coach some slack is cause this is their first qualification in 5 years (and their first loss in a long time). So my interpretation of you using "higher standards" as criticism isn't shifting conversations as that was the crux of the conversation in the first place. Any objectives person will agree. It's why I also used contemporary examples of Nigerian foreign coaches who faced heavy criticism by Nigerians but couldn't be asked cause the NFF would have been contractually bound to pay him off but. I argued that contracts and not skin colour was largely responsible for the difference in treatment these coaches get.

Majority of Nigerians wanted Rohr sacked and Majority still do. The few who support him till date are the exception and not the rule. Till today, Many Nigerians are still calling for the employment of Oliseh's even though he didn't do well in his first stint. The only reason Keshi isn't being call for today is cause he's late. If he were alive I assure you many will advocate for his employment. So your point there is mutt.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
GeneralDae:

Time will tell. She got like 20 minutes last match. She will get her chance.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

I call a spade a spade. I will never see black and call it yellow. Just like u want to claim Ajibade and Nnadozie are the most praised player when u know the answer to that question are people like Michelle Alozie, Ashleigh Plumptre and Toni Payne.

If u want to talk about players criticized u must first start with Glory Ogbonna then go to Oshoala and also stop at Onome Ebi. These are the players that take criticism even when they are not playing.

All u guys have done with Onumonu is admit that she has been poor and that came lately. When I brought up her inclusion to the world cup, there were not many people who quite frankly cared that she was in poor form.

Again you aren't speaking to the point raised. I said most praised, doesn't mean other members of the team aren't praised. Alozie has been criticised here (at least I know I have), same with Payne. I remember sh had a bad game once and I mentioned it. Nowhere do any of the 3 mentioned get more praise football wise than Chiamaka and Ajibade. Michelle gets a lot of attention cause many consider her as appealing to the eyes. Most of the attention she gets has literally nothing to do with football. She literally grew her Twitter following by over 100k in a couple of days. Go check her comments it's filled with "my wife" or "will you marry me".

Criticism of Oshoala, Glory and Onome as been football related. Outside the call for her resignation from the national team, we have kept conversations around criticism of players to their performance on the pitch. Glory is bad simple. It's how I feel about her. I've said that a couple of times and she's had several opportunities to prove me wrong but she hasn't. I literally argued against Esther's inclusion in the last roster, but she's shut me up with her performance. It's strictly football and nothing on else. I have a bias when it comes to Ajibade so I cut her plenty slacks, but I criticise to. My going gentle on my commentary on her is simply bias, nothing more and I believe it's same fir many persons. You're the one given other colouration to it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
Wetin your babe do na rubbish. She big pass all this yamayama now

Bia me and you go tie wrapper ooo,

If it's True or She is catching Cruise with it will you know??

Btw Why exclude her from the pics sef,

Hmmm matter dey ooo
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
lovewins:

Baba, you're the one deflecting. The conversation I responded to had a context, it bothered in criticism. This is what I responded to:

"Ghana's foreign coach (that u guys have been praising btw) lost to Namibia and was still in tears of joy grin let a Nigerian coach try that and watch people like u annihilate".

You were implying the Ghanian coach was treated differently because she's foreign and Nigerians would have roasted a local coach should the same thing happen. I argued first that Ghana and Nigeria had different pedigree hence different expectations. I also opined that the reason the Ghanian's probably cut the coach some slack is cause this is their first qualification in 5 years (and their first loss in a long time). So my interpretation of you using "higher standards" as criticism isn't shifting conversations as that was the crux of the conversation in the first place. Any objectives person will agree. It's why I also used contemporary examples of Nigerian foreign coaches who faced heavy criticism by Nigerians but couldn't be asked cause the NFF would have been contractually bound to pay him off but. I argued that contracts and not skin colour was largely responsible for the difference in treatment these coaches get.

Majority of Nigerians wanted Rohr sacked and Majority still do. The few who support him till date are the exception and not the rule. Till today, Many Nigerians are still calling for the employment of Oliseh's even though he didn't do well in his first stint. The only reason Keshi isn't being call for today is cause he's late. If he were alive I assure you many will advocate for his employment. So your point there is mutt.

Why are u running? grin I gave u an answer and u changed the question. U said Nigerian coaches don't have concrete contracts and I said that proves they have a higher standard of performance. Now u want to go all the way back in our conversation to deviate cheesy I have already proven Ghana have enough pedigree to expect to thrash Namibia so what's ur point

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

Oh sorry I just saw this Sir. I think the Super Falcons match analyst at the world cup was hired by FIFA. So I'm not sure he is still with the team.
No worries. Thank you
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

Why are u running? grin I gave u an answer and u changed the question. U said Nigerian coaches don't have concrete contracts and I said that proves they have a higher standard of performance. Now u want to go all the way back in our conversation to deviate cheesy I have already proven Ghana have enough pedigree to expect to thrash Namibia so what's ur point

The problem with you raising points is that you aren't clear enough. You muddle things up so it's difficult to know what exactly to respond to, but I'll try. I didn't go back so I could deviate. I went back to show how the conversation started and how I have stuck to the context of the said conversation. I also argued that criticism of foreign coaches doesn't always result in their being sacked like we see in local coaches not because of skin colour but due to contract terms. Again any objective person can see this.

How does not having contract shows higher standards of performance nitori olorun? Please explain that to me in simple terms because I can't see it. It instead shows sadly that our local coaches do not take themselves serious and have a mediocre way of doing business. How do you start a job without contractual obligations on your employers part.

Finally you didn't prove Ghana's pedigree, I was the one who proved that Nigeria had a far greater pedigree than Ghana does, again proving my point of difference in pedigree hence difference in expectations. I showed how Ghana has been knocked out of the WAFCON in the group stage 4 times in the last 15 years and missed out all together twice.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:

Esther Okoronkwo was Never in the same boat thuoooo… I stand to be corrected!

She came in during the Summer Series in the US had a good minute against Jamaica in the first game, 2nd game against Portugal she started the second half and the third game she started against USA…

Anyway my point still stands that she deserves better minutes to prove herself… not the 80+

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
lovewins:

Again you aren't speaking to the point raised. I said most praised, doesn't mean other members of the team aren't praised. Alozie has been criticised here (at least I know I have), same with Payne. I remember sh had a bad game once and I mentioned it. Nowhere do any of the 3 mentioned get more praise football wise than Chiamaka and Ajibade. Michelle gets a lot of attention cause many consider her as appealing to the eyes. Most of the attention she gets has literally nothing to do with football. She literally grew her Twitter following by over 100k in a couple of days. Go check her comments it's filled with "my wife" or "will you marry me".

Criticism of Oshoala, Glory and Onome as been football related. Outside the call for her resignation from the national team, we have kept conversations around criticism of players to their performance on the pitch. Glory is bad simple. It's how I feel about her. I've said that a couple of times and she's had several opportunities to prove me wrong but she hasn't. I literally argued against Esther's inclusion in the last roster, but she's shut me up with her performance. It's strictly football and nothing on else. I have a bias when it comes to Ajibade so I cut her plenty slacks, but I criticise to. My going gentle on my commentary on her is simply bias, nothing more and I believe it's same fir many persons. You're the one given other colouration to it.

Talking about Criticizing Players and Praising them I do that very well… And one player I do criticize a lot in the past is Glory Ogbonna, should I say I’m her greatest critic here? Yes… Why because she has gotten a lot and more than enough time to hold onto the Left Back position while she was understudying Ngozi Ebere but still yet she fumbles.. But on one or two occasions that she has done a little better I never for ones praise her WHY because she should be doing more than that for getting a lot of those opportunities….

Again we all knows she plays for a Big Club in Turkey, and if we’re ask now to pick between her and Imuran are We going to pick her over Imuran… Capital NO..

Imuran wha be smally don outplay her in all aspect of the game..!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
E don reach where Nigeria fans don da call Esther Okoronkwo the new Perpetual Nkwocha 😂🤗😂

Nigeria my People

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Deltamani:

Talking about Criticizing Players and Praising them I do that very well… And one player I do criticize a lot in the past is Glory Ogbonna, should I say I’m her greatest critic here? Yes… Why because she has gotten a lot and more than enough time to hold onto the Left Back position while she was understudying Ngozi Ebere but still yet she fumbles.. But on one or two occasions that she has done a little better I never for ones praise her WHY because she should be doing more than that for getting a lot of those opportunities….

Again we all knows she plays for a Big Club in Turkey, and if we’re ask now to pick between her and Imuran are We going to pick her over Imuran… Capital NO..

Imuran wha be smally don outplay her in all aspect of the game..!

Exactly. To now make it seem criticism of her isn't unfounded is wrong. Of all our full backs in recent years she's probably gotten the most chance. That she hasn't held on to that position is largely due to get underwhelming performances. Like you said, even those who say we criticise her too much will chose Imuran over her given the chance. That tells you all you need to know.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Deltamani:
E don reach where Nigeria fans don da call Esther Okoronkwo the new Perpetual Nkwocha 😂🤗😂

Nigeria my People

Make them relax. She still has a lot to prove. Maybe she'll be out preferred no9 but time will tell.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
Deltamani:

Nigeria my People
I have always believed in Esther sha. Shey you remember my old comments before the qualifiers? Although Ethiopia and Capeverde are small teams, I believe she can do even better also against bigger teams.

For me generally, I like stylish players and when she started in the summer series, I saw her raw style of play. Skillful but Selfish.

She may not be that selfish anymore, but if she can overcome injuries, she's always a great asset in the superfalcons. She has the potential to get to the perpetua level and I hope she gets there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
lovewins:

Rasheedat gets criticized all the time on here. Way more than when it comes to the players I mentioned. People will overlook those players mistake more than they would do if Rasheedat is involved.

Did u say that Ifeoma Onumonu was the most criticized outside of football? So why are u telling me Oshoala, Onome and Ogbonna are football related

There is a difference between criticizing a player's performances and talking thrash about her when we don't even have a game. Even after Esther plays good or gets minimal minutes people will still talk bad about her.

The facts have been put on ground. All this your argument is for argument sake.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
do4luv14:

Bia me and you go tie wrapper ooo,

If it's True or She is catching Cruise with it will you know??

Btw Why exclude her from the pics sef,

Hmmm matter dey ooo
E better be joke o. If her picture is not there, it is because she is not in the pool again na. Make she rest. No be say if Dem put her picture there, her net worth go rise.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
lovewins:

The problem with you raising points is that you aren't clear enough. You muddle things up so it's difficult to know what exactly to respond to, but I'll try. I didn't go back so I could deviate. I went back to show how the conversation started and how I have stuck to the context of the said conversation. I also argued that criticism of foreign coaches doesn't always result in their being sacked like we see in local coaches not because of skin colour but due to contract terms. Again any objective person can see this.

How does not having contract shows higher standards of performance nitori olorun? Please explain that to me in simple terms because I can't see it. It instead shows sadly that our local coaches do not take themselves serious and have a mediocre way of doing business. How do you start a job without contractual obligations on your employers part.

Finally you didn't prove Ghana's pedigree, I was the one who proved that Nigeria had a far greater pedigree than Ghana does, again proving my point of difference in pedigree hence difference in expectations. I showed how Ghana has been knocked out of the WAFCON in the group stage 4 times in the last 15 years and missed out all together twice.

Saying u prove Nigeria has more pedigree than Ghana is like claiming u discovered America. How on earth was that ever a question?

Ghana not having our pedigree doesnt mean that they have none. That's like saying if someone is not as rich as Elon Musk they are not billionaires.

7 semifinals at the WAFCON is pedigree enough to expect ur team to thrash Namibia. This is the 140th team in the world ooo.

I gave u a perfect explanation about the contract issue and u are acting like u never saw it but its OK. The person without the contract lacks protection first of all. So that means he or she has to walk on egg shells and basically be perfect. The person with a contract of course can get away with more being that his job is secured.

The local coaches have been told all their lives that they are not better than foreigners, so when they get an opportunity that normally goes to foreigners they do everything possible to get it. Hence the rush to sign sh*tty contracts. Most the fans are the people who believe that foreigners are better So they make it hard on the Nigerian coach

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
E better be joke o. If her picture is not there, it is because she is not in the pool again na. Make she rest. No be say if Dem put her picture there, her net worth go rise.

The media person doesn't know the pool na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:

Bia oya come confess, weytin my Crush do you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

The media person doesn't know the pool na grin
She Sabi swimming pool and Liverpool. All pool na pool. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (1091) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Hanibal(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.